It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rihanna Umbrella is this song masonic or somehting?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Original Hip Hop may have been 'against the man'

Jay-Z's version is all about becoming one with the man, even super ceding the man.

Perhaps if you actually looked at the evidence presented, you would see in plain language, all of the connections that allude to this. You must be browsing the thread from a computer that prevents you from viewing any of the evidence that has piled up.

If you cannot see what is right before you eyes, read the words for yourself, then unfortunately I don't think anything we say will be able to bring you off the high horse you rode into this thread on. It would be in your best interest to just keep riding on by unless you can provide evidence and fact, instead of your bigoted opinions.

But since you decided to take it there, why not just call Jay-Z an Uncle Tom and be on your merry way? Why are all the members who find it so hard to believe that Jay-Z could be connected to, instead of subservient to, the white man, have less that 1000 ATS points, yet seem to be so passionate to discredit what appears to be a valid theory, supported by many pieces of evidence.

I beg all of you to stop posting your 'opinions' on the topic until you actually spend the time to read/view the evidence. Otherwise, your overzealous statements betray you.

DocMoreau

I know I promised to leave the thread but I have to respond. There is no evidence that anyone on here can present that will supercede what I have seen with my own eyes, heard with my own ears, or could change the relationships I have. I am fortunate enough to have a first hand account in many, many dealings both on the business side and just socially with people in the hip-hop industry. I am not watching a youtube video or reading a website put together by some sort of attention seeking nut that is trying to find a conspiracy in every single facet of every day life. I'm sorry, but stupid is no way to go through life and there are people in this thread that are positively stretching reality beyond anything that could be accepted as fact.
I actually probably feel like an actual area 51 worker who might read this website at some point. They probably want to just scream "there's no freaking aliens at area 51 people! we test airplanes for the love of God". That's how I feel right now because I have plenty of firsthand experience and people choose to believe a bunch of horsepucky they read on the internet.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by White Chapel

I can't be more clear, if anyone here is involved on the business or performance side of the music industry and they want to speak up that would be great

I am in the industry and I get ignored here.

you probably feel the way I do right now. Everyone sitting around saying "but look! in the background of the album art there's a star! that means he's in the NWO and was backed by the illuminati trecord his first album!!!!!! he owes them so now he's controlled by them! He wrote a song that's really about sex but we think it's about taking over the world and we have all this hearsay and conjecture!! BWAHAHAHAH!!!"....it's maddening man....maddening....

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
yes it is my friend yes it is.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ok,lots of things have being said here and honestly it's tough for me to "jump" on any side.
I could only be a liar if i'd say that i don't see too many coincidences here.On the other hand there are way too many artists who are doing anything to attract attention to them.

I see myself being one of the confused ones,or maybe even the only one,on this matter.
Some ppl seem pretty positive about their opinions allthough imo the basis of all these things is still unclear.
Here we are talking about Masons but do we know enough about their religion?Do they?Can we really tell if they're good or bad?
There are so many hybrid religions.Having parts of other religions and some of em maybe even twisted.
Maybe we should read about em but either we like it or not,almost every person (if not all of em) who writes about them has good/bad intentions and some of them don't even realise it.
Maybe we should talk with the people of those religions.The majority of them believe in their religion so much that even if it's wrong (er....which religion is wrong and which is right anyway?
),even if they see that it's wrong,they wont accept the truth.Hell,many religious ppl don't even know their religion as much as they should.

My point is that we're trying to find the truth in something allthough we didn't do that in more basic things.

Btw,i see in both sides of this subject people who wont budge at all.That's what "openminded" means...?

Now,i don't know if my thoughts and questions are stupid or not.Hell,i don't know if should post this after all...!
I guess any future comments will help me found out.

About what rxnnxs said about Rihanna's lyrics.
"Ela" in greek means "come" so she also could be saying "you can stand under my umbrella,come,come...".
Things can be "translated" in too many things allthough i'm not trying to prove anything wrong.

Sorry for the long post.

A bonus:In the first page,in DocMoreau's post with the videos,check out the fourth video and pay attention to the guy's sunglasses.Do you see anything?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
When I first saw this thread I mostly thought It was a joke. Having read the subsequent posts however I'd like to offer my take. Jay-Z and other artists from his generation who have gained the success he has did so first by joining the rap game when it was totally about Power - money-power through the selling of drugs, sexual-power of the denigration and rape of women and "God" power through the act murder. i.e. Gansta Rap. I think it is much more probably that instead of belonging to the NWO, the artists in question have rather appropriated the NWO's power symbols in so far that it boosts the efficacy of their powerful images. The uneducated masses may not be consciously familiar with NWO or it's symbols but they do recognize them - at least subconsciously, and associate them with power.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rxnnxs

Originally posted by thecry
You can stand under my Umbrella
You can stand under my Umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

it is so obvious, but i just mention it for noone did before:

if you read "ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh" backwards, it says,
"he he he.. alle alle"
alle is german, in english "all"
so she is singing:
"you can stand under my umbrella, hehehe, everybody is"

and just something to add:
virgin records has some nasty symbols also!
for instance was one of thir symbols something like this freemason sign, which was looking like a woman (virgin) with spread open legs. (michale tsarion i think reported beside many others about it)
also, this is talked about in this song. she is the virgin that spreads her legs.

