It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Just what we have known all along the gentry with a few brain cells still activated.
WAY too many inconsistencies and dang all those new fangled camera phones and hd video cams.
Talking about a mil putting their collective chimp booties on the line.
Read, listen, mull.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
pretty amazing stuff. I have no problem with more investigation into 9-11. In fact we should be "looking" into that day for the next 50 years at least. I dont doubt that the governement could pull it off, I just really honest to god think that they are not smart enough to pull off that big of a op. If it was by some chance or stretch a US gov op, than those at the top should hang. If another country helped pull it off they should be nuked. That would send one hell of a message.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm new to this 9/11 truth movement but my mind is open. It seems to me, though, that we probably would have gotten into a war with Iraq anyway--the WMD suspicions--even without 9/11. The Bushes had wanted that since the first Gulf war. I'm not as sure that we would have gone into Afghanistan, but Al Qaeda was a known threat to us at the time. It's hard to believe all that death and destruction was for purely machiavellian purposes, but I'll be interested in what the 25 have to say.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
I'm new to this 9/11 truth movement but my mind is open. It seems to me, though, that we probably would have gotten into a war with Iraq anyway--the WMD suspicions--even without 9/11. The Bushes had wanted that since the first Gulf war. I'm not as sure that we would have gone into Afghanistan, but Al Qaeda was a known threat to us at the time. It's hard to believe all that death and destruction was for purely machiavellian purposes, but I'll be interested in what the 25 have to say.

And don't forget these people either.... a few more than 25

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
pretty amazing stuff. I have no problem with more investigation into 9-11. In fact we should be "looking" into that day for the next 50 years at least. I dont doubt that the governement could pull it off, I just really honest to god think that they are not smart enough to pull off that big of a op. If it was by some chance or stretch a US gov op, than those at the top should hang. If another country helped pull it off they should be nuked. That would send one hell of a message.

It's not those at the top doing it, they are just puppets, it's the elite group behind the scenes that has the power and the resources.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Nice to see someone still thinking, at least, about the anthrax after 9/11. Seems to have been a forgotten part of the story. That's one part I don't think we'll ever know the truth about. Assuming we get an actual investigation someday.

So. These people are saying something is hinky about 9/11. Is anyone listening to them? Will anyone in the MSM run with this or will it get ignored like so many other stories? Even if someone does, will it make a difference?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

That link is highly recommended, and frankly, does belittle this story. So my question is, why in the heck didn't you make a thread about it? Come on, whaaa! You see the reception here to this mere understatement of a story as to how many very credible people are questioning what happened on that ominous day.

Even so, let us not miss the crux of the matter. These people are smart enough to think for themselves, and are clearly interested in a new impartial investigation with subpoena power. But what to do about the Supreme Court justices, if all they are going to do is keep throwing cases out of court based on Executive Privilege and claiming national security exemption? Something has to be done about that FIRST, or else this will never go anywhere.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

The support from the people was there because of 911. I knew many who said we should carpet bomb Iraq in return for the 911 attacks. They didn't know any better.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Maybe they are trying to start another civil war scenario to keep the masses occupied, while profiting as well.

Divide and conquer.

Only the little people seem to eat the crap pies when the big boy's stir the pot.

It will have to be a war of wit this time and not weapons.

The powers that be love weapon wars. I am glad to see the war of wit being waged these days.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Truly profound news. Another flag and star for your collection there TrueAmerican.

I really expected this thread to have devolved into another viscious partisan battle by now. Perhaps this news will turn the tide toward revealing the truth.

I myself am not resolute on any particular theory about 9/11, other than the American people being lied to about it. I have been back and forth across the fence on many of the specific issues, but once I saw the gaping holes in the official story, that is one fence I never went back over.

[edit on 3/3/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I too was a fence sitter for a while. At the time of 9/11 I was a military contractor, pilot, and quality assurance engineer.

During early summer following 9/11 I visited Washington, DC and the Pentagon. IMHO the damage to the Pentagon was not consistent with an airliner impact. The 9/11 Commission Report is what got me off the fence and in the corner of the patriots who are saying "don't piss on me and tell me it's raining".

If I had ever submitted an incident investigation that had such glaring holes and inconsistencies, I would have had my contract terminated with extreme prejudice. The more time that lapses before an honest investigation, the less liklihood exists of ever answering these questions.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
Nice to see someone still thinking, at least, about the anthrax after 9/11. Seems to have been a forgotten part of the story.

There are many forgotten parts, not just that one, but yeah, agreed.

Along those lines, I want to remind you all of the evidence that the hijackers were pursuing crop dusters and related information. Some think that might have been just a cover to throw off intelligence agencies. Others contend that there were other elements to the plot that were thwarted, that being one of them- and the mysterious painted van being another. It is a huge web of uncertainty, this case. Who to trust, who to believe, and who to follow. Don't be misled by anyone or any "truth" movement enclave. It's still all up for grabs, and open to interpretation.

