It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have created a free energy plant.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The new world order, lets say.

The new world, is coming right around the corner.

(Also my datum on my computer was edited by "external resources"), So that is why it said the new world.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Well I see that stellerx continues his attacks on me and my credentials. I am now trying out the ignore function and it seems to be working very well. So i'll just say this: There are those on this message board that have appreciated my input on the subjects that I am informed on. If you do not, then please disregard those comments (as I have done with yours). I will say, that my opinions are based on decades of science that can be and has been proven by demonstration many many times. There is also ways to mathematically prove these things. I am very open to any new idea and spend most of my time trying to find these new ideas, inventions, and theories. But part of being useful in the research field is being skeptical of things. Until the new idea proves itself, it is not accepted by me, especially when they claim that accepted scientific theories are incorrect, or incorrectly used.

I will raise this question to those who apparently doubt everything on this board. If the powers that be are supressing everything, how come we have tiny cell phones, cameras small enough to be easily hidden and even the high performance vehicles we have today. Wouldn't those in control be happier if we had to use that old fashioned telephones, drove model t's and were unable to take our own video, only seeing what they wanted. Either that or they don't have control over every bit of research.

I hate goverment as much or more than everyone else here, but c'mon now. Its arrogant for people to think the gov't have managed to control everyone else except them.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by dascro62]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sivadnoremac

welcome back cameron micheal davis.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
There are plenty of people that do things for free ( missionaries, etc) that do things the world could do without.

That's just bizarre.

I'd love to debate the topics, but I find the content of your posts have nothing worth debating. It would be nice if your answers to anyone's posts made sense, or wasn't simply an exercise in re-phrasing things so you can continue your attack style.

See ya'

Edited to add: This link is just one of many examples of exactly why "filing a patent" has lost much of its credibility. Modern patents have become nearly meaningless.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
why do you all seem to get taken so easily?
SomeGuy34 is obvioulsy pulling your chains.

it is so sad to see so many of you just jump on anything some random poster puts up.

SomeGuy34 is just another in a long list of jagoffs who get their kicks on ATS.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wow. What an absolutely fascinating and entertaining thread. One of the oddest I've read in some time!

Someguy, please do one of two things. 1) Produce some form of evidence that you're not leading everyone on. 2) Man up and admit that you're just here to cause a stir and waste our time for your own entertainment.

Seriously. I'd have a lot more respect for you if you fess up to making everything up. Otherwise do something to prove the doubters wrong. You said you were going to put stuff on Youtube. Maybe it's time to do that! If you can show off something that has even a hint of potential, I bet you'll get an overwhelming show of support in return. More BS, on the other hand, won't get you anywhere.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama
Someguy, please do one of two things. ...snip... 2) Man up and admit that you're just here to cause a stir and waste our time for your own entertainment.

He already did.

If you'd read the thread you would have seen my first, and last posts.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thanks Redmage. I guess I missed that while wading through the posts. Time to see what he's come up with on that other thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
That's just bizarre.

I see that you have not forgotten our past on this forum. It's good to know that your still stooping to whichever level you must to get in a few personal shots.

I'd love to debate the topics, but I find the content of your posts have nothing worth debating.

As if you have contributed anything to this thread!

It would be nice if your answers to anyone's posts made sense, or wasn't simply an exercise in re-phrasing things so you can continue your attack style.

See ya'

I am willing to try explain any of the posts or points i have so far made in this thread. If you care to be more specific in your accusations i will do my best to explain my points or at least reconsider their merit if specific criticism were leveled.

Edited to add: This link is just one of many examples of exactly why "filing a patent" has lost much of its credibility. Modern patents have become nearly meaningless.

Well many of the patents i gave were filed half a century or more ago... Once again if you care to point out which of those patents you have a problem with i am sure we could engage in a more productive discussion. I know that's not your intent but shouldn't you at least pretend to maintain some credibility?

Stellar

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well as many on here known I offered to look over his schematics and emailed him. Since then he has harassed me with his nonsense that we all expect. He has claimed to be a prophet, saying he will protect me. Just normal things for him.

The latest development is his mother has now emailed me saying she works for an agency and thinks I am trying to exploit her son. I hate to resurrect this thread but it just keeps getting more and more bizarre.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dascro62

Well, make sure you send her a link to this and some of his other exploits on these forums. Especially make sure you find the one that has his real name clearly printed on it. heh..heh....

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dascro62

Maybe you should listen to the mom and not listen to the 'evil doers'.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
Please do not be discouraged. These people are paid plants working for big oil and all manners of energy producers.

That's funny, my boss at the video production company I work for might want your phone number so he can call you a liar to your face.

Please, don't fabricate lies based on your agenda like the OP did in this thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

I will be doing just that. Although she seems a lot like him. She claims to work for an stron agency that does not like people scaring others?? She said she will start her investigation into me immediatly. Hey whatever. Calling your prophet/inventor/rapper son a liar is not a crime last time I checked.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
[off-topic post from previously banned member removed]

[edit on 11-3-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The comments of "nobody can understand but me" which were proceeded by a call for help etc... well, putting that aside, Ill take a bite.

Presuming you had an opposite suction to cause a wave effect, I would presume on a side to side basis (probably using a flexible material for a 'heart beat' effect)...

