It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien abduction.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Thank you very much for your concern. I will look into it, but realize I am (as strang as it sounds) weary of most in the UFO comunity, quite frankly I don't want to get cought up with some wakos like the heavens gate cult.
As far as the Ufo comunity goes I'm still very new, and sheepish.

It took me a long time to get up the nerve to come forward, both out of fear of retribution from my abductors, and fear of riddicule, or becoming a pariah. I still won't go public in any way except anonomously like this.

God bless.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Squiddypuff

f you are being contacted or abducted by aliens, and you do not wish it to continue, there is hope. Despite certain researchers' claims, many have learned to completely stop (ie, permanently terminate) the alien abduction experience, both while in progress, and as a life pattern.

You absolutely DO NOT have to "live with it in a positive light," as some will counsel. Freely explore online all that we have to say - we have the experience, and the proof of testimony that others cannot claim. Based on personal experience in stopping abductions and in helping others, we encourage you that you can be set free from this torment.

source

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Since you seem to be honest about your situation, I applaud you for coming forward. I don't know what to say really... luckily, I haven't had to deal with any similar situations. However do you by chance remember the look of any of their medical technology? I've always found it hard to understand how these beings could travel hundreds of light years, and/or come from another dimension, yet barely be able to conduct medical tests in a manner more efficient than that of human technology and know how. What I mean is, they have all this fabulous technology, yet they leave scars, and all kinds of traces that they were there. When we humans can pick up full readable scans of DNA from a cotton swab used inside the mouth. I just don't get it.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Squiddypuff
I have only just begun to study the subject. Frankly in most of the ufo/alien chartrooms I don't know what the heck you all are talking about.

I haven't been studying the subject much of for very long. and don't have much time to do it..

.. I haven’t read most stuff on abduction phenomenon.... I found a bunch of videos on YouTube about abduction. Just bits and peaces of discover channel and history channel documentaries. I was amazed at just how big this thing was...

This revelation just came about in the last year and a half or so. As I said I go to school and work so there isn’t much time for study, so I'd watch all the online videos I could, because it was a big time saver in comparison to reading about it...

Hi Squiddypuff

My family has unfortunately been involved with this phenomenon for at least 4 generations. My mother's first remembered abduction was as a child in 1938, and we are certain her mother was an abductee as well. As you will appreciate, there was little help available nor understanding of this phenomenon way back then.

Most abductees are the firstborn child of another abductee, so if neither of your parents are abductees then the likelihood of you being abducted is very small.

But we have researched it quite extensively over many years and got to know some of the major investigators in the field. Our family's case has been written up in the published literature (names changed).

I would recommend you read/study nothing else until you have:

1. Read the published works of Budd Hopkins:

www.amazon.com...=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1204263810&sr=8-1

and contacted The Intruders' Foundation:

www.intrudersfoundation.org...

2. Read the published works of Dr. David Jacobs, especially 'Secret Life' and 'The Threat':

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_img_4

and contacted ICAR:

www.ufoabduction.com...

and go on from there.

Budd Hopkins is unfortunately unwell at the moment, and IF is being directed by a friend of mine, Peter Robbins. Dr. Jacobs however is still running ICAR despite conflicts with mainstream academia, and may respond personally if you email him.

Bear in mind though that both IF & ICAR receive literally thousands of new cases every month. Because they can't deal with everyone they tend to focus on multiply corroborated witnessed events, with physical trace evidence and post-abduction physiological scarring (several types are common and most are not publicized for obvious reasons - it's easier to weed out hoaxes or mistakes etc.).

I have just recently began studying the Roswell crash, and bought the book "witness to Roswell."

One of the best on the subject. I know both the authors personally and can testify to their years-long commitment to unravelling this case and tracking down witnesses. Interestingly, Don Schmitt started off trying to disprove that any ET craft was involved. After 10 years' research, reviewing hundreds of official docs and talking to over 200 eyewitnesses he ended up convinced the crash was genuine, and the ET bodies are still preserved. Their location is known.

if you have any Ideas or recommendations it would be much appreciated...

You can U2U me if you need more info or detail.

Best wishes

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Good questions, sadly I have limited answers. I have never gone under hypnosis to recover lost memories, so my knowledge is minimal at best.

