It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abduction Phenomenon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
One thing I have to remind myself of when considering these subjects is that my human thinking my be way apart from the reality of how the extraterrestrial might think and also the path their development has taken. Some of their ways and processes may be for beyond our in technology while others may seem primitive to us.

I think jritzmann's comment was interesting. Make me wonder how much of our perception of these events might be colored somehow by the individual mind for whatever reason, either by design or interaction of their technology and lifeform with the human mind.

Could be that these are not a single type of event. Many different phenomena that seem to give the same result or appearance.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

There just has to be something wrong right now...
You are the seccond person i am agreeing with tonight.

Either it's me or ATS....

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I feel that abductions do happen.. for sure cattle mutilations are going on.

there are different angles involved as to why they abduct.

since abductees have been told there are 166 different races visiting, then its my assumtion that there are 166 different reasons to abduct.

ive heard over and over again that aliens dont just come down and talk to us cause were still in development (socially) .plus they keep their agendas to themselves since it would be like us telling our pets what we got accomplished at work..

anyway, im not saying anything you havent already heard.

all i know is that once humans become amune to the whole paralasis that happens at the begining of an abduction i think humanity will be need deep in conflict with these other inteligences..

we need abductees to stop being so damn scared and just come out of the closet and PROTEST.. i would be mouth open eyes glued to the tv if there was a 3 million man march.. it would end the "are they real debate" in one bleepin hour. the last 65 years of ufo questions would be clerified in a second. then with the aid of all the skeptics and the ufologist we can come up with some really productive questions to start asking..

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I agree disclosure is fundamental to stopping this phenomenon and is at a critical time in humanities awareness of this subject.

Again I ask what can be done to:

Stop the invasions into people’s lives (missing time).

Stop their mind control and creating false memory.

Detection of their Craft in the skies and space.

Identify bases on the planet.

Any weapons that may be used against them.
Only needed if they are hostile, which they seem to give the impression that they are, just by thier actions.

Any resistance is better than none.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
we need abductees to stop being so damn scared and just come out of the closet and PROTEST.. i would be mouth open eyes glued to the tv if there was a 3 million man march.. it would end the "are they real debate" in one bleepin hour. the last 65 years of ufo questions would be clerified in a second. then with the aid of all the skeptics and the ufologist we can come up with some really productive questions to start asking..

I'm not sure it is that easy for them to just let go of their fears, there are alot of things to take into account to this.

This subject has been ridiculed since the first people came out and claimed they had been abducted by something out of this world.
There are not many people who volunteer to be ridiculed today.....

The fear might be a key to this but i believe it is apart of somethign more than just fear.
They could actually be 'blocked' from disclosing their encounters, they could know of them fully but they are not capable of speaking of it.

Something that would be productive to this is to really find out:
Is it happening for real.
Who is doing it.
Why is it done to certain people, and why at times are they abducted several times.

And for that to happen there has to be a study made with the real intention of solving this mystery.
That means that people who claim to have been abducted several times should be watched over at all times.
Perhaps even implanted with tracking devices.
A health monitoring system that records every aspect of the event.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BladeGlint
I agree disclosure is fundamental to stopping this phenomenon and is at a critical time in humanities awareness of this subject.

Again I ask what can be done to:

Stop the invasions into people’s lives (missing time).

Stop their mind control and creating false memory.

Detection of their Craft in the skies and space.

Identify bases on the planet.

Any weapons that may be used against them.
Only needed if they are hostile, which they seem to give the impression that they are, just by thier actions.

Any resistance is better than none.

As i have stated earlier, before we start arming ourselfs against this we should find out if we are threatened by them.

What these creatures are doing might be something similar to what we do to many wild animals, tagging them and monitoring them to find out as much as possible.
Sometimes we take blood, hair and skin samples from these animals.

Still it does not excuse what they are doing but somehow it has to stop to be done in this manner of aproach i can agree to that

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Icon_xof started a thread on November, 2007
Whats your favorite abduction case? by Icon_xof
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has been a nice discussion regarding the most popular and well documented abduction cases ( in ATSers opinions
:

i quote here his last recaps about the cases mentioned in the thread:

Originally posted by Icon_xof
Another recap...

The Travis Walton abduction

The Betty and Barney Hill
abduction

Abduction on the North Canol Road

andre18's
abduction

woodwytch's abduction

The Pascagoula
Abduction

The Linda Cortile Napolitano abduction

The Bill Herrmann abduction

The Allagash Abduction

Billy Meier Alien Contacts

Jim Sparks

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks for the links internos

I've read some of them earlier, and some were unknown to me

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have to believe abduction is real since it happened to me. Who is to say the world we see and act within is what we think it to be. Compile all the weirdness written about, all the stories of strange encounters, mysterious places where ones senses fail the design. Than try to explain why so many have them. If you conclude a neural problem, than you must place yourself in the same category since you share the human experience.

I don't believe every story because I am a skeptic of everything except what I experience. And even than, it maybe false since this world holds so many hidden secrets from the mind.

