It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Corona Around the Sun Today - Los Angeles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Interestedalways:
'What is interesting about that "trail" is how it twists, almost like a strand of DNA, I do see something in that pic right before the "twist"

I see what you mean! Also is that a possible 'beam' to the left of the DNA strand?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ok I stepped out for a smoke and I saw the double helix type con trail as well. Ok I assume it is from cross winds twisting the trail.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Ok I stepped out for a smoke and I saw the double helix type con trail as well. Ok I assume it is from cross winds twisting the trail.

Hi, Antar,

You could be right about the crosswinds, whispy little things aren't they, these trails?

I tried looking up about the "sun dogs" and the Corona's for the criteria, the only thing I could find consistantly is that the sun needs to be at a 22 degree angle and low in the horizon most likely around 4pm.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I took this photo at 12:30 p.m. ....Yeah, I don't know if the dark beam to the right is a shadow ( I'm guessing it is) and the light beam to the left is...I dunno, a former chemtrail...but it seems odd that it is so straight and close to the big fatty. Hmmmm.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by wheresmybentonite]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresmybentonite

Yeah, the time of day when I saw the "sundog" very near me was about 11:30AM, that's why I don't buy the explanation.

It almost seems as if something shiny is in the clouds that is picking up a reflection of the sun or bending it somehow to look like a mini rainbow.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well I'm close to the OP about 20 miles NE of Sherman Oaks near the 210 fwy and we've been seeing chemtrails in grid patterns almost 5 out of 7 days a week. Everything is beautiful and clear then the chemtails come and things get very hazy by our mountains. I too have been taking pics of the grid chemtrails when I get a chance. No chemtrails today and its nice and clear.

I didn't get a look at the sun yesterday but your pics are great.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thanks so much. I'm glad people here are impressed as I know you guys have "seen it all". My friends have a house on the Sonoma Coast and I mean right on a cliff and they spot masses of chemtrails coming from the north. I heard the Pacific Northwest is called the lungs of America. The tradewinds, the jet stream and the weather circulatory pattern goes from west to east...I should consult OzWeatherman on this...so it makes sense to lay it there and let "nature (term used loosely) take its course.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Originally posted by antar

Hi, Antar,

You could be right about the crosswinds, whispy little things aren't they, these trails?

I tried looking up about the "sun dogs" and the Corona's for the criteria, the only thing I could find consistantly is that the sun needs to be at a 22 degree angle and low in the horizon most likely around 4pm.

Thats incorrect. The 22 degree angle is a type of halo. There are several different types of halo and the 22 degree halo is probably the most common, thats why it would see to be a consistent factor. Halos can be seen anytime of the day, and night for that fact, as the moon also provides light for halo viewing.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Great Pictures, including the little doggy! I see trails reguarly in my town, and am not in a metropolis, I am 2 hours away from Atlanta Ga and we only have a small airport here, no big planes, yet every day the sky is filled when the sun comes up. I have been working 3rd shift for quite a while now, and hear planes all night long but can't see them, but when the sun rises it is a spectacular scene, it hits the chemtrails and they light up like bright orange neon lights! As the sun comes on up the trails spread out and become one large cloud covering the town, when we look outside, it is cloudy most of the time, but on the weather channel it will show no clouds over us.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Here in Los Angeles, we have "haze" Amazing how the "haze", as it's called, is never addressed. And people here in Los Angeles just accept it. No questions. Check out www.carnicorn.com for comprehensive coverage of all chemtrail issues. Amazing. Another great site is www.chemtrailcentral.com. Our Air Quality Index refers to it as "particulates". I have never heard of anyone asking, "Hey, what ARE those particulates we're breathing?"
Hey, people, you are breathing P_O_I_S_O_N.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join