It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the 9/11 *Anti-No-Plane-Theory* Myths

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Content From External Source:
www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

========================================

Debunking the 9/11 *Anti-No-Plane-Theory* Myths

by CB_Brooklyn

From the moment people thought that planes crashed in the World Trade Center, the brainwashing had begun.

The “official” account of Boeing 767s striking the North and South Towers, at 400+MPH and 500+MPH respectively, became glued in peoples’ minds as “fact” because of the “tee-vee”. Good ol’ tee-vee. We all trust the media.

Even in 1938, when Orson Welles directed a special Halloween radio broadcast of the novel “War of the Worlds”, millions of Americans believed Martians were invading earth. Everyone trusts the media! (As a side note, I’d like to advertise a new article by Andrew Johnson: “Mars Anomalies”)

It should come to no surprise how the media affects peoples’ minds and our culture, and the media’s reporting of 9/11 is no exception.

The 9/11 coverup perpetrators had their deceptive propaganda well planned. With their total control over the media they successfully conditioned most into believing their “19 boxcutter-wielding Muslims” story. People were overwhelmed; their brains saturated with the propaganda.

November 10, 2001 - George W Bush brainwashes the world into thinking the idea of “inside job” is crazy: ”Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty.”
www.whitehouse.gov...
www.youtube.com...

But the propaganda didn’t stop there. The coverup perps, the experts they are, knew some people would see through their “boxcutter” deception, so they crafted an alternate propaganda… specifically targeting those already suspicious of the “official” story.

Lenin, the first Communist dictator after the takeover of Russia in 1917, is widely credited with the following quotation, "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."
www.realnews247.com...

This alternate propaganda is promoted by government plants within the “truth movement”, along with its fabricated evidence (such as molten metal). Of course, the media carefully publicize this “evidence” as a “wacky conspiracy theory”…

November 14, 2005 - Tucker Carlson brainwashes the world into thinking the idea of an “inside job” theory is offensive. Steven Jones promotes the “alternate propaganda”:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Yet, the coverup perpetrators use ridicule to keep the “REAL” version hidden…

December 6, 2006 - Steven E Jones brainwashes the 9/11 “truth movement” into thinking the idea of directed energy weapons and no planes is “crazy disinfo”: “Of late, [Jim Fetzer] refers often to his association now with Judy Wood and Morgan Reynolds. These two are noted for their no-planes-hit-the-Towers theories and for promoting the notion of ray-beams from space knocking down the Towers.”
judicial-inc.biz...

Jones is one of many in and around the “truth movement” associated with Los Alamos where Directed Energy Weapons are researched. See here to learn how the 9/11 attacks, the 9/11 cover up, and the 9/11 "truth movement" were orchestrated by people associated with directed energy weapons and the media. Jones also suppressed free energy research in ways that mirror his 9/11 coverup:

9/11 Directed Energy Weapon / TV-Fakery Suppression Timeline
By CB_Brooklyn

Timeline of Events Involving Steve Jones, Crockett Grabbe and Steve Koonin
By Russ Gerst

If no-planes/TV-Fakery were “crazy disinfo”, why didn’t the media use it to discredit the “truth movement”? Here’s a video of Dr Morgan Reynolds on FOX News: www.youtube.com...

Certainly if no-planes/TV-Fakery were “crazy disinfo”, the media would have invited Dr Reynolds back. Why didn’t they?

On top of that, why didn’t the media report Reynolds’ or Wood’s court cases, represented by Attorney Jerry Leaphart?

Dr Morgan Reynolds, suing on behalf of the United States of America and demanding a Trial by Jury, has evidence that the Media broadcasted cartoons of an airplane hitting the South Tower.
nomoregames.net...

Docket No. 1:07-cv-04612-GBD
Title: Dr. Morgan Reynolds ex rel. USA vs. Science Applications International Corp. et al.
Venue: United States District Court, Southern District of New York
Judge: George B. Daniels

Dr Judy Wood, suing on behalf of the United States of America and demanding a Trial by Jury, has evidence that Directed Energy Weapons were a causal factor in the destruction of the World Trade Center.
drjudywood.com...