I think some people just have to much time on their hands. Ella, is simply the end of the word umbrella, nothing more. Its a bad song, sounds like a record skipping, I cant stand it.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Whoah! Wow... I don't think I've ever been so misrepresented! Please highlight one single hint of racism in my post. I'm abhor racism. Do you think what I said was racist because hip-hop is dominated by black musicians? I simply dislike the music and the attitude. It has absolutely nothing to do with race. I'm stunned that you managed to come to this conclusion.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread, namely due to the ridiculous amount of youtube clips hogging my limited bandwidth. So I don't know if my point has been mentioned before.

Last week Rihanna performed at the Brit awards, and she was inside a neon lit pyramid for the entire performance, with a an animated backdrop of rising pyramids. I thought it was odd at the time and completely irrelevant to the song. It was a duet with a band called the Klaxons. It might be on youtube, i haven't looked.

The rest of the show was full of occult symbology, with a winged reptile over the award rostrum.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It is on youtube:

Rihanna, singing umbrella inside a neon pyramid:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
and the full version:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

thanks, definitely see the symbology in that performance, hood, pyramid... very NWOish.

maybe all this is to lessen the secrecy of the symbology and make it so commonplace to the masses that we wont' be able to tell the difference nor will be question it when we see buildings and other things popping with real secret society symbols...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
There seems to be some confusion as to whether the hand sign is a diamond or a triangle. Well let me throw this out there, what I think it is is a three-dimensional pyramid (top pointing slightly towards you).

The "diamond" explanation is used to throw you off from the truth. That doesn't look like any diamond I've ever seen.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Lmao,
come On its pop rap, most Rap songs Just put random words in and hope for the best.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I was watching this song and was curious why she would be nude in a small pyramid...

Dude stop worrying about Masonic signs and just enjoy what you mentioned yourself!!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I just wanted to add that regarding people saying its a diamond not a pyramid, Well If you scroll toward the top of this page and see the image used for this category folder, It's a Compass & Square. Which resemples a diamond that is not perfectly symetrical. the upper portion is more elongated than the lower half, similar to the 'Diamond' created by the index fingers and thumb. This 'Diamond' not only resembles the good ol' Compass and Square, but I also beleive There's a star constellation in this formation kinda reminds me of Zeta Reticulum

[edit on 28-2-2008 by cynical572]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer

I was watching this song and was curious why she would be nude in a small pyramid...

Dude stop worrying about Masonic signs and just enjoy what you mentioned yourself!!

I do enjoy the song and I've never posted anything about this sort of thing before....but like I said before it caught my eye. I'm just saying it can't be just for show why would they go through the trouble of making a pyramid for the video and then lying nude in side of it?Then go through the trouble of making a bigger Pyramid on stage for the concert like in the video?

btw i don't think it's a diamond.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cynical572
.... but I also beleive There's a star constellation in this formation kinda reminds me of Zeta Reticulum

[edit on 28-2-2008 by cynical572]

Oh my god!! this is just getting freekin recoculous.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Chapel
wow, so now a gangsta rapper is a member of the nwo/illuminati!!!!???? They have everybody!!!!
Don't tell me my eyes are closed or I'm thinking what "they" want me to think...believing that a former 2bit gangbanger and dopeslinger from the projects who crawled out of obscurity because he happened to be a very talented rapper and songwriter is now a member of the NWO is not denying ignorance...it's embracing it wholeheartedly. Like Freud used to say..."sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...."

I'm not saying that anyone mentioned is part of the NWO, but music is a very good way to reach someone's subconscious mind. Its how children are indoctrinated and how Vanilla Ice gets stuck in your head.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Originally posted by Cythraul
I'd be surprised if big hip-hop artists can look far enough beyond their next paycheque, Bentley, or 'hoe' to recognize any kind of deep symbolism or occult practice. I'm inclined to think that Jay-Z etc just stumbled upon the History channel once while flicking channels making sure their music videos promote drugs and materialism clearly enough.

Pretty much this whole statement here is derogatory and bigoted. If not, why would you be surprised? Maybe I misread what you were trying to say.

DocMoreau

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well id lick to add my 2 cents,
I have looked over the rihanna video and pionted out by my friend i noticed this

3 times during the video rihanna is showned in very 'apealing' postions in a pryamid like so...

The 3rd one i think is most disturbing, as she is posed like what i think ,jesus on the cross

Anybody else ntoice this?
And anything thing i noticed it, she is not standing in just a triangle cut out, you can slearly see where goes deeper in the backround to make it look like a pyramid ?

ANOTHER THING! lol, people say that whatever nwo or whatever try to make there symbols as clear as possible yet hidden, if a normal person was watching the vid, what do you think there gona look at, a naked hot pop star or a pyramid in the backround?

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Disgustipated]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join