My alien abduction.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This sounds so much like the ET's that have been in contact with me. I believe your contact experience because it paralells mine. Let me play the devils advocate and I have no direct ET info to support conquor plans. Perhaps we are already enslaved and don't even know it? Who needs money? Who needs goverment? All those are just regulated controls (thinking out of box). Maybe true freedom is an alien concept to us.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Squiddypuff

They fear defeat, which is why they have taken so long to make a move. We can defend ourselves but we need to be prepared.

hi squiddy

i read your story from the link, your last lines above^^^

how do we prepare?

MM

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
actually this is the second time i have asked this question!

maybe it is staring me in the face

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by elendal

There is not one inch of evidence you just tried to prove too me in that whole conversation...Look i want to believe just like the next person, but im not just quick to be like "oh cool you were abducted, man you must be telling the truth" I guess im what they call a Skeptical Believer..I just try to keep myself grounded in reality unless hard evidence is presented..Then ill take a fair look, and go from there

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

i would like some proof too skeptical..

funny how no one ever has any real material proof..

maybe like beleiving in god??

no proof there either just faith!!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal

They fear defeat, which is why they have taken so long to make a move. We can defend ourselves but we need to be prepared.

hi squiddy

i read your story from the link, your last lines above^^^

how do we prepare?

MM

I already answered this question earlier.
We need to attack first with rhetoric, we then must except that force may be necessary, and then we need to prepare for survival in the case they use such tactics as natural disasters, war, and maybe even the destruction of the market and finances forcing us onto the streets. (Thus making us need them.) Do not be deceived. Any humanitarian aid, or help they offer would just be to tighten there grasp on us.

I would like to point out that I really have no clue haw this will happen. All I can do is speculate. I do know from interacting with these beings that it will almost certainly be deceptive in nature.

We must give a strong front. I do not see how we can dislodge them from there stations without force. We can however stall there objectives.
Has anyone notice the state of affairs in Washington? The president (because of the war on terror) has absolute control! The senate, and congress has no power which means we are no longer in a democratic state. This may sound like paranoia, but it is a fact!

I refuse to believe that this lulling of the public and, letting the president have so much power are not coincidences.
These actions almost certainly have a real part to play in this take over. We have not yet strayed so far from democracy that this cannot be stopped, We can stall the inevitable in order to give us time to bring there plot to light.

Once again, all speculation.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

"We must give a strong front. I do not see how we can dislodge them from there stations without force"

speculation maybe but fore armed is fore warned>>

so its hand to hand battle is it?

or is it telepathy?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Hi Squiddy,

Your account is are very authentic ... I can tell from the way you take care to choose your words, that you're genuine. I had/have the same problem when trying to explain without coming across as some kind of crank.
and I'm impressed by the fact that you've never faltered once when answering the questions (and there have been many), put to you.

Anyhoo, you mentioned in an earlier post that you wanted to hear about other peoples personal accounts so I've managed to dig-out the links to the two threads about my own experience. When I wrote them I had only just joined ATS, and much like yourself, didn't have room to get the story out in one sitting (hence the reason the account is divided into two seperate threads).

There's a link to the sketch I made the morning after the event and towards the end of the second thread 'jritzmann' (one of our ufo/alien experts here at ATS and elsewhere), asked if he could send a copy of my account to another expert for analysis and breakdown ... the report of his conclusions on the case are posted ... makes for pretty interesting reading.

I think you might find it interesting because I noticed a few similarities when I read your account.

(part 1);

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(part 2);

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
From what I know, granted, it is more instinct than book ink, they have no defense and cannot control you if you are sufficiently spiritually evolved.

The scene of the thing coming out of you (elendal's dragon) is exactly described in the Castaneda series for a warriors spirit doing battle with another being trying to take control or life from him. That book series never even hinted at aliens or ETs, but if you read the series you will see it has nothing to do with drugs either and everything to do with becoming a person capable of defending their freedom with awareness and knowledge, which the alien entities have no problem otherwise taking from us at will.

I have had one event where I was able to see through the imposed veil and actually saw a gray over me last year. I broke through and lifted my hand to touch it's arm to test the reality of what I was seeing. I felt it, and knew I was conscious. He/it put me out immediately, but that explained years of blood on the pillow, waking exhausted and dreams of being held and manhandled, with some physical ramifications that lasted for months and years.

I think I have been educated on levels I cannot even articulate and have very dense data to draw upon when in regular states of awareness. I also think I have skills in their world they need to control carefully, because I have experienced very high advanced states and know the controls of the great dream. They have less control with me, so I just have very deep impressions I can feel, but no memory but that one. Because they really put me out to do business. My wife too.