I can remember gels and fluids that have been applied to my skin that was absorbed (or evaporated) almost immediately, that burned like acid. I vividly remember being covered head to toe it the gel stuff once. All they did was stare at me while screamed in pain.
No clue what its for, maybe sterilization.

I know most of there tools appeared like large thick needles, there are usually several. Although all these needle like tools look almost identical, they seem to serve very different purposes.

I think these are probes to monitor things like chemical levels, temp, hormone production, maybe even basic things like BP, and blood counts.
Maybe they can tell anything about the current state of an organ, or tissue just by incerting it.

There is a rod that they point at you, and immediately after you feel a burning sensation in the area they pointed at.
This may be used as a form of punishment for not obeying them.

they have scanners that look like little balls that pass over your body no bigger than a fist.
I'm certain its like an MRI, or CT scan. ( this one seem obvious.)

I have a feeling (like a mental block on test day) that I know there purposes is and just cant remember.

Like so many things all I can do is speculate like the rest of you. What I do know is they are very advanced I'm certain they could do all this much easier,(probobly with a single one of each cell types) but they don't care about the terror and pain they cause us, they want to be thorough.

(at least they appear to be very advanced if you showed a computer to someone in the early 19th century they would probably think we were really advanced, but that wasn't that long ago. If they are from another dimension I wouldn't Imagine they would have to be much more advanced than us.)

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
SquiddyPuff, can you answer these questions for me please.

You mention lucid dreaming. How can you accurately tell the difference between a lucid dream and reality? Especially when your in the midst of it?
1 + 1 do not equal 2 when we are in these states.

Are you aware that R.E.M states can often carry over into the waking state for a short time?

When this happens, people generally fall back to sleep immediately after. Thus our fight and flight mechanisms don't react as we would imagine. This also accounts for why 'apparitions' can sometimes fade away when we do gain proper consciousness.

Have the members in your household been exposed to you insights previous to their accounts, thus polluting any reliable testimonies?

You must always be flexible enough to accept the notion that it may not be what you think it is, yet you mention that anyone who may disagree can take their point of view elsewhere.

Does this mean that you want to be an abductee and won't hear any differently?

Did you know that human beings are capable of many incredible things in the midst of sleep? May I point to a real phenomena such as sleep rape to fortify my point? With these capabilities in mind, is it possible that you were capable of removing your ring during sleep, (a much simpler task) or even acquiring body markings?

Lastly, how does posting the story at another sight or even getting published (i.e in a paperback/magazine etc) give any more credence to your experience beyond telling one more source your experience?

Without getting angry, can you please answer my questions honestly?

I'm not saying that I don't believe you, I honestly believe that we are being visited by off-world intelligences but I just like to totally remove any prosaic answers before taking any leap of faith. You must respect that in others.

Cheers, InfraRedman

[edit on 29/2/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Wow, what a mouthful. You've done this before.

Neither of the persons who witnessed the entities had been aware of my encounter, I have tried to keep it secret even from close friends and family.

Yes, I am fully aware that both R.E.M. sleep and the human mind can affect my objectivity. That is why I stated above on several of my accounts that I wasn't sure I saw what I though I saw.

There was a long time when I just though I was crazy. It was only after others around me saw and experienced strange things that I began to give it credence. after that in my studies of the abduction phenomenon that I began to fully believe in what was happening. There accounts were so eerily similar, that combined with the experiences of my friend and family combined was the only thing that made me believe what was happening was real.

I do not expect anyone who has not gone through it to fully believe me. Hell I wouldn’t.

I have always tried to be objective in my understanding of this. Many of my experiences may very well be created by my mind. But, yes I have come to a point were it would be hard for me to believe that all this is in my, and my families head.

Also not all or even the vast majority of my experiences happened while I was asleep or even at night.

I have no problem answering the questions of critics, I was just trying to stem from closed minded skepticism, and people out right calling me a liar.

And lastly to this

"Lastly, how does posting the story at another sight or even getting published (i.e in a paperback/magazine etc) give any more credence to your experience beyond telling one more source your experience? "

I never said it added any credence. I said I didn't have the space to put my story on ATS. So I produces a link to a place were much of my story was already available.

I am more than willing to answer any constructive criticisms you have.

