It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rihanna Umbrella is this song masonic or somehting?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There is no question that its Masonic in nature and they mention Rockefeller, the Masonic Triangle as cover, or the birth of a new person, and the umbrella is protection with the New World Order. subliminal messages abound in this film.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
There is no question that its Masonic in nature and they mention Rockefeller, the Masonic Triangle as cover, or the birth of a new person, and the umbrella is protection with the New World Order. subliminal messages abound in this film.

What you fail to realize is that these are ARTISTS and Jay Z is an excellent one at that. He plays on the masonic symbolism because it helps sell records. He is very good with his wordplay. You have to remember that what these rappers talk about is not the truth and is fantasy. There is no need for mason to hide their membership. I know quite a few brothers in the N.Y. area and if JayZ was a part of the craft they would be the first ones to say so. It amazes me how people take what these rappers say as truth when in fact it is all a means to make money. Please do some real research and stay away from the youtube vids. If you had done any research you would clearly see how false your claims are. What the heck is a "Machoben" anyway? LOL

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You are correct. Sorry about that. The link to the song is not valid so I found it somewhere else. The song is certainly Masonic, about the protection of the World Order, as the message is subtle and subliminal. It talks about Rockefeller, it has many symbolic meanings of protection with the New World Order.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wrong, the Travistock program uses movie stars, Sports icons, and music stars to stir the culture and population into their way of thinking. Or, should I say your way of thinking. The Rock and Roll period and Beetles were a good example. It was planned by the Travistock in the late 50's for the "British Invasion" but it meant much more than that. They use movies, TV, newspapers, falsified History books etc..to manipulate a culture and a population.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
No, I will use You tube videos that tell truth, get used to it. The elite scum didn't figure that the internet would work against them as it is doing.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Nice touch with the disinformation methods, but not good enough to hide truth.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

No, I will use You tube videos that tell truth I want to believe, and cater to my mindframe get used to it. The elite scum didn't figure that the internet would work against them as it is doing.

I fixed your quote for you. If you would like some real masonic info. I would be more than happy to direct you to it. You have a very narrow point of view. Oh yeah Machoben. lol

[edit on 7-1-2009 by On_The_Level]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Most of what you wrote is trival damage control, however, 98% of Masons are for the most part just average folks that are in the Masons for brotherhood, opportuinity and so forth. Its the 33rd degree Scottish Rite and Knights Templar [yes they still exist] that the Black Nobility that are pushing the world order.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Most of what you wrote is trival damage control, however, 98% of Masons are for the most part just average folks that are in the Masons for brotherhood, opportuinity and so forth. Its the 33rd degree Scottish Rite and Knights Templar [yes they still exist] that the Black Nobility that are pushing the world order.

You should try using spell check. One thing Masons are taught is the correct use of grammar. As far as "damage control" goes, there is no need for that. I just have a thing for educating those who are not informed. Besides Masonry will live on whether there is so-called damage control or not. Now, as far as the Scottish Rite is concerned, it is only a small part of Masonry and is only in America. The Knights Templar are a part of the York Rite and are not connected to the Templars which you speak of. Like I said before I would be more than happy to direct you to the truth if you are willing, but I suspect you are not. You think Masons are here to dis-inform you when in fact we tell the truth you just choose not to see it as such.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Anyone can take a string of data and simply claim it to be false or truth, no matter what the source. We all have the ability to make our own decisions about whatever lies infront of us and i think you can both agree that before your discussion and name calling began you had both already made up your minds in regards to the present group/idea you are both representing.

One person can point at an object and say, "look a tree!". The other can simply say, "Nope, thats a bush." When infact it might not be either, or it could be both.

I would like to add that although this group/idea can be real or unreal to both of you is besides the point. The truth is the group/idea has created a rift between two beings and a rift between a great deal more across the planet world wide. By dividing a whole into smaller groups that will continue to fight amongst each other, thus drastically weakening the whole and allowing easy control, the orginal concept of "illuminati" is still achieveing its aims and goals, wether it exists to the two of you or not. Divide and conquer is a basic concept used by many throughout history.