I feel like an operative. A cultural engineer. Working to bring all this out, against the control of the darker forces that would control us all. They can't touch that.

You guys are seeing these beings because you have unique personal power and skills that can be used to defeat such controls. I don't have but what I see before I am taken out of awareness. That has been enough. I operate on a deep intuitive and instinctual and they cannot touch that because it is part of my advanced self we all have that but it has atrophied in most under the influence of the controls we are just discovering world wide.

That is why I am working on my spiritual and healthy physical growth. You guys have youth I believe, and yet we none of us have much time before we will need to take these skills up to defeat and compete for our freedom. We are growing up as a species. Let's take the reins now and show others they can too!

It is all about our awareness and our knowledge growing now. We'll know what to do when it needs to be done. They cannot touch an awakened soul. Only the sleeping ones.

The sleepers awaken! (apologies to F. Herbert)

ZG

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Both a Spiritual/mental force, and if necessary a call to arms.

I am certainly not saying we should go and storm the white house, but if in the near future no other option is left, then (and only then) brute force and violence must be considered. Though violence so often seems to settle nothing, in the direst of states it should be considered the lesser of two evils.

Rebellion or enslavement. Though I truly hope it is not so. Some day soon we may have to decide

There will be those who reject this simply because it is to horrifying to believe. I don't think we should turn our lives upsidedown over this, only so that if and when these things do come to pass you will be prepared mentally we should keep these things in mind.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by skept!cal
so the same old abduction story w/ no proof of anything? Id say until then these will stay fantastic stories

Out of the woodwork.

We are sharing. We don't need proof. You apparently think you do.

You only need proof when you cannot find something you want to, but cannot believe. We are not offering proof here. What have we to gain with giving proof for you? A less insulting and deadening opinion?

Can you offer proof you are worth paying attention to? Because I see none.

Welcome. Enjoy your journey.

ZG

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal

i would like some proof too skeptical..

funny how no one ever has any real material proof..

maybe like beleiving in god??

no proof there either just faith!!

What form would proof take? A video or photo would be called a fake, Marks or scars are called self inflicted. Implants are incidental sub dermal debris. Several thousands or millions of witnesses and military and priests and officials still is not enough evidence. A government proclamation would be called a false flag operation. Even presidents and candidates for the highest office are not believed.

Craft and beings in the skies over all the cities world wide would be called mass hallucination, post hypnotic and drug educed psychosis.

When someone asks for proof the only proof they will believe is when it happens to them. And they will wish it never happened to them if it does.

Skeptics, enjoy your ignorance and innocence, because when you find the world is not the simple little sit-com you always thought it was you will have to start getting serious and taking responsibility for things you will find you have no gear to deal with.

That is why ignorance is bliss. Enjoy.

ZG

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Wow best reply ever!
I have never had the political rhetoric you have just shown.
With out a doubt you are truly a great resouce for ATS.

Of couse he'll say your just blowing smoke, but for those of us who know better, you are truly a champion. Your logic is undenyable.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I am still out in the jury room on friend or foe. I will tell you that their telepathy in reading a mind is very, very strong. When I was first read it was like I was hooked up to a lie detector they could see everything. They scanned me like flipping through a roledex. I saw images in my mind that I have forgotten. Then the questions came; you can't lie to yourself and that is who it was like I was answering to/asking the questions. I thought it was me doing this to myself. Then this one question snapped me out of it and I realized that an intelligence was interrogating me. It said,"Where is Human Thruth kept"? That broke it off. I'm still thinking about that one because maybe that was a test for me. Also they must have given me a command to forget because that is the only thing I remembered. Then I dwelt upon the ordeal and remembered a lot of what happened. I spent about an hour explaining to my wife how incredible it was to communicate telepathically (incredible). The closest thing I can relate to it was a job interview where I was hooked up to a lie detector and questions asked about myself for 6-7 hrs. I have no doubt if they wanted to which I do not think they'd do that they would could make you drive off a cliff while whistling your favorite tune. Also I don't pretend to be as smart as them or think anyone is but if an event occurs to me I will dwell upon it and over time,sometimes weeks or months other fragments will find their way home.
Blood type Opos

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Doberman

If they where friend we would not feel controlled, we would feel respected for our free will and cared for.

There are the users, there are the watchers, there are the teachers. Most interactions I think are the users. The rest can stay, but the users have to go.

We are ready for sovereign's and the responsibility of advancing to the next stage.

The users time is up.

ZG

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doberman
"Where is Human Thruth kept"?

I'm assuming Thruth = truth?

If so, that's a good question!

