It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rihanna Umbrella is this song masonic or somehting?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by b.monki

Actually, I KNOW it is a marketing ploy, as I have a relative in the music industry. Some artists may believe they are somehow fighting "the man," but a majority recognize a good marketing opportunity when they see it. Please do not dismiss the obvious by cliches like "know the culture" - you need to know the business world before you speak about it.

Do you really think your going to stop whatever conspiracy it is you believe is occurring by raping about it? Of course the government couldn't care less, because - and I know this is shocking - they probably aren't involved in 1% of the things conspiracy theorists make up about them.

Everyone thinks they are anti-establishment because being anti-establishment is trendy. The thing is, everyone is so anti-establishment is IS the new establishment.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
All you have to do is a simple google search and you will know that most celebrities are affiliated with this. They artists especially deliver subliminal messages to your head. Did you know Three six Mafia's name was 666 before they were big celebrities? You people that don't believe in this stuff are either scared or stupid.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
the 666 crap is false and linkin park resonded for their friend jay z with a backmasked song. the 666 was a hoax. What jay z song u ask. none its fake. BTW the roca sign = love peace unity. Im a dread so i know about the sign. its from jamaica and is the rasta sign

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i think even mentioning that you are involved in the world as a "free mason" or "mason" in itself is freaky!! Havent any of you guys ever heard of the Bohemian Grove? Its a whole other cult that the major powerful people in the world dont even want you worrying about. Look it up and educate yourselves because the day is going to come when we are all going to look to these people for help, and they are going to be behind the whole thing!! I think that rhianna worships the devil, if you play her track backwards you can hear it! Same with Jay-z. These people are part of a cult that will soon try to take over the world, sacrificing poor innocint babies to a stone owl. BE WARNED AND GOD BLESS US ALL!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

Continue to sleep then, never to awake.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

My grandfather was a freemason and what he says is the truth. Have you ever seen the rhianna video where she enters the stage on a checkered floor with a twisiting checkerboard screen behind her? anyway the lyrics reference HORUS. you know i will always be there forever and we'll shine together!!! #ing give me a break home slice, its occult pure and simple, you've been duped-- NEXT!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rxnnxs

Originally posted by thecry
You can stand under my Umbrella
You can stand under my Umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

it is so obvious, but i just mention it for noone did before:

if you read "ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh" backwards, it says,
"he he he.. alle alle"
alle is german, in english "all"
so she is singing:
"you can stand under my umbrella, hehehe, everybody is"

and just something to add:
virgin records has some nasty symbols also!
for instance was one of thir symbols something like this freemason sign, which was looking like a woman (virgin) with spread open legs. (michale tsarion i think reported beside many others about it)
also, this is talked about in this song. she is the virgin that spreads her legs.

Well in that case, she sings "You can stand under my umbrella, hehehe, everybody, everybody"

[edit on 8-9-2008 by StefanO]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

it is occult #. its demonic...look at the disturbia performance...it looks innocent unless you know where these satanic people are coming from, it was an initiation thing. simple as that.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just when I thought ATS was free of tinfoil hatted nutters...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This Is Interesting about rihannas Umbrella - The Working Of Evil 1 of 16