I am intrigued by your conversation as it is representative of what is occuring across the world as a whole.

And by the way, so i am not flaming, Music is an amazing way of getting mass amounts of idividuals to agree to a certain concept. Even certain repetitions of sound can create an almost hypnotic effect. Rockafella music as a whole, in my opinion, does absolotuly nothing in the forwarding of an ethical, spirtual, enlighted society. Infact, HipHop has been transformed into a machine, rap, to dumb down the children and people who listen to it, seperating them from each other.

Sorry about the long post.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
[edit on 7-1-2009 by Nerich]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't recall any name calling on my part. All i'm saying is do some research besides youtube videos. Like I said before we will tell you what you want to know, but you will not recognize it as such.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Havent read all these posts but just wanted to say that I see Rihanna in an interview and she said she was in England and it was never stopped raining so she wrote that song when she was over here.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
Havent read all these posts but just wanted to say that I see Rihanna in an interview and she said she was in England and it was never stopped raining so she wrote that song when she was over here.

And THAT is the real reason for the song. People can find a conspiracy in any and everything

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by On_The_Level

I cant really say anything because I try and conspiralize things,,,is that a word?

But yeh I guess so On_The_Level

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You are earning your points to conduct damage control. I am correct in what I wrote. We can go on and on, as many Masons have no idea the evil that is contained on the higher levels. It will split the Masons when the truth comes out in the same way it did when they murdered Capt Morgan when he spilled the beans on the Masons rituals.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You are earning your points to conduct damage control. I am correct in what I wrote. We can go on and on, as many Masons have no idea the evil that is contained on the higher levels. It will split the Masons when the truth comes out in the same way it did when they murdered Capt Morgan when he spilled the beans on the Masons rituals.

On_the_level is quite correct, and you - so far - have a batting average of 0. I honestly have not seen you state one thing that was true as of yet.

There are no higher levels of freemasonry. It goes completely against the entire idea of the fraternity. The Scottish Rite is one side order, almost exclusively American, and it has NO POWER over anything except the administration of its own ritual. Any degree above the 3rd is not a rank, it means that you sat through a play. Good plays, but just plays.

There is no evidence Morgan was ever murdered, and certainly no evidence it was done by masons. You could, of course, find that out on your own but as usual you don't do research - you just repeat what you want to believe. The Masonic ritual was out a few years after 1717. Morgan disappeared in 1826, over 100 years later.

I want you to tell me - EXACTLY - why masons would bother to murder someone who is "exposing" something that was exposed over 100 years ago? Answer the question and face the facts, or stop spreading your propaganda.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Pike's quote was not a fraud at all. His book Morals and Dogma is a good reference to the the story of Masons.

www.threeworldwars.com...

books.google.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Linking to a conspiracy site is hilarious, and SURPRISE that quote DOES NOT appear in Morals and Dogma. You were trying to deceive readers by linking to it. Morals and Dogma is all Pike's own opinion and none of the Leo Taxil hoax quotes you have tried to pawn off are in it.

I usually hold myself to a higher standard than anti-masons and quote from authoritative websites, but this is one page that actually has a good list of myths about Albert Pike. Your hoax quotes about three world wars, as well as all the other lies you've spread about Pike have been debunked in a real, academic, professional book entitled "The Life of Albert Pike" by Dr. Walter L. Brown, published by the University of Arkansas Press:

Quoted from the Mazzini letter, supposedly written by Pike in 1871: "The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists."

The only trouble with that is that the Fascist Party was formed in 1919. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, there was no such word as "fascist" until almost thirty years after Pike's death. Myth busted. The Pike/Mazzini correspondence is a lie, a fraud, a hoax. It was written in the 20th Century by a liar who tried to attatch Pike's name to his lies.