P.S. I have nothing but respect to the open minded critic. Your kind keeps Ufology valid from the hoaxers, and fame seekers.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my Q's mate. Appreciated

InfraRedman Out!

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

If you are in the room with one you can also pick up on (as best as I can describe it) a mood that they give off. I believe this is one of there forms of communication. Just by being near them the energy (it’s all it could be called) tells you what the want. You know just by being near them what they want you to do. They are so different than us it is hard to explain everything.

If I had doubts to your story initially, they have now been somewhat removed as you have described something I rarely read or hear mentioned. It is strange indeed but emotions are a form of communication. It not just a feeling you get but a feeling/images/intentions/...etc. It's like easier than simply speaking.

It is hard to describe and something that makes little sense to me. I am not sure how it works that way but it does. If what you say is true then I am sure your experiences will only get more complex for you if you are lucky or cursed. I've learned some things I wish I hadn't and know that it doesn't matter since...of course...no one in the real world I used to be a part of will believe you.

It's why I came to ATS in the first place.

Just be as aware as you can...and careful as needed. It's only a matter of time before this whole thing is turned on its head and we begin to find out where they (all of them) are from and who we really are.

It's stranger than fiction I can assure you.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
From what I could gather from your story on that other site, and from your answers here, you've actually met two different species. The small ones being 4 feet tall, and the really tall ones being 6 and a half feet tall? Am I correct?

That would coincide with the "dreams" I've been having from 2004 onwards.

This situation I now find myself in (your post, and my reply to it) reminds me of an almost exatly the same situation I found myself in some half a year ago.

To make a long story short, I had encountered something in one of my "dreams" that felt very human, but looked like a ball of dim light. I had no idea who it was until someone posted on another forum of being harrased by some person in the "astral" (I have no better word fot it, so I'll call it "astral" here as well). The person doing the harrasment was suspected of silently reading the posts and using them to establish "psychic link" (again, I have no better term to describe it) with this girl being harrased.
[I'll just put a link here to show that I'm not making things up as I go:
forums.astraldynamics.com...]

I did then exactly the same thing I will do now.

"Here's something they may not be expecting - I invite them, in my own free will, to pay me a visit. They may learn a thing or two about Reality. They may not like it though."

Unlike in that previous case, I will give a more specific warning in advance this time. The following post will be something I wrote to another person in a private conversation, describing how I found myself on this path I am now walking. Unfortunately, I cannot provide a link to a private conversation on a forum, so people will have to take it at face value, or not take it at all. It's everyone's choice.

From that first event, the only conclusion I could draw (providing that it was what it seemed to be) was that "astral" is sort of time-shifted to physical world. In other words, everything that happens, happens first in that "higher dimension" that "dreams" are made of, and only then in the physical. That would, actually, quite well explain the prophecies, and precognitions, and all of that stuff. It would be a very-down-to-earth physics explanation of many things people can't explain. But, it's just a working theory I have, and it's not directly related to your experiences.

This second event (my reply to your post) will be a controlling experiment for me, to decide whether there's anything of value in my theory or not. If I'm correct, I have just invited them to visit me, and they have done it a year ago after my invitation here.

[my theory works with time actually being space, with everything existing "now", but space-curved; hard to describe, but it's something like the curvature of Earth's surface, when you have a vision horizon; what you can't see beyond the horizon is actually there, but until you move forward you can't see it; moving forward on Earth's surface is like "moving" forward in "time"]

I will be very interested to hear if you have any more experiences with the tall ones. They are the ones that really interest me now, and any response from them will be extremely interesting indeed.

Just for the record, that "dream" was the only one I have ever had of the tall ones. Maybe they will have/had learned a thing or two about Reality. Or, maybe I'm just not interested in tall aliens anymore, so I don't dream them anymore.

I will greatly appreciate your future replies in this thread.

Edit: time correction; hard to get times straight when there is no time

[edit on 29-2-2008 by elendal]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
And this is the quote of what I wrote about my experiences. Some may find it useful, some may find it imaginative at best. It's all just dreams, after all? Again, it's everyone's personal choice what to believe... until they experience such things for themselves, that is. Then it becomes knowledge without a doubt.

It's real whether it's a "dream" or not. There is nothing unreal in this world. Everything that happens in it is as real as it gets. That which doesn't happen is not real. You can bet your hat on that (if you have one, that is; if you don't have, don't bet until you get one
).