There is doubt in my mind what we see is real and that all we see is learned from growing into the form we become.

Billions believe in a god no one can bring forth out of faith but accept it as real, yet, billions have seen UFOs and have it on film, solid evidence with plenty of eye witness accounts and are labeled as lunatic fringed.

Something is amiss here, and it affects all the mind of mankind.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
I have to believe abduction is real since it happened to me. Who is to say the world we see and act within is what we think it to be. Compile all the weirdness written about, all the stories of strange encounters, mysterious places where ones senses fail the design. Than try to explain why so many have them. If you conclude a neural problem, than you must place yourself in the same category since you share the human experience.

I don't believe every story because I am a skeptic of everything except what I experience. And even than, it maybe false since this world holds so many hidden secrets from the mind.

Thanks for replying

But i have always wondered when it comes to these abductions, what makes it real, and could it be a possibility it is because of an over imaginitive mind?

How often does it happen to you, or were you a one time abductee?
Do you have headaches, or any other signs after the abduction?
Does it happen in your home or outside?

I know many questions, but i would apreciate if you answered them

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think that the abduction phenomenon is the work of Fallen Angels and the "Alien" form other planets is a ruse. There is evidence throughout history... David Flynn s a brilliant researcher I highly recommend his site www.mt.net...

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Was just checking that site out Bigwhammy

That is also a take on the abduction mystery.

Well what it is that is happening is a mystery, atleast for me since i am not an abductee.

Thanks for the info

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balez

What these creatures are doing might be something similar to what we do to many wild animals, tagging them and monitoring them to find out as much as possible.
Sometimes we take blood, hair and skin samples from these animals.

Still it does not excuse what they are doing but somehow it has to stop to be done in this manner of aproach i can agree to that

I agree that we treat other life forms on this planet terribly,

But are they beings with free will and higher level of self and

consciousness like humans are.

If what they have done to humans in the abduction process is true then

these are acts of terror and despicable behaviour not really associated

with ‘intelligent beings’

And as such this needs our full attention to find the truth about this issue.

As for fighting them, well at the moment truth is our only weapon.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

Who knows what is real. I know I was taken in 88 and that was the most vivid experience of abduction I can express to the reader. Click my avatar and read my experiences.

I have recollection as a young boy being removed to darkness with monsters always after me. From little onto about 15 I could not wake up or be woken by others once asleep. In my twenty's it was sleep paralysis and blue/greenish light bathing me as I was paralyzed. That was like a powerful moonlight night of blue/greenish light all around me as I tried to move but could not.

After the 88 thing I saw a ship up close like 50 feet away or so in 95. I had dreams of a craft coming down in my front yard with two aliens stepping out of the craft and doing something on the ground. My sister pointed out to me in the exact spot a ring of black mushrooms were growing.

The 88 thing has affected my left side tremendously. It is like numb in the left foot and leg as well as in my left arm and hand. I see things now like dark entities and human forms moving around me only in and around my home.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

Thanks for the reply

Have you had any doctors looking at your ailments?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Balez

Yes, doctors were involved from 96 on. They think I had a TIA or small stroke. A cat scan in 96 showed a dark object in one of my brain arteries deep in the brain. I had to be taken to a MRI clinic which found absolutely nothing.

Aliens are as evasive as medical technology.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I am a religious man myself and I wont be convinced that there are aliens out there till I see one for myself. I am always looking and yet I have not seen one a (UFO) yet. I have always been fascinated with the subject and how they may relate to God and religion. It would be arrogant to think we are the only ones when their are still new life forms in the ocean that we find every other day let alone in our universe.
How can anyone explain that many people who go missing every year? I bet the F.B.I has some real figures that are much higher than that although they would never tell us so they wouldn't cause a panic. The real scary part is that how many of us could have been abducted and do not know that we have and are now walking around with some sort of chip in us? Even if you have an odd small thing in your body like I have in my arm that the doctor said was probably like a harmless cyst or something because it causes no pain what would you do. I mean it feels like a hard ball the size of a jelly bean and has been there for years. Who would you see to get something like that removed?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

You can search for Dr Roger Leir.

One of the people engaged in removing these things

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
reply to post by Balez

Yes, doctors were involved from 96 on. They think I had a TIA or small stroke. A cat scan in 96 showed a dark object in one of my brain arteries deep in the brain. I had to be taken to a MRI clinic which found absolutely nothing.

Aliens are as evasive as medical technology.

That is interesting.
It certinly falls into the category of implants.
Could be a bit difficult to remove it though.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hi i think alot of abductee's don't come forward for several reasons.
one of them being that they are not 100% sure what has happend to them.
I mean something that shocking and traumatic happening, in there own homes is'nt something they want to admit realy happend in the first place.

The second is that memory is fallable and doubt sets in not long after the event,you would'nt remember half of it,and the bits you did would seem disjointed.
If ther were phsyical marks left on your body,bruises or what are termed scoop marks that just add's more fule to the fear.

Another thing who are you going to tell?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join