It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have created a free energy plant.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I need someone to review my theorum, and it will not be publicly posted.

It involves a "continuous syphon" which is very simple, and the very least important to my schematics, it is just one way of generating energy.

Notice if you have 2 cups.

A U shaped tube.

Fill both cups equally.

Create a air suction on one of the sides of the U tube.

Put it into the other cup, it will level the cups out naturually through gravity.

The "bevel" of suction inbetween the two cups is infinite - this is just a way of displaying to you this is a scientific project that I have embedded in my head.

I had a dream.

This morning, I woke up, with my fathers schematics, and I have refined them to a extreme.

I need a scientist, scholar, anyone with a sufficient amount of capability of projecting this project into a new world.

This generator, will completely eliminate any need for nuclear power.

It involves a lot of gravity.

I am going to state, I will not be disclosing ANY serious schematics and/or data that may subject my project to be stolen, or locked away.

I need to meet person to person, and discuss this idea.

Thank you for your time,

Best regards -------- Some Guy.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by SomeGuy34]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Is this an idea or have you actually made a working model?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

As far as the continuous syphon, yes.

However, the fundamental mathmatics for the schematics are by far beyond my capability of funding a full blown experiment yet, I am straight out of poverty, and I know my reason now.

I can also display video footage of the continous syphon, but that's just a mere 10% of the project.

This needs to really be acknowledged by someone that is going to help me run with the ball, I'm the WR and I got a whole bunch coming at me if you know what I mean.

I am far unable to conduct this to anyone, as no one besides me or my father have the capability to understand this.

Keep in my my father has done an extensive amount of research with hydrology, electricity(he's a general electrician), and plumbing.

And me and him can find no flaw in this method.

There is no flaw..............

It's free energy......

Hard to believe, but this isn't a skepticism thread, I need anyone able to support my idea, and it will not be conducted instantaneously it will require much contemplation and disscussion by many different people willing to help project this idea.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The romans had running water systems didn't they, no air compression just this syphon I speak of.

You throw a "pedal" underneath that current, and you're generating free electricity.

This is the new age though.

And this idea ascends far beyond pedals.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Could we get some crudely drawn schematics at least? I am having trouble visualizing this experiment based on what you have said.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

As I disclosed there will be nothing released to put this project into jeopardy as it involves true facts of gravity and how to utilize it amongst it's component that will be lets say, spinning some resistors and in turn creating energy.

spinning some resistors and in turn creating energy.

Is all you will get any further throughout this post people.

I will also disclose one last fact you're all lucky. =)

It uses the current of motion, as in, somthing that's always moving, as in tides possibly.

However, that could very well be disinformation.

I will also state that it uses air compression via the electricity it generated to produce more energy.

But anything I say could be very well untrue, so if you really want to learn, anymore, you must U2U me and contact will be made further so.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You may U2U me. I have been in contact with others that have raw designs. The key word here is timing. You must wait for a season or two yet to get people to pay attention. The adhesive cohesive principle of water functions rather well with some of the newer synthetic fluids to yield far more energy. Still like anything man builds it requires work to keep it running. Look at all the dead windmills.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SomeGuy34

to SomeGuy34,

I posted drawings and notes here on ATS allowing anyone to build a working demonstration model of my free energy system, the synthetic Toronado.
(www.abovetopsecret.com...)
I also provided a technical explanation of the underlying theory. Thus allowing anyone the opportunity to shoot holes in it.

I expect you to do the same.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by graysquirrel

I agree with the squirrel. It is not "free energy" if you plan to profit from it.

If a man should profit the world at the cost of his soul, to what end does he benefit?

If you want to capitalize, by all means go ahead...its the American way. But you are going to have to pay for skill.

Or, you might just release your information and allow it to actualize in its best form.

Your call.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeGuy34
I need someone to review my theorum, and it will not be publicly posted.

Whoops.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think he might be more worried about the "powers-that-be" getting a hold of this, but that's just my optimistic outlook on it.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ahem it will be free energy, and considering I am "straight out of poverty"

I will use any proceeding to fund housing for the homeless, more benefits for the poor, and more studies based on human behavior.

Anyways, I'd also like to state that my project deals with the mass manipulation of gravity and using continuing vaccums etc etc.......

The tornado design is Beautiful!!!!!

However, this is far beyond it's comphrehension.

Everything I've researched, and to every concluding, me and my father find the consistancy of generation of mass amounts of free energy, and only to be generated by more energy by moving any "used" substance.

This is a all in all free energy.

It is a round abouts of many ideas that have just never been completed before.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I will use any proceeding to fund housing for the homeless, more benefits for the poor, and more studies based on human behavior.

Are you running for President, too?

Anyway, it sounds like an interesting idea. I think you're justified in worrying about the powers that be, (if that is what you're worried about), but I'm not sure you should be hiding it. As was said previously, if you've really got something, you need to get it out! If you're for real, you shouldn't even be worried about who gets the credit for it - just get it out and preferably straight into my gas-guzzling pick-up.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
you need to get it out

No I don't.

Then I'll just be left right where I was where I started, poverty, which is where I am now.

I do like your name =)

I'd like to state, I will patent this idea under me and my fathers name.

I will take 50% of the proceedings.

the other 50% will go to the employees of this creation.

I will spend 40% of my proceedings on housing for the homeless studies of human behaviorism and how to change people, etc etc without medication.

