It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martian Gods' images photographed on Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

We have sent twin rovers to Mars four years ago. They still send us pictures from the Red Planet surface. Surely we are paying attention to the images that travel millions miles to get here? Or do we?
Here are a few examples. If you are already familiar with them, you can go straight to the head of the class.

Below are genuine 3D images, photographed by the Rover Spirit in Gusev crater on Mars:

Here we have it.

At least we know that not only humans have had invented Gods!

And we know that there was ancient Civilization on Mars!!

Or do we?

[edit on 29-2-2008 by extrasense]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Uh, how are these Martian Gods?

They are rocks.

Also, can you provide a link, as to where you got these. Thanks

[edit on 28-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Is man once again worshiping false idols like stones and wood that can not speak?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by extrasense

I think you mean 'ancient martian ROCKS' don't you? I don't see anything else here.

J.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Please describe to us how you think these are or might be Gods.
Not very conclusive at all as to what you are seeing!
I've seen better God like rocks in Sedona AZ.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc7evenI've seen better God like rocks in Sedona AZ.

Did you?
Could you post a picture?

eS

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Is man once again worshiping false idols like stones and wood that can not speak?

Maybe, only on Mars

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I can only see rocks,sorry!

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by extrasense

What? Although this particular photo is muddy, fuzzy and blurry, the 'Martian Gods' appear to be in the form of a male, silver back gorilla (just like the one in this photo).

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Perhaps mentioning the specific martitan god your going on about might help.

and pointing out where you think these gods are in the picture or at least some notes to bring a collection of pictures and ramblings into a coherent sense.

Klain

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by klain
Perhaps mentioning the specific martitan god your going on about might help...

Do I need to point out the objects pictured?
That must be obvious to the viewer.
In case you do not have red-cyan 3D glasses, try covering or closing one of your eyes while viewing the images: they appear to me in 3D that way..

These Gods are known to be called on Earth C-Wolf, Q-Mind and Marseanna.

I wish I knew the Martian names for them

eS

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
What? Although this particular photo is muddy, fuzzy and blurry, the 'Martian Gods' appear to be in the form of a male, silver back gorilla

The difference with an earthly gorilla must be pointed out:
this one wears black uniform

eS

sty

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
can I see the original picture? it is interesting indeed. However, we should not forget that the human brain tries to make pattern out of everything in order to make sense..

to me it looks more like this:

api.ning.com...

[edit on 29-2-2008 by sty]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I once seen a cloud that looked like a centaur....i ended up going about my day.

What seems to be and what really is are two different matters, the pictures provided here provide no backing of the claim what so ever...what u thought to be gods i believe to be rocks on mars.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sty
can I see the original picture?..

The actual NASA images? For each stereo anaglyph, there are two - one of each eye.

For this anaglyph they are:

Left Eye

Right Eye

I wonder if you can see 3D picture, whether with 3D glasses or just closing one eye when viewing anaglyph.

eS

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I doubt they are real. Credit to the poster for trying to maintain its all true. Planet of the apes? King Kong? Big Foot movie stills?

Who knows.

Anything but ETs here.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I have to agree that these just look like rocks to me as well. Also, where did you get all your information on Martian gods? I hope you have a credible and verifiable source as to the existence of Martians and their religious practices.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapaHomer where did you get all your information on Martian gods?

Let us go one step at a time

Look at each picture with one eye closed/covered by hand, for about 15 seconds.

Do you see stereoscopic objects?

eS

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by extrasense
These Gods are known to be called on Earth C-Wolf, Q-Mind and Marseanna.

I wish I knew the Martian names for them

eS

Actually they aren't known as Gods here on Earth either except in some guy's imagination.

Where did you get the idea that these are Gods. C-Wolf, Q-Mind and Marseanna. I googled them and this was the best i could get.

C - Wolf

C. Wolf is the official mascot of the Erie SeaWolves, a Minor League Baseball team in Erie, Pennsylvania.

Q - Mind

QMIND is Design Collaboration Platform (DCP), laser-focused on optimizing team-based multimedia and e-learning content development. QMIND manages the design process from concept through publishing. QMIND does not provide course delivery capabilities. Therefore QMIND ends where an LMS begins.

Marseanna, The Ancient Art of Mars has been recreated on Earth

The items based on characters from Mars - Marseanna of Mars, and C Wolf of Mars - are now available on eBay, when searching for ‘character from Mars’. The Marseanna character is based on images, taken by the Spirit Panoramic Camera on or about March 18, 2004. The C Wolf character is based on images, taken by the Spirit Navigation Camera on or about April 1, 2004.

Based on this last link it seems to me these names have just been invented by someone so that they can sell some sculptures on e-bay or something.
I was unable to find anything anywhere to suggest that those names are of Gods either Martian or Earthly.

If it looks like a rock and it feels like a rock it most probably is a rock.

mojo

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4saleIf it looks like a rock

"It" does not look like a rock.

Det 3D glasses, or at least look at image with one eye closed - you would see it.

eS

[edit on 4-3-2008 by extrasense]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join