It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Brigade, New York

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
at this whole thread....except for those that see the [admittedly poorly formed] V's and understand that these are birds.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Its birds...

the above line is what i only want to say.
The rest is to get past the text limit.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well there is a great quote that goes,

"To say there is no life other then Humanity in the universe is pure foolish",

I truly believe in other life forms.

Look closely at 40,41

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Geese. Migrating. Duh.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They may well be balloons or birds.. but they do remind me of something else. I'm a bit of an aviation nut, especially military aviation and it looks just like some patterns I have seen left by the Eurofighter Typhoon. The lattest generation of hyper-maneauverable fighter jets (Typhoon, F22 Raptor, Gripen, Rafale, Su-30 etc) have a tendancy to leave very odd looking brocken contrails when they are maneuvering at alititude and aggresively, like when they are testing or practicing dog fighting. I've seen clear photos of this before now, and they are pretty crazy to see.

I'm not saying it is this. Just saying that with some of the jets that are even currently in service these days they can perform things that most people wouldn't believe a plane can do - and they can leave some very odd trails and marks in the air in doing so.

I believe there are aliens out there, and that they might be visiting Earth, but I really think if they were trying to communicate they would be capable of making themselves SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much clearer. I think that many people are now so alienated from the world around them that they constantly hope that we make contact so that the pecking order changes and they have a chance to better their positions in the world, thus they cling to every shred of 'evidence' no matter how pathetically flimsy.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
obviously birds, so.....flagged and starred?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PimpyMcgibbins
reply to
post by internos

I really doubt thats geese....

they are circular

Their out of focus appearance looks to be circular.
There's not a single second in which the actual shape of those objects is clearly visible

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to
post by internos

Hey Internos!
I wouldnt say the white balls are brids.
the image you captured is deff a bird, but can be used to strengthen the UFO theory...
When you watch the video, you can see that bird towards the last few seconds... but watch closely, the bird is in front of the "UFOs"!
He is zooming out when you see the bird...

Also, the bird is moving, you can see it moving on the screen, while the white dots stay in formation throughout the ENTIRE video...
balloons? perhaps...
Birds? I dont think so, even though a bird was captured on tape...
If anything, the bird gives a good reference point...
just my 2 cents...

Sorry, but... you are putting the formation and that single bird in
relation, i didn't at all.

Please, can you show me where i putted them somehow in relation?
I just pointed out that the object @ 41 secs is a bird, period.

======================================================

I emailed Dr. Jessica Guberman , the contact of PR leap, the nonprofit claimed to be the responsible of the balloons release that caused the sighting of the video:
she answered that what we see in the video has nothing to do with them, loud & clear. Hence, i guess that now we can, at least, rule out that specific ballons release, (can't we?) .
IMHO, both the options, ballons and geese, are still open. But THAT specific ballon release must be ruled out.

[edit on 26/2/2008 by internos]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
looks like about 20 sets, or 40 or so helium balloons tethered together, about 3 feet apart.

A nice calm day, and only a couple I can see got tangled a bit.

But i'd say it's a prank, useing balloons.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The videographer seems to have done a decent job in giving perspective(vid 3) as well as capturing as much detail as he could given the limitations of his equipment. I do not think he/she is hoaxing. Was a genuine event to him/her. Genuinely, a UFO, I could not quite see how the birds could fly that high and remain relatively stationary as you can see while he zooms in and out.

The balloon theory holds more water but that is an enormously large number of ballons - someone should have heard of so many being let off - and they are at a great height, I would expect most ballons to level off at a few hundred feet and eventual loose gas due to the lower pressure outside and come down.

Any commenst on that are welcome.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Lol you guys are way off base . You think its the sky ..

Imo . This is dots drawn on paper. And videoed. Then spliced in with another video of a bird going by .

Thats of course a guess. Since i cant see the film itself i cant prove it . But it looks like a 2d surface .

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

woah there Internos!

you know how people react when you call something a bird or a balloon, i was just pointing out that I dont think the white balls are birds...
But YES! youre RIGHT! the image you captured IS in fact a bird! lol

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
These look like snow geese to me as well, I've seen them that high before myself. The "V" formation is classic and the "sloppiness" of the formation is typical of geese in flight.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles
Hi all I stumbled across this video on youtube, Couldnt believe it at First but as u watch it, it seems like they are in a Strange Symbol Formation..

Video

Lets see what the ATS Crew can make of this. :-)

Thanks
Sostyles

Is this over New York?

I've seen the same footage few times ago but was from Jaime Mausan and about a ufo fleet recorded in the skies over Mexico. If this footage is a new one then that's awesome.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I suppose my earlier post may have gotten lost in the shuffle back on page 2 (or maybe you all were just ignoring it
)

...but watch this video of Canada geese. The formation is ALMOST IDENTICAL to the one in the OP, but these seem to be flying lower:

If that doesn't work, click this link:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2/26/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Those are definitley migrating birds, I live in new mexico so when all the birds migrate south there are thousands of them and thats what they look like, you get the best view on video #3, but hey i might be wrong i can't prove their birds, but i still believe in aliens

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.x211
Well there is a great quote that goes,

"To say there is no life other then Humanity in the universe is pure foolish",

I truly believe in other life forms.

Look closely at 40,41

Dude, I believe in other life forms too, but these are birds plain and simple.

Especially that little bit at 40,41.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Excellent video . it seems that they choose to be seen a lot more lately.And in massive waves. and over big city's too. Maybe that secret UN meeting about making contact in the year 2013 gonna start early this year

Oh sh.. you fooks think they are birds? ... Maybe your right.. not jumping to conclusions to fast not good for my health!

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Are you guys kidding? this is obviously a flock of gulls. Or geese, since it seems fairly high up. And I try to make myself as gullible as possible!!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just a minor observation, but I would tend to believe the baloon theory above all others.

If it were geese filmed from the ground against a bright background they would not appear white in colour, they would be far darker. If filmed from above they would reflect light which would give a far better impression of their actual colouring. The posted shots by samureyed shown on page 2 of this thread are good an example of this.

To me these objects are white semi-translusent balloons tethered together.

I did notice what appears to be lower altitude clouds which appear across the shot at around 27-28 seconds, not sure whether it can be used to discern anything additional about the siting though.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Koka]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If you say they are geese or balloons then whats that silvery disc thing at 40sec in just at the end huh???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join