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
jay z you snake your so blatant you have power to hypnotise I used to like him but he traded his soul for riches there will always be good and evil. Am good your evil so you can never be happy on material things. The plan is working but real people on da road r breaking the spell.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
JUST WONDERED IF SOME PEOPLE INTO RIHANNA'S "MASONIC SONG 'UMBRELLA'" MIGHT HAVE PICKED UP ON HER SINGING THAT SONG IN AUSTRALIA SOMETIME IN THE PAST 36 HOURS, THEN VOMITING VIOLENTLY AND COLLAPSING....ANYONE GOT ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT....? I MEAN I REALISE WE CAN SEEM OVERSUSPICIOUS, BUT IT WAS AUSTRALIA WHERE STEPHEN KNIGHT HAD AN EPILEPTIC FIT ONSTAGE JUST AS HE WAS ABOUT TO SAY SOMETHING FURTHER ABOUT THE ROYAL FAMILY AND THEIR ROLE IN THE JACK THE RIPPER INCIDENTS
I
THINK
WE'RE IN THE RIGHT TO KEEP TABS ON THESE INCIDENTS.....A HAND-HELD 'MASER' (PEN-LIKE) WAS SUGGESTED RE STEPHEN KNIGHT, IT COULDN'T BE THAT WITH RIHANNA, IT'S JUST A FURTHER PIECE OF (AALIYAH-REMINISCENT?) VERYVERY STRANGENESS.
DON'T LET TASTE DIVIDE US - IF YOU LISTEN TO NOTHING BUT BEETHOVEN GOOGLE 'AALIYAH' AND SEE WHAT IS MEANT.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
watch the video the arrivals part 30 and it will all become more clearer for everybody.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Go to Lenon Honor youtube sight to see the meaning behind this music video. *It has to do with the planet saturn, the Hyksos of egypt, and black/selfish occult magic.
For the record i knew what it was about the moment i saw it. In todays world anyone can go down to a library and get an knowledge, if you don't know something more than likely its because your too lazy to go and do some research as to how we got to where we are. Which is why we are where we are. So i doubt this will be read, ever, but if it is you can go to LenonHonor youtube account and he has a thirty part explanation for you. He spoon feeds you the answer.
PS the illuminati lacks wisdom they'er simply illumined as to what the wise will let them see or be educated with to be useful enough to do what they so desire. The illuminati does not rule the world, they'er not wise enough, but without them those who do call the shots would have no power.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The Illuminati rules you and the world for now. They have designed and orchstrated every single war in history. This is an irrefutable fact. Most of the Earth's population not directly involved with the inner parts of the CFR, Bilderbergers, RIIA, Masons high level, Vatican and the list goes on.....that they for now control the NWO plans.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I for one believe it all. I have worked in the beauty industry all of my life. Every effect that is made for the public is carefully crafted, there are no symbolic accidents.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Lemme start off by saying that you have the lyrics wrong. About the conspiratorial meanings, I noticed this also. It's funny that I happened to see this topic. Here's my interpretation. By the way, I'm not saying that this is the only meaning to the song. Obviously there's the sexual interpretation and the love interpretation or whatever. But there is also the conspiratorial interpretation.

The umbrella represents the United States. The rain is all the horrible stuff that we do overseas. We cause all these problems all over the world (the CIA commits some 700 crimes daily) to make the rest of the world look like a hellish place to be (ie raining), while we put up the "umbrella" or the US, which looks good in comparison. So you know who is "making it rain."

Listening to the lyrics, you really can see the meaning.

One, they say "We Rockafellas"... no explanation needed. They support the Rockefeller faction of the NWO.

The "come into me" part and "you are part of my entity" further indicate that the umbrella represents the US.

also, the "Come on and let the rain pour, I'll be all you need and more" part is sort of chilling if you consider the fact that the goal of the new world order is to make you completely dependent on them.

"when the sun shines we'll shine together" ie when there is no more rain, the only people who will be left will be the US and those who are under the umbrella...

And if you don't believe there is any conspiratorial meaning to these songs you should listen to Disturbia, which is VERY CLEARLY a song about conspiratorial thinking. Not only is it conspiratorial, but it is also song #13 on her good girl gone bad reloaded cd, which is an occult number. A couple of little nuggets from Disturbia are underlined below:

No more gas in the rig
Can't even get it started
Nothing heard, nothing said
Can't even speak about it
Out my life, out my head
Don't want to think about it
Feels like I'm going insane

Put on your brake lights
We're in the city of wonder
Ain't gonna play nice
Watch out, you might just go under
Better think twice
Your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise

Your mind's in disturbia
It's like the darkness is the light
Disturbia
Am I scaring you tonight?
Your mind's in disturbia
Ain't used to what you like

Faded pictures on the wall
It's like they talkin' to me
Disconnected, no one calls
The phone don't even ring
I gotta get out
Or figure this shyt out

It's too close for comfort, ooh

It's a thief in the night
To come and grab you
It can creep up inside you
And consume you
A disease of the mind
It can control you
I feel like a monster

It really has been bothering me recently how pervasive some of this stuff is in modern hip hop music.

rihanna, young jeezy, kanye west, jay-z, there are more...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It is by design in the music, TV, Movies and fabricated news. The Counsel on Foreign Relations, and the CIA program called Travistock is another think tank and development program.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Attari

Thanks for not thinking, stupid people keep the world going around. Trust me when i say the illuminati members who are only in "it" for the lifestyle thank you from the bottum of their hearts.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join