It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alledged UFO Captured on Film, very close.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It may be fake but you never know, its worth checking out.
How the heck can you even tell anymore with all the easily available software.

Edit to add youtube video:

Disclose.tv [Video]

Im not sure what an ET would be doing just floating around a Jet airplane in flight.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by earth2]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Very interesting video. Nothing, yet, stands out about it to make me want to scream "FAKE!!!11". If it is a CGI comp it's a damned good one.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Very interestin video, even if it does look like the lid to a saucepan!!

Gonna keep my eye on this one, nice find OP.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I guess the audio is also recording, hence the engine sounds....but why no comment from other passengers? Screaming, shouts, expressions of shock? Not a single human sound from within the cabin when what looks like an "flying saucer" approaches their aircraft?

Nah.....

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Very interesting video.

The first thing I thought when I saw it, however, is "So THATS where the lid to my sauce pan got off to!"

By the way, that is no attempt to debunk, if it is a fake it is a very good job.

Edit: Lol, I just saw that someone else was thinking the same thing while I was writing. It really does doesnt it?

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
I guess the audio is also recording, hence the engine sounds....but why no comment from other passengers? Screaming, shouts, expressions of shock? Not a single human sound from within the cabin when what looks like an "flying saucer" approaches their aircraft?

Nah.....

all true plus the fact they seemed more like they were showing off their cgi skills than a miraculous ufo! they even cut the video off b4 the ufo leaves the frame. another classic hoax maneuver...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I just don't understand how people can be so gullible.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

There's a difference between being gullible and being open-minded, after all isn't this what ATS is all about? Thinking outside the norm?

I'm a skeptic but like to give everything a chance no matter what. Sure doesn't make me gullible.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I thought the same thing ...why no reaction from other passengers or the person recording. I also noticed the video seems to be edited as it jumps at one point.Then the video also ends abruptly.I would probably say fake yet the thing that is throwing me off are the scratches on the window are in the for ground and the suspected ufo are in the background.If it's a fake its a very good one.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Since the Sun seems to be shining brightly (almost in view on the upper right -- we can see the glare), I would think that the "center protuberance" part of the UFO would cast a distinct shadow on the body of the UFO, but it doesn't.

That, along with the already-pointed out (1.) nobody ion the plane is saying "Look, a UFO!" and (2.) they only bothered to film part of encounter (what? - did they get bored?), makes it pretty clear that this is fake.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I call FAKE

Why? because the scratches on the airplane window do not match the movement of the camera. The window should be locked in with the wing of the airplane.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I thought it was fake but it looked real so I waited to post until some skeptical comments were made and I was not disappointed. As more and more of these ufos are debunked I am swayed towards the hypothesis that the remaining ufos are man made and are being used to justify ever increasing preparations for eternal war.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I dont know what to make of it, but I thought we could go without all the other distractions....

[edit on 7-3-2008 by spikedmilk]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if the entire video we see is 3D and not just the object in question.It's hard to say as I am not a video expert.The wing never comes into focus and as robwerden said the scratches should follow the movement of the wing you would think.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm not sure much if this helps or solidifies anything, but I think I was able to capture the camera persons reflection

edit to add... ok anybody see that thing in top left? (orb looking thing)

[edit on 7-3-2008 by spikedmilk]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Interesting find. The UFO flew under the planes wing surely someone should have seen it! I agree we should have heard gasps or something. I know I'd be screaming, "HEY, LOOK A UFO!"

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
FAKE... as someone said "no one speaking from inside the plane" not even the person filming. I know that if I was filming this.... everyone within the plane, pilots, stewardesses anybody sleeping would all be wide awake from me going ballistic.. Reason #2 It cuts off before the object disappears. I would film this and continue filming for at least 5 minutes afterward.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

I agree, I notice the camera is still and the reflection of the camera is still, but the scratches are moving.

Kinda like someone is holding a scratched up peice of glass in between the camera and the plane window.

Probably trying to hide the fact that its cg.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
just have to say that I too think this is fake (but good cgi)

But what has prompted me to post is the few people that say its fake because the window scratches are not "Locked" into the same movement as the wing...what utter tosh... the guy is inside on a soft foam seat and is moving about causing his camera to move which in turn has a larger effect on the close window than the far away wing (which also moves while a plane is in flight) this is known as "motion parallax".

If you still cant work this out i suggest you grab your camera and jump in the nearest car and try filming something out the window while keeping the window in sync with the front of the bonnet.......you wont do it unless the camera is clamped to the window (or car frame)

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Standard response: "And then what happened?"

Aside from the obvious things that make this questionable -- like a lack of information about where it came from, this is another one of those videos that only lasts a few seconds, but implies the filming was actually longer. So where's the rest of it?

Actually, as a fake, I like that somebody has made it out of focus, grainy and cluttered with reflections. Nice touch. Some enthusiasts actually prefer the fuzzy stuff because it allows them to fill in the details with their own imaginations.

It's fun, although obviously nothing to get too excited about, alien invasion-wise.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join