I can't say if those I considered friends were greys. For some reason, I always see them, all of them I encounter, as humans. Except for astral wildlife, which I always perceive as cats, dogs, birds, and such.

These friends were very short, around 1.5m I'd say, so they could be the short greys. I only perceived a very small man talking to me, and one hiding in the background, commenting on our conversation. It was a pretty simple conversation. He told me "You have to find your third warrior." The one hiding in the background commented on that "They still haven't found the third one", and we exchanged some more words which I can't remember anymore.

Then I suddenly felt fear. The small man hid himself, and I saw 3 normal looking men running towards me. I knew they were hostile, fought one of them for a while, and then escaped. I could feel them chasing me as I was escaping, changing dreamscape behind me to cover my tracks.

That encounter with the small man was a sign for me to start contacting people on the net. It happened at the end of 2004.

On another occasion, some half a year ago, I felt like I woke up. I was feeling almost like in my wake-up state. There was a woman sitting in my bed, suggesting something in the line of "... go out on the street...", or something similiar. When I "woke up", she abruptly stopped suggesting, and stood up. I suppose she was surprised.

There were 2 or 3 more people there, and none of them emmited any emotion whatsoever. I couldn't feel them in any way. I knew they were not friends, but I couldn't classify them as enemies either. One of them looked like my father.

I ran to another room and back, and I focused my attention on my "father". He changed just for a moment, and I felt him as a tall grey. His head was looking differently, non-human. He was more than 2m in height. I myself am 1.8m high, and he was for at least a head taller than me. Then I felt fear, and I thought to myself "This must be what those abductees talk about. Feeling completely helpless...".

I tried to hit him with my fist, and he laughed at me telling me to calm down. I could feel him thinking I couldn't hurt him in any way. Then something really strange happened. It happened to me only a couple of times. Something inside me took control, and it was a feeling like some dangerous, powerful force, something like a dragon, came out of me. Not really came out. It was still me, but not as something I usually recognize as myself. That force attacked one of them. Then I really woke up.

I hope that experience shook them really badly...

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Flagged.

This is one of the more believable accounts I've heard in a while, if you don't mind, might I ask if you would identify the beings you've seen, (to the best of your recollection and as far as appearance goes) as the species know as 'Grey' aliens? Or would you say they were something all together different.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Thank you for answering my question. I can't imagine they would care if you were in pain or had physical scars, etc. They do seem to treat us like we treat animals that we want to test or track.... plucking them out of their environment and into a frightening/scary situation, only to put them back where they came from... only to do it again a few months later. I can understand that, we do it to species that we find inferior to us all the time. I cannot understand why they seem to want to keep their purposes a secret, take the time to make sure memories of the event stay repressed in the abductees, yet take no care to insure the physical signs of their visitation are minimal to unnoticeable. It seems careless, and rather unintelligent to be perfectly honest. If they really are trying to be covert about their operations on earth.... the suck at it. They really honestly, truly suck at it.

The only analogy I can draw would be stealing a priceless artifact from a museum in the middle of the night. You spend hours ensuring that you leave no trace, that you are undetectable... and then after you steal the artifact in question you leave your business card in it's place. After all that work to keep it secret, you then leave something behind that says "Hi I'm Bob Johnson, and I stole your artifact, aren't I sneaky?"

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
On another note it seems to me that if we could collectively overcome whatever mental control they have over us.... we could beat them to an absolute bloody pulp any time they attempted something like this.... just a thought... a little off topic and I appologize, but just a thought.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You don't do any mushrooms or absinthe do you? Just asking. Have you wondered why they pick you over and over again?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

"We can defend ourselves but we need to be prepared"

hi squiddy

i read your story and your last line above^^^

how can we prepare?

MM

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I read your story as you being comfortable with strangeness occurring around you while in a resting state. I react in a similar manner to weirdness around me when resting. I remain relaxed because the energy is looking for a reaction so it may draw from the victim.

I had an experience in Maine with three aliens extracting me from my truck up into there ship. They did it by manipulating time and space so that it no longer exist as we comprehend it in our reality.

The aliens looked into my eyes and I know they were seeing my mind and knew all about me since one communicated into my head.

