It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Shadow on THE EARTHS FLOOR.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I am going to tell you about the time, "I have seen a shadow image of an invisble craft on the earth's floor."

I noticed a weird looking shadow, now this imprint left by the suns rays giving off the shadows craft image. You can't fake gravity. Gravity will pull that wave of light down to Earth to be seen.

Well anyway, this was during the late afternoon, I saw the outline through a shadow on the cement of a weird looking (flying squirrel shadow image).

I looked up in the sky and saw nothing. But that IMAGE that was unseeable did give off a weird outline on the cement. I would say the (shadow image) was approximentally seven feet to ten feet lengthwise. It was high up in relation to where the Sun was.

Now it blocked out the sun for a brief second and casted this flying squirell image outline on the cement. The noise coming from this thing hurt my ears, It sounded like something close to thunder, but no thunder in sight, I live in Nevada, this would have been back at least five to six years ago.

I would say around two thirty daytime. Whatever this was it was Unidentifiable. Does anybody know of any particular craft that we know of that would do this?

It sounded like it was propelled by the Suns Rays, an afterburner of the sun, I have no other way to identify with this image but memory. The air quaked, but what would cast the outline of something like a flying squirell outline image on the ground?
Do we have any crafts that fit this body and take off sounding like the air quaking?

And I am not talking like jet propullsion loud, something much more intense. Almost like QUAKING THUNDER LOUD but an afterburner of some type?

I believe it was using the SUNS RAYS FOR TRANSPORTATION. I think I was piercing the veil into another layer of the onion to see this type of craft.

This image didn't just fade away, it went across the street, in a direct line of motion.

No body else seemed to hear what I was hearing or seeing. So I had to have been in a (Heightened awareness) state to see it or hear it.

It would have probably looked like a flying squirells outline minus the tail.

And this craft was not normal by design, it had three points in the front and two in the back, so like a three sided figure in the front with two legs in the back. It would have looked like it would have just glided by its design alone, but who knows.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
There are any number of species and their technologies interacting in our atmosphere, including our own clunky attempts. I've never heard of such a thing, but then many such strange unexplainable events happen everywhere and seem to be happening more often.

Can you find some other descriptive ways of telling us of your experience? Do this with a time-line if possible.

If there where no other people who saw/heard this, where they actually present, within your proximity?

What was the general environment? City street, suburb, sparse populated area?

Can you tell us your state of consciousness? Every day, under the influence, emotionally tweaked, other? Describe as best you can.

Your particular state might have enabled your perception. Not all entities or beings operate fully within our "frequency". You could have seen this because of many possible unique conditions.

Write this event down and make diagrams if you can from memory. Shapes and other effects you experienced can say more also.

Good luck, your not alone. Many are seeing and experiencing the inexplicable. There may not be an explanation in the conventional, but others might see the same and add more detail, so do what you can to get this down.

Then tell us what you can.

ZG

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Now picture this outline or sihoulette on the cement flying so high you can't see it PHYSICALLY. I know what the sun sounds like because I have been out in space. This craft would use the SUNS ENERGY, LIKE A REACTOR.
Here are links to picture, now just notice the outline. This craft would have to have been huge how high up it was, enough to ignite photons. I couldn't see it, but if it blocks the sun's light it will cast a shadow on the ground.

Minus the squirells tail, that is what the outline of the shadow would look like on the ground floor.
(try this one)
search.yahoo.com...

Now I know we have the technology to use 'Solar energy' for lighting homes up, it wouldn't surprise me if it was one of our own.

Just the outline was too unfamiliar to mark 'Human territory' but we could definately use Solar Cell type energy to project a craft. 50/50 chance.

More links:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.nasa.gov...

[edit on 1-3-2008 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Maybe you encountered a giant flying squirrel using stealth technology. They do happen to be very smart little critters, and I wouldn't be surprised to find one piloting a spaceship very soon.

When were you "out in space"?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Or maybe you missed lunch and having symptoms of vertigo, where you see shadows all around you like a schizo. But i like the flying squirrel theory better, stick to that.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well Well Well, imagine my suprise when I saw that your encounter resembled mine!
It was a Sunday morning and I'm easy as a Sunday morning. The day was fair and I'd just returned from a yard sale, thrilled to have aquired another yard, that's the whole nine now.

A huge shadow passed over, at first I thought I'd blinked and I was scared for a minute, only a minute. The disc-shaped shadow carried on along the sidewalk and I struggled to see an object through the heavily foilaged elms. But the sky was blue and no shape resided there! The
street I was on wouldn't look out of place in Haddonsfield.