The closest thing I can relate to it was a job interview where I was hooked up to a lie detector and questions asked about myself for 6-7 hrs

I am compelled to ask. What job puts you on a lie detector for 6-7 hrs? This is a valid question. I only ask because not even suspects in multiple murder cases get that treatment!

Where is Human Truth Kept?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I like discussing matters with sceptics! I really do! They are so interesting!

So, let's look at your statements. I will try to extract the main threads of your reasoning:

1. There is not one inch of evidence you just tried to prove to me in that whole conversation...
2. I'm not just quick to be like "oh cool you were abducted, man you must be telling the truth"
3. I just try to keep myself grounded in reality unless hard evidence is presented...

1. and 3. are closely related.

You first state that there's not an inch of evidence. Evidence for what? Aliens? I said I can't give you that. That people can see up to 6 seconds in the future?

Let me ask you this - have you even took a look at that PDF? Double-blind, physiological (which means - unconscious, like in lie detector) experiment in a lab is not good enough proof for you?

... Ahhhh... I see... You're a clever one, yes you are.

You want to say that I can't prove that experiment ever took place!

That PDF is just full of random rumblings of some demented pseudo-scientist-make-believe. Someone who just craves for attention! Yes, that must be it! I never thought of that myself! Silly me...

I admit defeat when I suffer one.

You are absolutely right. I can't prove that experiment ever took place. So, according to you, people can't see the future, and according to me they can. We are still standing on opposite sides of the line. Nothing gained, nothing lost. Well, just a little energy and time, but that's OK. You just remember that experiment. The conclusions will come useful in not so distant future.

Point 2. is quite OK.

You shouldn't be quick to believe everything you hear. But that wasn't my point at all. My point was that there are things you take as complete nonsense, but are nevertheless quite true (in general, I'm not speaking of this thread). Judging by your reply, even when a proof is staring you in the face, you still decide to ignore it, because... Why?

Can you answer me that question? Why? You are afraid they might be true? Where would that put you in your own eyes? Are you afraid of being completely insignificant physical being, no more than a part of the cattle herd used by someone above you? A scarry thought, isn't it? Being used like cattle, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it?

Well, you could do something if you believed you could take your destiny into your own hands, which means - trying to learn about the real world around you. Learning will not happen if you just say "impossible!" to anything you don't know. It will come if you assign a probability to it. It is possible, but how probable is it? That simple change of reasoning will do wonders for you, I promise.

But, until then, you'll be proudly wearing your blindfolds, I guess. Nothing wrong with that. It won't help or hurt anyone other than yourself.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doberman
Then this one question snapped me out of it and I realized that an intelligence was interrogating me. It said,"Where is Human Truth kept"?

I wouldn't worry about this "intelligence" (or "stupidence" as I would call that one). As I was saying to someone yesterday, some smaller forces are trying to "fish in muddy waters", so to speak.

Your interrogation reminds me of another one (I don't remember where I read it anymore) in which a man was asked "Where do you get your energy from?", or something to that meaning. He understood it as as relating to the energy of consciousness, or soul. We ask the same question ourselves, don't we?

Anyway, anyone who asks that question, having in mind what planet we live on and how tightly controlled people's lives are in modern world (you can't live without a job, can you?), is definitely not the one people (in general) should be worried about.

This planet is someone else's possession, and some others are just trying to grab what they can before the real owners show up.

But, all in due time.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by elendal]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Well actually w/ out being kind of condecending like your self...i was never once rude to anyone here, but since you seem to think its your way or the highway ill explain y proof is good to indeed have...Lets say that i claim i can shoot bubble gum out of my bum...Well would you just take my word for it? Or wouldnt you be like hey show me that you can shoot bubble gum out of your bum...I would think it would be the ladder..Evidence is a good way of just proving to ppl like myself (and i never once said by the way i dont believe in the phenomenom that is going on in our skies to be false, i just simply like evidence w/ cases to clear things up to the inth degree) that the case can be backed up by some sort of evidence..But some ppl just believe so HARD like yourself im presuming that you dont need the evidence they just exsist no matter what to you...Im sorry sir, but as a person w/ a firm head on there shoulders..I need some sort of proof w/ oustanding stories...Or i guess everyone can shoot bubble gum out there bums

Thanks for listening
Skept!cal

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by elendal

Im failing to see your connection..i not once said anything about PDF or anything of that nature..so explain what your talking to me about like im a 2 year old...I was simply saying " I LIKE PROOF"...lol nothing more...If im nutty cause i like some form of proof, then i guess take me to the looney bend right now w/ all the other rational ppl in the world that like proof...Just talk w/ me dont accuse me...Makes for better dialouge

Thanks for listening
Skept!cal

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join