The pentagon may soon find itself in a bind if it is discovered that they destroyed or tampered with the tapes/media of the incoming whatever it was. Imagine if the reason for FOIA denials lies more in that they do not want to disclose a covert technology than them not wanting to show us what hit it. At that point you have to ask the Supreme Court Justices who's side they are really on, when they are sworn to neutrality. But hey, you said it was flight 77. Prove it.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Speaking of forgotten news. I seem to remember something about a bomb going off in front of the State Department, just before everything else went down on 9/11. Any one got anything on that?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Actually, if I remember right, it was a bomb threat, not an explosion. It turned out to be a hoax. And it wasn't the only one, either. There were several bomb threats called in that day.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

The thing that catches me most is that the incident happened prior to the more notorious events of the day.

Just figured I'd toss that out there anyway.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Is this the beginning of the end of the lie? Sure seems like it.

Incredible news! Great thread, and ATS all the way.

Many years ago (early 80's) I told my best friend and business partner I would kick his ass into the next world if he was using hard drugs, as our business was tanking and the money was disappearing. I loved him as a friend, so trusted him when he swore he was clean.

I felt it in my gut he was lying, but that love I had for him blinded me. Less than 5 months later, he was in the hospital as one of the first AIDS patients. He got it from sharing a needle with other Heroin users. My wife and I watched him die slowly and painfully with the confused doctors overseeing his new and horrifying disease. I learned to trust my gut that year.

When 9-11 happened I felt it in my gut something was wrong. I love my country, but knew I had to question it. Many others felt it too.

I was a boy when Kennedy was killed too, and felt the same feeling.

I don't necessarily think was our government that did 9-11, no more than I think a few dark people in a bank whom embezzle it's money are the Bank stealing from itself.

It is the dark hidden controlling elements who have jacked our constitutional heart from our country, stolen our integrity and taken thousands of innocents lives to cover their footsteps across our freedoms for an agenda we are just starting to understand, yet I suspect is worse than we would want to imagine.

I's not over either, so we need to see this through before worse upon worse befalls us. My love for this nation will not blind me to what I feel in my gut.

God bless these people who would stand out and say what they feel in their gut. I would give them my life to protect their words. They do service to us beyond duty. They are true Americans like we always felt an American should be and are an example that shows how we can be also as Americans.

ZG

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Starred and flagged also
I am so happy that the crime of 9/11 is still being discussed and that people haven't just started to accept the official story based on msm repetition.

It makes me sick to my stomach when i try and fathom that the past 7 years has been completely abhorrent with a ruined economy, 2 wars, rise in police state infrastructure all based on a false flag op. Pure evil but we will win in the end.

Problem is that 9/11 was meant to come out to be the final nail in the coffin for the US. NWO can't have a world government with a strong US so the army is being depleted, the constitution eroded and when they finally get our guns its over.

I just hope by then more people are ready to fight for the lives they want and are accustomed to and don't accept the "new world" of socialized servitude.

Lets show the NWO our pitchforks!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
In my opinion, even with all these highly qualified officials questioning the official story publicly there will be that group of people who still think Osama Bin Laden was the culprit. For those Kool-Aid drinking, MSM zombies, they will never be able to comprehend the reality that is the absurdity of 9/11. Now for me personally, we should all be marching on Washington in peaceful protest, stop work, etc, etc...until they open up a new investigation and put those REALLY responsible in jail....but I just don't see that happening. One can hope I guess.

It is still GREAT to see this though. It makes it easier for those "on the fence" people to reveal their true feelings on this matter. I think another big factor is our "do-nothing" Congress, if you can even call them Congress, but that is another matter.

Of all the arguments made by those 25, I think the ones who talk about the lack of wreckage at EVERY SINGLE "crash" site is the key here. Yes, the fashion is which the buildings collapsed is crucial since the jet fuel theory is outrageous. However, the lack of evidence for the supposed Boeing crashes is even more telling!! It's quite obvious that the wreckage would not be totally destroyed and would be present at ALL sites, including both towers 1 and 2. Since there was none, it begs the question, were there really planes used at all??!! IMHO, I have concluded there were none and many others have as well. Watch "September Clues".

Great stuff here!!

Purduegrad05

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
In the fight for true freedom, our rights should be the last thing we give up to fight an evil.

Our freedom is what we are fighting to preserve, for ourselves and all people everywhere. We don't need to take our freedoms to save our freedoms. Thats madness. What fears did we succumb to to believe such a thing?

My hope is that when we uncover the reasons they had to do such evil, that we will strengthen our resolve to never take a freedom from anyone again. That is what this nation was made to preserve, and not be intimidated by our fears to give it up.

The evidence is clear to any sober soul who looks at it, and to the feelings in our gut we are told not to believe. I will protect and support these people of integrity who would say and fight with reason what we all know and feel is true.

Make America what America is, a fight for freedom again, but not with weapons, but with our free hearts.

ZG

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

Oh, I wish they weren't smart enough! Well, actually, being puppets, those in government probably weren't smart enough. It was those behind the scene that WERE smart enough. And those creeps are not from any "country" in any affiliational sense.

I suspect we may out the puppets, but the true creators of the 9/11 "Pearl Harbor" incident are likely never to be caught.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join