Docket No. 1:07-cv-03314-GBD
Title: Dr. Judy Wood ex rel. USA vs. Applied Research Associates, Inc. et al.
Venue: United States District Court, Southern District of New York
Judge: George B. Daniels

=================================================

Article is continued here:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Be sure to read the entire article at the last link above.

Learn of the 1999 Washington Post article that details the military's hologram project.

Learn of the NYPD official who said the South Tower strike "looked like an evil magician's trick".

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Do not forget the statment in the 9/11 commission report and audio from police radios of the missile being fired from the woolworth building at the towers.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Do not forget the statment in the 9/11 commission report and audio from police radios of the missile being fired from the woolworth building at the towers.

That does make a good story. Too bad we don't have pictures
from the Woolworth Building looking at the WTC.
The WTC is not there now to find out.
Were there any government floors in the WB?
If planes, what about Mk-ULTRA pilots.

ED:
drjudywood.com...
Thats some picture of core beams exploding.
They turned into dust somehow, at trait of thermate.
Are core beams in the history books?
A high school student said the towers were empty inside,
anyone look inside your children's history books or question
what the teachers are teaching.

[edit on 3/10/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CB_Brooklyn

There was wreckage found, there were body parts corresponding to the passengers found. Case closed.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico

There was wreckage found, there were body parts corresponding to the passengers found. Case closed.

Video footage is still not convincing and with so many contrived
it lacks the strength of plane evidence.

OK, disallow the videos for or against.

There must be conspiracy pages on the body and plane evidence.
I recall plane parts inconsistent with stated planes.
I posted a topic about one DNA match to a passenger.
I never did hear of any DNA refutation but conspiracy theory
will always say the government analysis lie.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This report of a new achievement in science would seem to bolster the idea of a capacity within government to insert real time, or close to real time computer generated inserts into "live" video news footage. Assuming that the military had this capability in 2001, ahead of the mainstream science.

It involves being able to sychronize a virtual environment with a real environment and then to have them interract with one another so that the virtual environment on a computer can be used to modify a real world situation to which it is linked.

www.sciencedaily.com...

From flight simulators to video games, virtual worlds are becoming more and more accurate depictions of the real world. There could come a point, a phase transition, where the boundary between reality and virtual reality disappears, Hubler said. And that could present problems.

For example, no longer able to determine what is real and what is not, an individual might become defensive in the real world because of a threat perceived in a virtual world.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I thought it was pretty obvious that the planes hit, namely because you saw the planes hit.

I didn't think, of all things, we'd be stuck on this.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
OK

What about the Live fox coverage that had the nose out.

It was live and it was fake.

Why fake if it was real.

One fake makes for an apology in a matter of country sabotage.

Do they say it was a military feed.

What are the answers we seek with just this one TV plane hit.

Stuck with no answers is right.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
what about the people who worked close to the WTC and happened to be outside to watch that second plane hit? I suppose they were all brainwashed right?

Tela

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Interesting, well I'm sure they came prepared whoever they were in the
subject of TV viewing.

The space probes developed many advanced video processors.

In fact I worked in a company that needed a video processor and bids
went out and there was no takers. So we built the equipment on
government money.

In around 1993 the Department Head gave my group a special meeting
about company 'black projects', probably because we would never get any.
It might have been my saying to some chick that UFOs were man made
and she ran off the the DH as usual.

911 is the blackest of black projects if any of the official events didn't
go down the way its been told.
Actually, fortunately only those involved would know, including the
hijackers.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
here is my theory

the us government had warnings of a coming attack.
the thing is the us government had no clue the muslim extremists
would pull it off.

the muslim extremists had no idea they were gonna be so succesful.
they had no idea the buildings would come down and cause such destruction.

i am open to all ideas and love to learn more about the "truth" .
i think the most patriotic thing you can do is question what happened.
the problem i have is the rush to judgement, i.e Loose Change, and other "facts" that are debunked time after time. so when ever i read these conspiracies i take them with a grain of salt. there are still a ton of unanswered questions, and i hope one day the public will know the real "truth"

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
sorry new to this board hope that was not considered off topic or thread jack.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telafree
what about the people who worked close to the WTC and happened to be outside to watch that second plane hit? I suppose they were all brainwashed right?