My first thought was could it be a similar craft from Star Trek, the one with the whales, or maybe it was something from Predator, the craft with the big window and the dead Pred.
Then I thought... why do I always think I'm in a movie? It was merely a coincidence that I was wearing tights, so why didn't I think I was in that Egyptian movie Robin Hood: Prince of Phebes?

I could of played the part of Kevin 'the Gooner' Costner, I have a brother? I HAVE a brother!
I digress, the 'stealthy' craft moved off towards Seaworld... not C-word like my brother calls it. I HAVE a brother? The sad part was it stole my balloons, why didn't anyone tell me he had one of those... things.

Then I went on my way and I almost remembered something else but it's gone now and left me in charge.
Don't worry about me, I've got plenty. I've taken off my mask... let's see if YOU can take off yours.

£5'll do it.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

menguard if most people posted this information I would take it with a grain of salt, you however have shown me that you are not in the department of making light of this serious quest to discover the truth,I believe you. Using the solar rays as a form of invisible travel? Interesting,solar energy could be used I suppose. If thats the case did this happen during a time of solar maximum or minimum? It would be very interesting to keep a close eye on the location of your sighting with some equipment. Star for you today.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I would say both, One being the speeding up of ions to move around, the other moving into a higher density state, or out of range sight to be seen.

It would be moving around in LIGHT CAPACITY. A sub-atomic particle charged would be hard to see.

By our sun is a gateway rift into another solar system, one outside our timezone/solar system.
(sidenote)

Just ideas:
1.A craft with such a high luster metal would definately bend the light towards us, refracting the rays to be seen. Mirror-like. But inside the sun impossible to see.

2.If this craft can be (transparent) it would be hard to see at all especially if it was by the sun.

3.IF IT absorbs the suns rays and goes (Supersonic speeds).

4.The craft is made out of some type of Organic space ore which frequents that universe.

5.The sun charges the vehicles to travel through the Electric Universe.

6.The craft is made out of super resilent material.

7. The craft alters (density speeds) in which it arrives in the universe.

8.A Star compound, called ATLIK OR ATLIC.

Or all the above.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You have HEARD the sound the sun makes?

You have been to outer space?

ummm...would't THAT make a more WOW style thread instead of the flying squirrel shadow?

Please tell me more about your journey to the sun.

Dorian Soran
The Good Doctor

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

You could call it my body being out of our world, out of body in another world, or just viewing another world with a different perception.

This is all I will say, "the Sun is being changed on a Sub-atomic molecular level. Instead of pushing out it is going to be pulling in. The Ancient Ones showed me that while out in space, through a porthole window, which probably is just perception, but its changing light intervals, means the electromagnetic pull is going at greater speeds then Earths is and were going to be sucked back into another dimension. The sun is on auto-reverse speeds it will be pulling us in. It's like when two polar opposites meet or magnets attract one will be pulling the other in and usually its the smaller party, Earth. It is irreversible, is what I was told..

And awhile back in I was told THE SUN would be in its new position by 2014. So we wait and see what happens. Either they replace it with another one, or move us through it at light speeds, which is what's happening.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Either they replace it with another one, or move us through it at light speeds, which is what's happening.

Does 'they' refer to the Oneness Being in my understand or God in Christians understanding?
What you mean by through it? As in bypassing it or right into it and through it?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by antar

I would say both, One being the speeding up of ions to move around, the other moving into a higher density state, or out of range sight to be seen.

It would be moving around in LIGHT CAPACITY. A sub-atomic particle charged would be hard to see.

By our sun is a gateway rift into another solar system, one outside our timezone/solar system.
(sidenote)

Just ideas:
1.A craft with such a high luster metal would definately bend the light towards us, refracting the rays to be seen. Mirror-like. But inside the sun impossible to see.

2.If this craft can be (transparent) it would be hard to see at all especially if it was by the sun.

3.IF IT absorbs the suns rays and goes (Supersonic speeds).

4.The craft is made out of some type of Organic space ore which frequents that universe.

5.The sun charges the vehicles to travel through the Electric Universe.

6.The craft is made out of super resilent material.

7. The craft alters (density speeds) in which it arrives in the universe.

8.A Star compound, called ATLIK OR ATLIC.

Or all the above.

It turns out that there is a (Stealth Bomber) that does all the things above, it uses the sun to charge it, this Stealth Bomber is the suped up model, I find it interesting that I finally got closure on this one.

Found this out on the Orion project. But they must have got it from a Ufo first.

new topics

top topics

join