I will bring all of this hell to an end, and when this team has formed, I will forever be known as a prophet,

I have watched my whole life nothing but human error, falsities --

I am no inventor,

I am a discoverer,

I have watched you humans and I've watched you all portray many weak minded actions throughout humanity.

I'd like to take a few verses from the Book of Enoch;

1 Observe ye how the trees cover themselves with green leaves and bear fruit: wherefore give ye heed and know with regard to all His works, and recognize how He that liveth for ever hath made them so.

2 and all His works go on thus from year to year for ever, and all the tasks which they accomplish for Him, and their tasks change not, but according as God hath ordained so is it done.

3 And behold how the sea and the rivers in like manner accomplish and change not their tasks from His commandments'.

4 But ye -ye have not been steadfast, nor done the commandments of the Lord,

But ye have turned away and spoken proud and hard words
With your impure mouths against His greatness.
Oh, ye hard-hearted, ye shall find no peace.
5 Therefore shall ye execrate your days, Enoch 7:1,

And the years of your life shall perish,
And the years of your destruction shall be multiplied in eternal execration,
And ye shall find no mercy.
6a In those days ye shall make your names an eternal execration unto all the righteous,

6b And by you shall all who curse, curse,

And all the sinners and godless shall imprecate by you,

6c And for you the godless there shall be a curse.

6d And all the . . . shall rejoice,

6e And there shall be forgiveness of sins,

6f And every mercy and peace and forbearance:

6g There shall be salvation unto them, a goodly light.

6h And for all of you sinners there shall be no salvation,

6i But on you all shall abide a curse.

7a But for the elect there shall be light and joy and peace,

7b And they shall inherit the earth.

-------

1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all

The king of Tyre was the agent of Lucifer according to Ezekiel. In describing the breastplate two Israelite tribes are left out. They are replaced with tambourines and flutes or pipes:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

"A prophet"!?!?!?!?

I should've known. I don't even know why I'm contributing to this thread anymore. I thought you were posting all of this in seriousness. I was obviously mistaken. If that's what you are really doing this for, (if you're even really doing it, which I doubt), you will receive no support from me. Your endeavor is ridiculous, and you will only corrupt yourself and society even more. Poverty is not the worst of evils...

...just for you.

[edit on 5/3/08 by an3rkist]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist

"A prophet"!?!?!?!?

Hah, no this is very serious.

I do believe that whatever visions I have.

Are alien too me.

I can guarantee you all that my father is one hundered percent athiest, I'm creationist, so we have two viewpoints on this, and I will have my father conduct most of the consultation between anyone ready to be involved in this creation.

However, I am already contacting many different people and releasing some slightly more revealing details tommorow.

So, I can once again state,

I already have an investment inway, and I will be going to California within the next few weeks to test this theory with the investment, and I highly believe it's going to work, as does my father.

So we'll see. You can disqualify what ever I'm saying, I just highly believe my conciousness is old, older than what my physical body is.

I believe that is enough to state the fact of my prophecy.......I know my real name, and that's the name I stand by.

I'm not going to go extremeist.

In fact,

Everything about my plan is utterely using the most basic principles of science and manipulation of gravity.

So, believe what you will.

I have the answers.

And when I build it.

They will come.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Listen, SG, when free energy is available, that which, when loved, is the root of all evil will cease to be. We will have no need of money (yes there will be a transition time) because everyone's standard of living will be lifted to that of the Elite of today. And so it will come to be that a person will be deemed rich who is rich in character. Love will define us, and our cities will be built of gold.

If you don't believe me, please read my story at:

home.earthlink.net...

So worrying about your current poverty is moot.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Ahem it will be free energy, and considering I am "straight out of poverty"

Anyways, I'd also like to state that my project deals with the mass manipulation of gravity and using continuing vaccums etc etc.......

The tornado design is Beautiful!!!!!

However, this is far beyond it's comphrehension.

Everything I've researched, and to every concluding, me and my father find the consistancy of generation of mass amounts of free energy, and only to be generated by more energy by moving any "used" substance.

This is a all in all free energy.

It is a round abouts of many ideas that have just never been completed before.

OK...you seem to be serious. So here is what i got for you:

You should get in touch with a guy named "Temporal Subliminal Man" at the Atlantisrising forum (go to Atlantisrising.com, you'll find it there).

He is into something he refers to as "implosion" technology. Honestly, it sounds like the science of this German guy (Zorgon would scream if i saw i forgot the guys name AGAIN) i read about a few times in the past.

What you describe sounds remarkably similar to what TSM talks about. He lives up in Oklahoma and does a lot of his own research (based on the Dogu statues). It would seem that what he claims would make sense in a world that has gravitons. The basic premise is that all explosive forces are preceded by a more powerful implosive force (or something along those lines...i am summarizing greatly).

Look him up, see if it works. What have you got to lose? At the very least he might be able to help you with idea's on funding.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexanHe is into something he refers to as "implosion" technology. Honestly, it sounds like the science of this German guy (Zorgon would scream if i saw i forgot the guys name AGAIN) i read about a few times in the past.

Viktor Schauberger, perhaps?

Edited to add another line so that isn't a one liner... [wink]

[edit on 3/5/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Here's a disinformed version of my schematics. Just so you know I can draw schematics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join