They are interested in you because you have been selected to be in there presence for observation and analyzing your Psyche. They can transport you into another realm where the laws of physics don't apply. If they place a device into your body, they can do it in a non physical reality to where it doesn't exist yet, but will when they return you to your originating reality. Marks are actually the minds creation of the event since the mind knows from growing and learning nothing can enter the body without creating a mark. The mind makes the mark so there is a reference to the event. That is the power of the mind.

Can you describe the aliens in detail.

If you want to read my experience. click my stage name on the left and see my threads.

Regards,

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Squiddypuff

You are experiencing a few things here that are manifesting in different modes. Each has a unique view, which brought together can help you understand better, and take more control.

I tried to hit him with my fist, and he laughed at me telling me to calm down. I could feel him thinking I couldn't hurt him in any way. Then something really strange happened. It happened to me only a couple of times. Something inside me took control, and it was a feeling like some dangerous, powerful force, something like a dragon, came out of me. Not really came out. It was still me, but not as something I usually recognize as myself. That force attacked one of them. Then I really woke up.

First, I am observing you have strength you have not taken possession of yet. This is showing in your experiences that are more associated with dream states, but not exclusively. The 3rd being talked about I suspect is your true being. Most of us meet their true self a few times, but as an evolutionary step we are being pushed to now, we are doing this more often in our lives and with more urgency. Many, I suspect 2/3 of the population have no clue and are very susceptible to being a resource for these beings.

There are many species we are watched and helped by, and a few very insidious species taking advantage of our current evolutionary limited state. Others are watching, because it will be up to us to evolve these parasites out of our world to advance to the next stage.

Once we are “seeing” our totality, the alien beings likely have no control, because they are only more technologically advanced and evolutionarily progressed, but when it comes to spiritual, you can be in control. It is a “warriors” path however and does not involve religious or psycho-physical fields.

If what you are saying is as accurate and truthful as I feel, you have some talent and power you have not integrated. These are things that cannot really be discussed without diminishing their reality. Words are like boxes that cannot fit well, and actually take away the richness of the reality of things. So, take words as signposts of “something is there” and not actual things. That’s a first rule of communication in our limited language capability, or lack therein.

These species use what we call telepathy. It is much more than just hearing thoughts. It is a way of accumulating experience and some “visiting or occupying” species crave this from us, like we crave sex, or drugs, yet it is a craving they are lacking for resource for I suspect their own diminishing physio-psychic being.

They are here to experience life and it’s emotions and richness. Their capacity for doing this their selves has been somehow lost. We are essentially being milked for the milk of life, and other biological paths to integrate new DNA into their depleted biology so they can regain viability they get from us.

Imagine we could no longer produce Endorphins as a species. That is the “feel good” juice for our physical bodies. They (Grays) are in a existential crisis and desperate. We are their resource. We can resist, but in most cases our species is not yet in possession of our true awareness and therefore we, the many of our species, can easily be used for things we do not even realize we are a resource for.

You, Like Sparks, Strieber and many others, have special evolved capacity to overcome certain control, and many will be helped by understanding better yours and others like experiences.

We need to discuss these experiences. It will expose methods and means to break free of the control exerted on us. It will take an evolutionary growing spurt. This is what is happening now. You are important to this, because you have been able to retain. We need to understand how so more also can do this. Then we can dissect their methodology and take steps in our personal reality to control our lives.

Right now though, there is no conventional way to stop them. Welcome to the unconventional path to freedom.

Everyone, please keep the conversation going, good talk and resources all!

Some other resources not yet mentioned:

Abductions resources

OPUS

ZG

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
so the same old abduction story w/ no proof of anything? Id say until then these will stay fantastic stories

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Other than the perfect holes in my nail bed, no. Nothing like that that I can remember.
And no my dreams are usually pretty chaotic. When I wake up most of the time I can't make heads or tails of them, I feel no control over them.

I'd be interested in seeing a snapshot of the perfect holes in your nail bed.

You can post the image on tinypic.com as a hosting service then link it here.

Also, would you be so kind as to post a drawing of the alien types you're seeing? Doesn't have to be elaborate. It would document the types so that other abductees could identify if they have spotted these also.

Thanks!

[edit on 29-2-2008 by Badge01]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join