It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have created a free energy plant.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
reply to post by Badge01

bad moderation

...the moderator must have thought that I was angry and attacking

...moderator, you broke it through mocking/attacking me.

...ban me now

Hey, I don't think they should ban you. I wrote the mod and said I wasn't mad or anything.

Glad you aren't mad though. Let's be friends?

Personally I think it's unfair that you have over 1000 posts and only three applauses. Why do you only have 1000 points? There's something wrong there. Has some mod been removing your points?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by someguy4

I don't understand how a thread or forum can get out of control... that's just crazy!

I may slightly understand curse words....only becuase it is so widespread with the fcc and all ( still a very stupid concept ....words..... ow they hurt...someone please censor them...and then someone actually does.... you'd think they are doing it to see if anyone notices.... what about freedom and all of that balloney... and what is with the freedom isn't free slogan, freedom IS free... it is...but people monopolized it and are now charging us with taxes and wars..... errr...). Ahhh, back to why a forum can not get out of control..... or can it? Why is negativity so bad...are we afraid someone is going to kill themself? ....I don't see how that is the forums fault. Negativity is half of the spectrum.....how about taking your forum chat with a little flavour?

sorry for taking the thread offtopic, however, I wanted to reply to someguy

[edit on 9-3-2008 by WishI]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This thread is a bunch of nonsense!

Blah!!!!

Ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMadScientist34

Oh for god's sake. Can a Mod please just ban this guy? Or are we meant to be lieve that this user name is an UTTER coincidence. Glad to see that other thread was entirely deleted...

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
am find interest plans yes watch board and find

poor englesh as from iran friends

i25.tinypic.com...

soon am develop for countries as team has found interest

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
OP,

I am a wealthy businessman looking for opportunity,

U2U me..

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This really sounds like some guy that I know. Some guy that was trying to gain financially on his poorly drawn and thought out invention of a gravity mill. He was selling his schematics on eBay $25 plus shipping and handling. At the same time claiming that if the government found out he would be killed. He did a demonstration for the local school and news and was only laughed at and made an example of to the students. He was asking anyone with money to fund his free energy gravity mill, never got a dime that I know of. When this inventor finally got a chunk of money for falling at work he never even tried to get this gravity mill built, he went and bought a corvette. So much for saving the world.

E.L.S.A.

edit to add: His demonstration was at the local high school. He has his stepsons living with and near him and may be using them to try to sell his schematics again.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by oregongal]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
wow I can't believe they let that guy present at local schools. I hope you don't mean elementary or high school. It does sound very very similar. Also, the OP gave me his phone number and they had an Oregon area code(though he didn't know his exact phone number).

I didn't completely review the link you sent but it was very poorly drawn and hard to follow. Its hard to think its not related in any way.

Edit: Actually after looking over it some more my thought is that the OP saw this guy's presentation or plans and is trying to plagarism them. I think this guy seems to have a little better understanding of some science than the OP did. Thats just my theory though.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by dascro62]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
[edit on 9-3-2008 by Noremac11]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Noremac11

Cameron Michael Davis = Noremac11. Spelling your name backward?

Just a guess.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You made me out of self richeous hatered
And you got yourself a virus, stuck in the Matrix
A suicide bomer strapped and ready to blow
Lethal injection strapped down ready to go
Don't you understand they'll never let me live out in peace
Concreate jungle, guerilla war out in the streets
Nat Turner with the sickle pitch fork and ma chatte
The end of the world, bub you not ready

When I say I have watched humans stray from the truth,

I mean it.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Noremac12

Mods this is clearly meant as a threat from Cameron Micheal Davis. Isn't there a way to ban his IP?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

I am new to this board and it is set up a bit different from other boards I post on. Plus I have not yet found the forum search function.

I agree with WeAreOne. One can only play a game if it is a game where everyone wins. I provide my services based upon my own unique knowledge and skill for free. I developed myself and my knowledge and skill without any investment other than exactly what I needed to take the next step. What do I do to pay bills? I rent some rooms in my house and my husband works as a truck driver and we live very simply. Walmart would go bankrupt if everyone lived the way we do. Dropping the desire for materialism, power, fame for more eternal riches.

