It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial law preparations in Oregon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Could it be that the NG hardware that is no longer in the yards is either being deployed to Iraq or elsewhere in the US, like say California?

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2008/02/26/MN29V8FHL.DTL

[edit on 3/5/08 by surfinguru]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
B of A is headquartered in North Carolina now.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
As far as I know, their headquarters are in San Fran, not portland.

Tela

edited to say whoops, guess they aren't in san fran anymore!

[edit on 3/5/2008 by Telafree]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You know Tela. Portland might be small but it was still deemed worthy of "Noble Resolve" I personally would expect something like this in San Fran or somewhere similar in size, yet they chose Portland?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Portland has been identified as one of the three most likely targets for a false flag operation.

I found this article very interesting. I cannot speak to its authenticity but it is certainly worth considering.

False Flag Prospects 2008

This is from a Capt. Eric H. Mays

The easiest way to carry out a false flag attack is by setting up a military exercise that simulates the very attack you want to carry out. As I'll detail below, this is exactly how government perpetrators in the US and UK handled the 9/11 and 7/7 "terror" attacks, which were in reality government attacks blamed on "terrorists."

My aim, as a former military intelligence officer who spent five years with the U.S. Army 75th Division conducting military war games, is to convince the American people that the "next 9/11" -- constantly promised by officials and the media -- is likely to be carried out under the guise of future military exercises. If the American people are aware of pending exercises and the danger they represent, then the exercises cannot "go live" and effect the very terror events that they are supposed to be rehearsing against.

Capt. Mays goes on to name three cities which he believes would be targets of a false flag operation. Portland is one of the three.

Tertiary Target: Portland. Portland, called "Little Beirut" by Bush cronies because of its enmity to Bush 41 and Bush 43, only made my top three list last summer, when it was designated as a target for a nuclear attack by successive exercises Noble Resolve and TOPOFF. The language in an official press release stated the case plainly enough: "Noble Resolve will coordinate with officials in Oregon to model a nuclear attack on Portland." In the course of researching Portland for a series of articles I wrote about the city and its exercises. I discovered that Stanford and Harvard had prepared a detailed nuclear fallout map for it, that national military commanders and state National Guard commanders were telling different stories about what the exercises were trying to accomplish, and that Portland's The Oregonian newspaper was doing everything it could to avoid investigating the frightening anomalies. I wasn't at all surprised that the last day of the exercises found the Homeland Security director Michael Chertoff in downtown Portland, which was largely closed down by an "unexpected" bomb threat. For another professional perspective on how great the danger was -- and may be again -- I refer the reader to the analysis of my colleague, Major William B. Fox (USMC):
www.lonestaricon.com...

This article is quite disturbing. Given the topic of your thread I thought it might be informative.

One more piece of information may be an alert put out last Friday warning of terror risks to trains. I only present this because of the timeliness of this report.

Government Warns of Terror Threat to Trains

In a bulletin released Friday to U.S. law enforcement officials, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is warning of “continued strong terrorist interest” in targeting mass transit systems in the U.S. The 10-page threat assessment, labeled “Unclassified/For Official Use Only” and obtained by NBC News, cautions that the “U.S. mass transit and passenger rail systems are vulnerable to terrorist attacks because they are accessible to large numbers of the public and are notoriously difficult to secure.” Previous rail attacks in Madrid, London and Mumbai “could inspire terrorists to conduct similar attacks in the United States,” the report adds.

However, the authors of the intelligence analysis make clear that there are no known, immediate dangers. “At this time, there is no credible intelligence regarding specific plans by any extremist groups or individuals to perpetrate an act of terrorism against the U.S. mass transit system,” they write.

Just trying to share information that was available.

Peace.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by DancedWithWolves]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Is that the test they did where it was a 'dirty bomb' explosion and FEMA and other agencies got together to figure out how to handle something like that happening here? Probably because of the fact that the city wanted to do something like that to test the cities resources. We are called the city that works so it would seem like something portland would want to do. i'm not sure why so many people see that excercise as something negative. It taught the first responders what to do. The public was allowed to volunteer to be a part of it, my husband was going to do it but he had to work. I worked with FEMA myself leading up to it. It's too bad you didn't ask that question earlier, I could've gotten an answer straight from FEMA themselves.

All of this is just my guess too, but it wasn't anything that they hid from the public. The news kept everyone updated.

Tela

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

Found the article discussing it here:

salem-news.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join