Tela

I think the fake TV coverage out weights any witnesses.

TV the witness has its flaws.

Witness can change their minds like those that see UFOs.
In this case pressure of the moment or TV stations made the
plane appear.

People hear planes in their heads, it happens all the time for
MK-ULTRA techniques. Go out and interview plane witnesses
and they find them.

You just do not see plane in Manhattan.
So all the video of a plane is about as good as a witness seeing a plane.
If fake videos were made with fake witnesses doing audio, then
some of those witnesses may be wrong.

All the OMGs in the audio did not say such and such a plane hit
the tower.

Many news casts of witnesses all worked for the same network,
you get youtube full of those, it was done in audio with no face
to face video to see them. What next, oh that was not me they
had the wrong person.

The tracking of the planes are a witness but perhaps the NORAD
exercise prevented N-taps on the airline flights.

I don't know the witnesses, only what they saw through FOX NEWS.
There are many pages on the web about 911 explaining things much
better than I ever could.

But I'm interested to hear what everyone has to say.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Fox news wasn't the only television station broadcasting that day. Course, I wouldnt 'know. I spent that day online and got almost all my information from there and from my family one of which worked 5 blocks from the wtc and saw a plane. Along with 2 other friends, 1 who worked close to the wtc (one of the schools closest to the towers) and all three of them remember seeing a plane. All I saw was what was televised afterwards and the only thing I watched live was the downing of wtc7.

You arebeing too specific and discounting truths. Not a fair debate so i will step out of this thread and leave it to the rest.

Tela

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot to mention that one of the pilots of one of the planes that went into the towers was a cousin of a close friend. So where did he go if there were no planes?

Tela

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Actually that sounds good for any conspiracy theory.
No proof needed because that seems the obvious answer.
The Conspiracy Theory needs an acquired nack.

After seeing how the many out there are constructed you
get the nack almost on your own.

whatreallyhappened
is a good place to learn how its done.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Telafree

So then there were planes and wreckage was found.

Lets not concern ourselves with odd looking video.

[edit on 3/13/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Brilliant post CB. I will share this around absolutely. I realize there are many theories and it is causing dis-harmony amongst the truth movement. Although I am of the opinion that any exposure to the cover up the better, we can all agree on that, the who hows and whys will fall into place.

I have made the journey through all the different theories and I admit my first reaction to the no plane theory was skeptical. But I, as I believe we all should , researched the evidence provided and I now subscribe to it.
To me it makes the most sense.The video proof alone should convince people the MSM was/is culpable.

What makes it all the more frightening is the what is coming next. I mean with digital transmission of tv signals now being the standard ,will it allow a psy-ops like this to be perpetrated on an even grander scale? Will it make it impossible to catch the flaws?Any thoughts on this?

Quick side note, I have noticed as i peruse the posts that a good percentage of the "official story" defenders or MSM zombies always mention they have a "cousin" or "brother" or a" friend of an aunts uncles bosses hair dresser knew a guy" who "saw" a plane that day. Just an observation.Cheers.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
EXCELLENT POST, CB!

I'm with you all the way. There were no plane crashes on 9/11. Once one begins to accept the No Plane Reality, they can see exactly how 9/11 was carried out and all of the confusion goes out the door. No more wondering why they shot a missile into the Pentagon and crashed planes into the WTC, no more wondering whether there were pods on 11/175 or not, no more wondering whether Flight 93 was shot down or not, no more confusion over the lack of airplane serial numbers.. It all becomes clear.

We need to fight the agents (Jo Cressie, Sane, Stallion4, Jim Hoffman) that are trying to split the movement by setting NPTists against plane theorists. They are paid agents who know very well that such a split will be destructive to the movement. They are tasked with both keeping people in the 'acceptable conspiracy theory' box and dividing the movement.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by LordCarpainter]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join