It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff: Woman sat on toilet for 2 years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
He must've had some awesome reading material in there or something.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Have ANY photos been released into main stream media?
I know I haven't seen ONE, have you?

Kinda suspicious...yes? Or since I've been on media hiatus of late, did I miss the latest "don't Squeeze the Charmin" news updates? are photos now for public consumption?

Oh yeah, riddled with phuns.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Boyfriend of woman on toilet arrested

NESS CITY, Kan. - A man whose girlfriend sat on a toilet for so long that the seat adhered to her body has been arrested in a separate case. Authorities say Kory McFarren was arrested Sunday for alleged lewd and lascivious behavior. He allegedly exposed himself to a neighbor's teenage daughter and her friends. He spent the night in jail before posting bond. No charges had been filed by Thursday. The 36-year-old McFarren could not be reached for comment.

He was charged last week with a misdemeanor count of mistreatment of a dependent adult. That was after his girlfriend was found stuck to the toilet in late February.

yep, just like I said. He's weird. I feel like he held her hostage. She is in critical condition in the intensive care unit. I wish she would speak up and tell them the truth and not be afraid of him any more.

link

"Her wounds are still serious. She is not out of the woods by any means. She is a very sick girl," Bollinger said.

link

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Shar]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join