SomeGuy, you may have some compulsive identities, not uncommon in all of us. If you feel this is true then that is something I can help you to get a better look at, and you can contact me. My service is free to all and you will be better able to realize your dreams without the burden of "got to get out of poverty" messages which will afflict your good judgement.

Once you have released yourself from any chains that bind you you may even be more successful in enlisting the help and resources of others and still be able to retain your sovereignty, as some on this board rightly fear for you.

There has been some loving concern towards you from posters, please listen. I want you to succeed beyond your wildest dreams, but I see that you need to still your mind of some mental debris regarding your past traumas. My service is offered for free and that makes me a very rich one indeed. Spoken with love.

Gnosis5

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I am not making a threat to anyone.

Freedom of Speech, it's America baby.

No the moderators can't stop me, and I think they're having some problems of their own.

I am a "hacker", remember?

The only end of the world will be as we know it, the government "bildenberg" assclowns will no longer have control.

And THEY DON'T.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
well I'm sure they'll ban you eventuly. Just keep doing what you're doing.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dascro62

Even more new accounts, why aren't toe mod's doing anything? I realise it's a big damn board, but there are a lot of mod's and they appear to be doing nothing about this fiasco. At least they deleted the other thread, by why is this one still going? Are we learning anything here? I don't think so...

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dascro62
You claim I don't know how to apply the laws of thermo? Please prove that. I have proven this many times over. I have made a career of this.

You apparently don't even know what the second law claims so i am highly doubtful as to how you could or would have implemented it. A career is a thing you do to receive pay and some are paid to torture, kill, abuse and worse. To suggest that making a career out of something is evidence that it has anything to do with the truth , or more specifically is something society benefits by, is just not true and much less useful.

Patents do not prove anything. You can get a patent that doesn't work. Its happened plenty of times.

OBVIOUSLY but unless you wish to address the specific patents i have sighted your objections are as accurate as they are useless.

All you have proven is that you will never intelligently debate or discuss ideas. I will sum up your next post to save you the time.

So stop responding to me? Do you think i enjoy engaging in discussion with people who do not even understand the laws they are pretending to defend?

"I am right with my off-the-wall theories and ideas and everyone else including einstien, tesla, and hawking are wrong. I will provide no proof of this but please believe me and forget about those proven ideas"

Did that work well enough for you?

Einstein wasn't wrong as much as he was a thief and plagiarist, Tesla was about as close a to a genius as we have on this planet and Hawking has not done very badly considering his tremendous literal handicaps.

Non of thees theories are my own and if you did some studying that would have been quite obvious. All i am trying to do is stage a introduction to reality and if you don't like it that's hardly my problem. I will keep up my posts as long as the interests strikes me but i can see that your going to stick to bluster until your eventual silence.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
To suggest that making a career out of something is evidence that it has anything to do with the truth , or more specifically is something society benefits by, is just not true and much less useful.

That is one of the goofiest pieces of nonsense I have seen in a long time. Can you even begin to support that by, I don't know...explaining it? So, does that apply to...Doctors Without Borders? The United Way? Or any of the other thousands of charitable, altruistic organizations that many people have made careers of?

I really don't think you thought about that before you wrote it.....it's a ridiculous assertion.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
That is one of the goofiest pieces of nonsense I have seen in a long time.

Which just proves you rarely read what your typing.

Can you even begin to support that by, I don't know...explaining it? So, does that apply to...Doctors Without Borders? The United Way? Or any of the other thousands of charitable, altruistic organizations that many people have made careers of?

There are plenty of people that do things for free ( missionaries, etc) that do things the world could do without. Being able to make a career ( as if you could do those things without being supported by some group ) of something hardly proves that it's useful or beneficial to society at large.

I really don't think you thought about that before you wrote it.....it's a ridiculous assertion.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I hope the clarification 'helps' but i wonder if you were really as 'confused' as you claimed to be. Either way if your still confused i suppose you like it.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join