It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove you're Human.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I work as a computer technician at a large computer retailer in the UK, as part of my job involves relieving people of there computers in order to get them fixed,i have started to noticed the junkie like need that people are starting to display for their internet fix, getting more and more extreme, especially in cases where a particular fault or repair takes longer than expected, these people are starting to get scary, a lot of anger and resentment starting to show.

Which got me thinking what a fantastic NWO tool the internet could be, and maybe it already is, how do i know that my internet is'nt just conected to a server at my exchange pre-fed the information that my demographic "need" to know, how do i know that all you people are not just the result of a successful Turing test, there to provide the mis-info and turn my mind against the truth.

So the question remains, prove you're human, kudos to those that can.

(i pose the question as a thought exercise, and not as a statement of my sanity)

Edit: For my atrocious and unacceptable spelling mistakes.

[edit on 11/3/08 by RancidCat]

[edit on 11/3/08 by RancidCat]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I don't need to prove nuffink to you,coppah!!

Last time I checked i was human,but that was a couple of hours ago. Things can change.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
One line response right here.

I ain't human, Nucca, I was put here to be just like you.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RancidCat

that part about the specific feeds for specific people sounds scary for internet chat....and maybe even a necessity when language barriers become weaker....

it also sounds FAR TOO EASY to accomplish.....

edit...

lol...

I am watching recent posts rather actively ( I am bored ) and I notice some person named politikillix has supposedly posted something, but it isnt showing up!
lol
looks like they have the tech already and are testing it out.....looks to be a few bugs to work out though

[edit on 11-3-2008 by WishI]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Since this is obligatory, might as well get it out of the way early:

Prove I am not an advanced AI that stumbles across random forums for an experiment in causalities.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Prove my human what?

Wait, I have a human?

Is it a guy, or a gal?

Crap, was I supposed to be taking care of it?

I didn't know. I havn't fed it, or let it outside at all!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Proof I am human? I have made mistakes.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
hmmm... what the heck, still no post by politikillix.. yet it had refreshed this thread with that name as the most recent poster almost 10 minuites ago..............

edit...

lol, that was a great coincidence! ....his post finally showed up, but I enjoyed the timing...... ahh...err.. anyway...

[edit on 11-3-2008 by WishI]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RancidCat

RancidCat that is a question I have wondered about myself as long as I can remember.

I was born in 1947. This is , of course, the year the alien craft was supposed to have landed in Roswell.

Would not have given my humanness much thought if there weren't many stories in my family of my crying for the moon as an infant and all through my childhood. The fascination for the moon has only increased during my life. To add to this my parents, brothers and my IQ is very high.

Other things have occurred in my life that I won't discuss at this time to make me wonder about my origins.

This does not deter me from believing in a supreme creator as I believe God created the heavens and the earth.

Will be most interesting to see the responses to this question you have posed.

Dizzie

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0

Prove I am not an advanced AI that stumbles across random forums for an experiment in causalities.

you would have put a comma in,after the "AI"

[edit on 11/3/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by lordtyp0

you would have put a comma in,after the "AI"

Naw, replicating human posts on forums requires breach of the occasional grammatical rule
You know, to be convincing. To err is Human, to mimic a Human.. well, monkey see monkey do. *flex*

[edit on 11/3/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
that rabbit hole just got deeper!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Does Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum; (I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am) apply in this case? Excelllent question! I have often thought I was sensing when computer was about to begin a process (thinking?). I am sure I was just becoming accustomed to the rhythm of my actions and how the cpu responds with its programs; i.e. Constantly typing papers on Word and listening to i-tunes at the same time in the evening. I began to think humans would eventually become evolved to work more intune with machinery. Also, when I was 18 I worked in a book binding factory and I loved the rhythm of the machines working. All of this is just food for thought. Star, Flag.
Dookie
I know how to flag but, i might have just tried to give myself a star sorry

[edit on 11-3-2008 by Dookie Master]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I refuse to disclose what I am.

People get annoyed when you keep their computers away from them, because of various reasons.

• You've got their computer and have kept it longer than agreed
  • They're paying for internet connections/facilities which they cant use
  • They have stuff on their drives they dont want you viewing

Sometimes the simple explanations are best

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i did already prove that im human when i registered here, remember?

but the test was weird. that was random generated?!?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nirbid

I forgot about that.

ATS members: certified 100% human.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Damn it you found out our evil plan.
BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD BOYS.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The title of this thread should read "Prove You're Human" and not "Prove your Human." What do you want me to prove, that I am in posession of a human? That, and RancidCat used "there" instead of "their" in his first post.

The proof that I am human is that while I feel the need to correct RancidCat, I do not feel the same need to ensure that I use proper prose in my own post.

[edit on 3/11/08 by Goosenapper]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nirbid

So if you don't get it right the first time around,you not human? Will I didn't get it right the first time around. I guest my feelings are right. I have these feelings that I am a Anterrean. Because the dreams I have. Are of cities and place I had never been at before and people I had never seen before. There always two races, whites and black, all humans.But never seen any other races beside those two in my dream. Of animals I never seen before. Like dogs with six eyes. But the humans themselve have two eyes. They look like Earth humans. Fruit and vegetables I had never seen before. Well, I'm still human.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by kennethmd]

[edit on 11-3-2008 by kennethmd]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join