Source: users.aristotle.net...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
"On_the_level is quite correct, and you - so far - have a batting average of 0. I honestly have not seen you state one thing that was true as of yet."

****Imagine that! Coming from a Mason that is not aware of the inner workings of the truth behind the Masons, that is really credible.

"There are no higher levels of freemasonry. It goes completely against the entire idea of the fraternity."

******on Any level in government, a higher level Mason has the last say even if the one above is higher ranked in the workplace. Masons make sure that brother Masons get the contract, the position, and literally can get away with murder as they are brothers to hide all things.

"The Scottish Rite is one side order, almost exclusively American, and it has NO POWER over anything except the administration of its own ritual. Any degree above the 3rd is not a rank, it means that you sat through a play. Good plays, but just plays."

*****LOL....you lie very badly. They are levels of FM. Are you member of the Oddfellows by chance? I also learned that the Boy Scouts of all organizations were founded by men that were Masons. The "Order of the Arrow" got my attention and, sure enough, a very clever way to introduce the youth to the Masonic way of life.

"There is no evidence Morgan was ever murdered, and certainly no evidence it was done by masons."

******After the 1826 Murder of Captain William Morgan, Albert Pike tried to regroup American Masonry. It was all but eliminated between 1830 and 1840. Many American lodges were forced to disband due to the storm of public criticism, and then formed back up after the critics stopped.

"You could, of course, find that out on your own but as usual you don't do research - you just repeat what you want to believe. The Masonic ritual was out a few years after 1717. Morgan disappeared in 1826, over 100 years later."

) ah bull. They do the rituals even today. Masons of the Royal Arch degree swear to promote and vote for any fellow Mason of that degree. "before any other of equal qualifications". During the initiation into the Royal Arch Degree, the candidate actually drinks wine from a cup made from the top half of a human skull. This very odd rite is symbolic of the "Blood Oath" of the Royal Arch Degree which demands that the candidate swears, "TO HAVE HIS SKULL STRUCK OFF, AND HIS BRAINS EXPOSED TO THE SCORCHING RAYS OF A MERIDIAN SUN" should he divulge Masonic secrets. There are other oaths as crazy as one but worse. "consent to have his body opened perpendicularily, and be exposed for eight hours in the open air that the venomous flies may eat of my intestines......so on and so forth."....

"I want you to tell me - EXACTLY - why masons would bother to murder someone who is "exposing" something that was exposed over 100 years ago? Answer the question and face the facts, or stop spreading your propaganda. "

******We are getting off topic so I'll end it here. Revealing the secrets of the Masons is what got Morgan murdered. The exact details of his murder was not revealed until 1848 when one of the Masons confessed on his deathbed in hopes of absolution. The story did in fact break in 1849 in the press titled "Confession. The Murder of William Morgan, confessed by the one of the three Masons that killed him, pushed him out of the boat into the Niagara River". Henry L. Valance, said that since that dark night he had been very unhappy and depressed. Morgan and his publisher were kidnapped in Batavia, NY, however the publisher was later rescued after outraged citizens of Batavia went after the kidnappers. Here is a news flash, Masons went to extraordinary lengths to insure that as much confusion as possible would surround the matter.

In 1826, when Morgan published his book, there were an estimated to be about 50,000 Freemasons in the US. As a result of the Book, 45,000 of these left the order. You had as many as 2,000 lodges closed. I could go on and on, the Scottish Rite is said to be the most powerful Masonic Order in the World, with 33 steps, York rite, 13 steps, and for those of Christian persuasion, and they make a big deal of Christianity for new comers but this is a show and lie. Then the Royal Arch Degrees, which are four, and the Scottish rite has the same but more 13 degree for Royal Arch..........the oaths at this point take on a rather ugly side........and many Christians leave.....but some stay if they are enticed to the "rewards".....

Thats it and back to the song thing.......you will deny this but any non-mason can research this and confirm. You may not even know this......you need to do more research then.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join