It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The alien quota 20% of us have to go! one in five

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
What I'm trying to work out is how do these people find out about these things? Sometimes the goverment apparently don't know Aliens' true intentions so how do these people know?
[Edited on 23-2-2004 by Mikomi]
The upper spheres of the U.S. Government has the Mason agenda with it. Therefore, the masons know what the government knows, apart from the rest of society.

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
immortal warrior
you are correct sir

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet that they can deal with less than 20% of the population in order to control the remainder at any time.

Most people today are chicken shytes! It would take less than 10% of the people to be put down to control the remainder from what I can see.

jra

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So only the the top people in the US gov't know and the masons? Funny cause i'm neither US gov't or mason and now I know and so does everyone else here. Damn they are just so darn good at keeping those secrets from the rest of scociety... oh wait, that would be us.

This is an interesting theory. I'll give it that much. It would surely make for an interesting sci fi movie, but given the evidence (or lack there of) to support any of these claims. I don't think you're going to have many people believing you. I'm just one of those people that needs more to go on. These are some pretty extreme claims.

I think if aliens were to land here and make themsevles known. It's the people who will attack them out of paranoia and fear that will be the ones to start any problems. What better excuse would "they" need to use to control the population, if you had a bunch of violent paranoid people running around, killing and destroying things?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
jra
most of the people have the same feeling that you have and that is exactly why they are not worried about the exposure of some of there plans....conspiracy people are whacko ....people who beleive in aliens or their bad intentions are whacko...why would they do this or that....you can punch holes in what you beleive to be conspiracy theories all day...fact is conspiracies exist.
whether we choose to beleive them or not is our doing.
many people thought in pre war nazi germany that many of the things the nazis were up to or going to do was a bunch of hog wash and would never end up performing genocide on over 6 million jews.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
your right neo
it will only take several thousand or less average humans for them to discredit or put down and every one will be in there control
take a look at the war of the worlds broadcast and the ensuing craziness
in todays world with modern communications....
aliens land....
people go nuts....
marshal law is declared....
government and dirty little grey lizards have control
propaganda begins....
people start to dissapear....
who can do anything about it when you legally cant leave the house....
military does what its told....
it doesnt....?
court martial..set example...military behaves...

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
your right neo
it will only take several thousand or less average humans for them to discredit or put down and every one will be in there control
take a look at the war of the worlds broadcast and the ensuing craziness
in todays world with modern communications....
aliens land....
people go nuts....
marshal law is declared....
government and dirty little grey lizards have control
propaganda begins....
people start to dissapear....
who can do anything about it when you legally cant leave the house....
military does what its told....
it doesnt....?
court martial..set example...military behaves...

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

That's pretty scary when you think about it. That just makes me think of a situation with no hope or end in sight.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Biometrics will render subdermal chips obsolete, if they have not already.

Nanomachine technology will be the greatest boon to the NWO and ETs that they could get

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Actually I understand the subject of this thread now? wasn't sure before,

I've read and heard that 90% of humans are expendible which is a lot more than 20% obviously.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
of course it sounds bleak
im not afraid though.
dont you be.
imagine your self on a train car on the way to dachau and your jewish and the year is 1942
pretty bleak
but would you cut your throat and stop living?
the idea is to be ready
and stop them....many just wish to laugh this kind of stuff off....im sure some of the jews laughed at the possibility of ther own country putting them in a gas chamber also

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Let us assume for a moment that there is truth in this...

Under that assumption we must NOT forget that every coin has two sides. There are more than one species of ET's around. I have no doubt in that.

What must be remembered is that the lower dimensions are somewhat of a delusion in themselves. We are spiritual beings in physical bodies. They (whoever "they" may be... be it aliens or criminals or the NWO) may destroy our bodies, but DO NOT let them have your WILL!! Then they have you're spirit and your body. Resistance is fine, but I believe in the principals that Ghandi put forth: non-violence. I will likely die but I can assure you it will be in service to others as Christ taught. Even those who wish to kill me. If God wishes me to live, I will for I allow His will to supercede my own.

Keep your head up. Look people in the eye. Treat other's as you wish to be treated and create the world you want to live in. I hope you're enjoying your life, cause this is IT!

Peace to ALL!

+Jammer

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
yes jammer
the body is impermanent
the soul is forever...it can not be shot or drown or destroyed
it is the great ones we must emulate

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   

of course it sounds bleak
im not afraid though.
dont you be.
imagine your self on a train car on the way to dachau and your jewish and the year is 1942
pretty bleak
but would you cut your throat and stop living?
the idea is to be ready
and stop them....many just wish to laugh this kind of stuff off....im sure some of the jews laughed at the possibility of ther own country putting them in a gas chamber also

How exactly can we stop them doing this? The only thing I can think of is get a gun and if they come calling shoot them. If this does happen then I will not sit in my house scared I'll be out there fighting it.

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
you must take what action that you think is correct at the time
til then i pray

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Jesus, the quasi-spiritual garbage got deep in here quick.

This theory is no different then that proposed by the Christians regarding the Rapture & Christ returning and taking 144,000 and the final judgement, antichrist and whatever else they created so many years back as their own little addition to mankinds religious control devices.

From what I've heard...the Denver airport is quite possibly a spot designated by F.E.M.A. for possible transportation of homeland prisoners to detention facilities across the U.S. in the event of martial law. I tend to believe there's a bit more to this theory and a bit less to this theory.

The whole Alien holocaust is nothing more than fantastic theory and can't be corroborated in any way. It's no different then the kissy huggy messages brought back by nobody abductees about pollution.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think it was kinda stupid thread so people left it alone. Bumping back up to the top probably wont help.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
I think it was kinda stupid thread so people left it alone. Bumping back up to the top probably wont help.
Probably not but leaving opinions is what a forum is for. I definitely agree it's a stupid thread.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
where have you heard that they were going to use it for detainees?
I yell to my friends
"hey look at this " "where are my hip boots"

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
and who are your friends?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

where have you heard that they were going to use it for detainees?
I yell to my friends
"hey look at this " "where are my hip boots"
Where have you heard that "they" were going to use it to take over the world?

You're just now trying to find your hip boots? Seems to me everybody has them handy when they see a new wateroftheskies thread.

Just to show that my statement on FEMA wasn't completely a fabricated dungball like this original thread...
www.freedomdomain.com...

Sure it's just as much supposition as this thread but it seems to carry a bit more weight than an alien invasion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join