How would you get around:

Bacterial/algae growth?
Viscosity changes from heat and or additive chemicals.
Hydrophilic electrical charges of the machine itself. (the water creeping up a glass straw effect... forgot the technical term, been up a long time and pulling my second double shift in a row, brain fried).

I presume the device would generate energy via a turbine style item, potentially a propeller blade (helicopter style) which, having a need to be contained with a water tight seal would cause additional drag: bringing the whole perpetual motion/entropy problem into play: how much energy to run vs the energy it generates and the whole loss of energy in transactions-in this case it sounds to be kinetic to kinetic.

A potential solution would be to use bio-fuel capable algae and carbon enriching the water, after a time extract the algae-convret to the fuel and pipe the energy back into it... though I don't know if there would be algae small/structured computable enough to work with that.

*sigh* hate when I post a reply before I hit the end of the thread... I was actually curious about it.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by lordtyp0]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I read this thread up to about page 9 then moved to the last page. I don't know what has all changed during this time however i have to share my opinion about the OP and his ideas.

To SomeGuy34:

Firstly, your arrogance and self-righteousness most certainly does not make me want to have anything to do with you whether your idea is sustainable or not. Even If your idea is plausible and I could help I certainly wouldn't for the simple fact of the fore mentioned. Call me stubborn but thats how I feel.

Secondly, for someone claiming to or at-least implying to be of a higher breed of human then are we, you seriously lack a simple grasp of English grammar. You ask people not to challenge your IQ yet you insist on presuming "ingenuitivity" (or however it is you spell it) amongst other made up terms you have used in this thread to be actual words. You also have a ton of other grammar issues you should work on. I am sure "Cisco Schools of Technology," if i recall correctly, had some English courses and they did not teach you that your fashion of written communication is the proper form in a formal setting.

Lastly, I am no nay sayer, however I am a bit skeptical but being so doesn't mean your invention is junk. I hope to see some videos of your idea on you tube or some such internet site some day. I myself have a draft for a "free" energy device however I am either a bit more realistic about its potential or perhaps a bit to pessimistic.

However I wish you luck man. I suggest work on those issues I outlined for you and maybe one day you will be the person you aspire to be. I think the path you are heading down now is leading you to a dark lonely place if you dont change your ways. Just some helpful criticism as it pertains to your intentions for this thread and in your general life. Take what I say or leave what I say here, up to you.

BTW: its ingenuity

From Dictionary.com:

in·ge·nu·i·ty /ˌɪndʒəˈnuɪti, -ˈnyu-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[in-juh-noo-i-tee, -nyoo-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ties for 3.
1. the quality of being cleverly inventive or resourceful; inventiveness: a designer of great ingenuity.
2. cleverness or skillfulness of conception or design: a device of great ingenuity.
3. an ingenious contrivance or device.
4. Obsolete. ingenuousness.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnOldFriend
I read this thread up to about page 9 then moved to the last page. I don't know what has all changed during this time however i have to share my opinion about the OP and his ideas.

Sorry, but i've done the same thing here, since at page 7 i noticed i'd seen no sort of evidence or solid defence apart from 'I am right' or 'you will all see'. On a site like this, claiming a feat of this magnitude, although people here are far more open minded than most, doesn't mean we won't believe things without some form of evidence to back it up. My Point:

Admittedly, I have only an A-level equivalent in Physics (not a very high grade at that
) But this doesn't mean i didn't pick up the fundamental points of how energy works. energy cannot be created, not destroyed. It can only be transferred from one state to another. even natural energy sources like wind and hydro aren't technically created, they're harnessed energy from nature. rain goes up, water comes down, we take its kinetic energy along the way. wind blows, we catch it as it passes.

As far as i know, energy doesn't and can't spring into existence. it needs a catalyst to bring it to form. Let's take your continuous syphon. I do take into account your diagram was done on paint or something, even microsoft evidence is better than none

The problem i see is, if i took two cups, filled both with water or another liquis with similar properties, and put a tube connecting both, nothing will happen. Simple as, no disputes there. So it has to be kickstarted, which is where the energy transfer appears. It isn't free energy because energy has to be put in to get any out.

Second point, once the syphon device is started, whatever happens to create energy happens, what keeps it going? In order for it to continue at the same rate that it started, it would have to cycle every microwatt of its energy output back into itself as to not burn itself out. This would be perpetual motion, but its energy input would have to perfectly match the output in order to achieve this, which is impossible.

Let's say we got the thing running under its own steam. It can't give any power out because it has none to spare, it uses every ounce to run itself. Next, if we're talking long term power plant status, other factors have to be introduced. Thermal energy loss from the water. just because it isn't boiling point doesn't mean it won't evaporate. so there's energy loss. already its perpetualness has gone. Now our water levels are dropping, meaning energy input/output is dropping, so we fill it back up, meaning it requires energy to put the water in anyway, but more energy to bring the syphon back up to max output/input.

Maybe this is just me, but these ideas all look brilliant and don't get me wrong, they do work. Until long term effects are introduced. What sort of energy does your idea generate anyway? Since the syphon filter is only 10% of the actual design, is it kinetic, thermal, what? I'm not trying to debunk your ideas here, but like I said, we at ATS are open minded, but you need to have have some evidence as a key to open the mind in the first place

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
so this is free is is.. then please PM me, Id like this installed in my home straight away, obviously free of charge..

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join