It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martian Gods' images photographed on Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by extrasense

Originally posted by mojo4saleIf it looks like a rock

"It" does not look like a rock.

Det 3D glasses, or at least look at image with one eye closed - you would see it.

eS

[edit on 4-3-2008 by extrasense]

I'll look at the picture with one eye closed if you'll tell me where you got those Gods names from.

Deal.

mojo

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hello, I'm new here and luckily stumbled upon this thread. The picture of the coated creature is numbered 2N134093032EFF2300P1846L0M1 supposedly taken on Sol 87 around March 30 and April 1, 2004. He or she actually appear in more than a dozen pics showing different views and angles from SPIRIT's navigation and rear cameras. Find it here:

origin.mars5.jpl.nasa.gov...

I chanced upon the pic in a NASA forum under the "Against The Mainstream" tag, of course. Use Photoshop to zoom in on the picture: I see goggles over what appears to be the soft helmet of a pressure suit. The goggles are fixed to the helmet with three visible clamps. The "gorilla mouth" is in exactly the right place to be the some kind of breathing/filtering apparatus. This guy is watching the Mars rover. But even more interesting is the top left part of the frame. I see containers lying around, one empty, some containing what appear to me as gas bottles. There is the upper torso and back of the head of some guy busy moving some of these bottles onto a contraption not clearly discernible.
You find out for yourself what you are seeing.

I'm new to this field, having found some strange moon pictures three months ago which got me hooked. The above Mars pics have presumably been taken on different days, at least they are cataloged under different Sols (NASA, in high falsetto voice: If is's been there on different days it must be a stone!). I am wondering what you guys see in these pics, they're all around Sol 87 on three cameras.

As mentioned, I'm a newbie and apologize for any mistakes in etiquette or form I commited.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Did anyone check the pics at the posted link? I'm pretty curious to learn more about them. They must have been posted before. They are from NASA which means they could as well be fake. The way NASA or JPL or Bush's Puppet Master castrate the Mars pictures is disgusting.

Has anybody noticed that there is an endless series of pics attributed to SPIRIT and taken from almost the same location up to Sol 1470 from more than a hundred Sols up? They show a nearly featureless plain and an equally featureless hill, both in the background. Curious white swirls give away the manipulations. Cropping both the "plain" or hill individually, enlarging them and playing with contrast and saturation the obfuscated orthometric structures become apparent. Mind you, not on all the pictures. Many are obfuscated in a fashion defying any salvation attempts I can muster with my limited software resources. What we need are intact images in a format befitting the qualitiy of the Mars Rover's cameras. Does anybody care to give me a reliable source or at least point me in the right direction?

If Zecharia Sitchin's theory of the Annunaki way station on Mars is sound this might explain the disinterest of its current crew in making their presence known big scale. Upon finding the explanation for the encroaching Nazification of the western countries - including a superpower with 10000+ nuclear warheads and the technologies to deploy them in space, we might learn that the explanation has been connected with Mars all along. Looks like the Nazis found a stand-in for their lunatic plans who now is in almost full control of this world. And taking into account the conditioned mindset this "almost" could well lead to a global conflagration.

The question is not so much IF there is life on Mars, but WHO it is residing there? This answer must have dangerous properties judging by the time and money invested in falsifying facts on an Orwellian scale. After all, SOMEBODY shot down Phobos II even though they had no reason to be in the vicinity, according to the science establishment.

There are many "wind-blown grains of sand on the lenses" of the Mars Rovers. I can give you the link to images showing "wind-blown sand" with a metallic sheen and a bulge going around the middle and yes, with the proper shadows.

What's your take on the "gorilla" pics, by the way?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
OK, dug out my old pair of 3d glasses, and although the pics look great in simulated 3d, they still just look like rocks to me. Or am I looking at the wrong thing?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaWeltall
I once seen a cloud that looked like a centaur....i ended up going about my day.

"saw"

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by outrageousfortune
And taking into account the conditioned mindset this "almost" could well lead to a global conflagration.

well lead to a global... fire? Is this really the word you were looking for? or is there a second definition I'm not aware of?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hello verbal kint,

conflagration has the connotation of a firestorm engulfing the whole world, i.e. a very BIG event with dramatic consequences.

Hi, sensfan

The pic at the one link I posted is no anaglyph. Have you looked at the top right corner? I'm talking about the head and upper torso of some guy standing behind a pile of rock. In other frames where the guy is on the left side of the picture you see a small trench through which he must have walked up because a little further back something oddly orthometric stands on what here on earth would be called a country road.

I use JPEG Enhancer on these crappy jpg images to soften the obfuscation software's effects. Nero's Photo Snap Viewer serves to fiddle with saturation and contrast and to zoom in on the images. I have cutouts on my harddrive which I could send you. one even has been annotated. The right and left top corners of the image are extremely interesting. Cut the 'stone' crap and tell me what you are really seeing because if you are typing these posts yourself you cannot possibly be blind. I literally spent years in the mountains - Swiss and German Alps, Rockies, Yosemite, you name it - and I encountered lots of weird stones but up to this day none have sported collars or goggles.

As mentioned, I am new to this forum but will right now look up what it takes to send pics to individual posters, if possible.

Stay cool. This topic is too interesting and potentially important to be used for word games. What I find amazing is the fact that these pics were shot in 2004 but practically nobody seems to know them. What are people looking for, McDonald signs? Judging by the scale of the obfuscation and disinformation practices in force, this kind of secrecy is only applied in times of war. Are we at war? NASA is presumably the only institution with real information and I presume they're not telling other nations. Looks like we're in a hot race to Mars for whichever reasons.

If we were to land on Mars all of a sudden all communications would have to cease - our current state of official information persisting. We could in fact already have landed a human crew on Mars and the government just forgot to tell us about it, thereby circumnavigating the awkward move of having to impose a stop on all information regarding Mars.

I'll be back soon.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
lame, a gorilla and picachu. shut it down, i did't even need 3d glasses.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
How come hubble can take photos of two galaxies colliding yet this pic is so out of focus and pixely.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Hey, God is living alone on Mars. Why he is not coming to this beautiful world?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yeah...I see it now. that's a Gorilla right?

Check out the strange things I found in this Mars image.
i528.photobucket.com...

I found an Alien, Abraham Lincoln in a hover craft, and a Mushroom

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join