It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Brigade, New York

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi all I stumbled across this video on youtube, Couldnt believe it at First but as u watch it, it seems like they are in a Strange Symbol Formation..

Video

Lets see what the ATS Crew can make of this. :-)

Thanks
Sostyles

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
woah.. can anyone explain this?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A symbol, I don't know. Hologram, maybe. Humans, probably.
Aliens, I hope they are nicer than we are.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I dont know looked cool though.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
they coming thats a mad video

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
WOW... sure would be nice to find out more information on this one.. looks way too cool.. great find... can't wait to see what others think....
flag for you

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
These things have been seen before.

First pic I came across

I know one of the explinations given for these is that they are, "Stringed, white balloons" being realeased from a wedding, which I guess is customary in places where these have been filmed, mostly mexico.

If you wanna see more pics and footage of these, check this vid out.....

Video Link

Theres alot more, I dont have the time. Just google video "UFO; Mexico"

[edit on 2/25/2008 by Digital Deviance]

[Mod Edit: Link format - Jak]

[edit on 26/2/08 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hmm.. they're coming

Similar video of UFO's

Another video from 1/1/08

[edit on 25-2-2008 by samureyed]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Great Links^ Samureyed

At first i though Balloons too but im skeptical as to the Height and Size of the Objects when filming from the Ground, wouldnt they be smaller at that height from ground to a camera.

Sostyles

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
isn't this sky writing? i thought i saw a post similar to this a few months ago,. im going to try and find it.

maybe skytyping?

www.skytypers.com...

www.loc.gov...

[edit on 2/25/2008 by keeff]

[edit on 2/25/2008 by keeff]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well, the thing is, there is nothing in the frame of that video to reference as far as distance from camera or ground. Honestly, theres nothing in that video that even leads me to believe its being filmed from the ground, but, I'm sure it is.

My point being, without a reference, we cannot tell the size, distance, or velocity of these objects....

Whoa! Anyone else notice the object at 00:41??

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is part # 2 of a series of three videos originally posted on YouTube by ever2020 on November 28, 2007:

UFO FLEET OVER THE BRONX # 1
Video # 1 description:

Amazing, these objects want to be seen by you people. Look how they fly, it almost look like one big Object. This is what they don't want us to see, with chemtrails around it is impossible to see these things behind or by the clouds. Please share this video and do others a favor by informing them. Now I'm ready to hear all the ignorant comments such as balloon, birds etc. Oh I have more parts to come.

UFO FLEET OVER THE BRONX # 2 (this one)
Video # 2 description:

Please share your thoughts with me, I'm truly amazed. This was taken today at around 2:45 PM with my 108 Handy-cam. Just look how these things moved, they were flying very fast and all coordinated. After that I witnessed two more fleets that I also filmed.

UFO FLEET OVER THE BRONX # 3
Video # 3 description:

Once again these objects were no birds or balloons. I saw three fleets on the same day and minutes apart from each other. This fleet was the most organized of all it almost looked like one huge object. If you pay close attention not even one object stayed behind or moved, it was going extremely fast. At the end you could see another fleet much larger then the others however this one disappeared seconds away. I know they were there but not visible to the naked eye like the spheres I filmed before. Look at the colors they are mixed. After this whenever a plane passed by, a bunch of these things appeared and disappeared I got them on film but the way they behaved one could think they are birds but aren't just b/c birds don't disappear.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thank you Internos, i was unaware of the other videos

If the person who filmed these said they appear and dissapear i think we can rule out birds or balloons ,especially as he mentions the high speeds that they were travelling.

Im not saying its impossible that he may be lying, as we are all skeptics.

Sostyles

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Kewl, good stuff internos. The comp at my work is jus waaaay to slow to be surfing videos, so I'm glad you did. I notice the 1st and 3rd video have the corner of a building in the frame, which tells me it was filmed from the ground....haha.

But, I also noticed he says that claiming that they are balloons is ignorant....my feelings arent hurt. He also claims that "birds dont disappear", which I can't say I saw any of that going on, and, he talks about them disappearing when airplanes go by. Why the hell wouldnt you film that of all things??

Lastly, he (she, i dunno) says that they are in formation, and that none strayed from another. IMHO, thats the sloppiest formation I've ever seen.

I'm not going to say those ARE balloons because I do not know, but, I really don't think these are space ships or anything of that sort.

Again, in the second video, (the OP video) anyone else see that at 00:41??

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Pretty sure these are no balloons or bird patterns.
These kind of clusters have been seen in mexico too.

Good footage. People should bring their tripods all the time or get a steadycam!!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital Deviance

Again, in the second video, (the OP video) anyone else see that at 00:41??

IMO it is a bird. That was my first thought when I saw it so I didnt mention it.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
THe first OP link looks very much like Canadian geese or swan flock echelons to me. THey fly over my house all the time. I live in Ontario, Canada. Swans can fly up to 12,000 feet and geese up to 10.000 feet.

I've witnessed thousands of geese flying in non V or J formations. Much like the video.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuebor

I wouldnt rule it out...

Although these are obviously geese.. if the ones on video are snow geese or swans and are much higher... im still not convinced but its worth a deeper look.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by samureyed]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Okay, now that I've looked at that a few dozen times, I think you are right, looks bird to me too. (not the whole vid, just 00:41 of video 2, just to be clear)

LOL, thats a pretty damning picture samureyed.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
IMHO, the birds/geese option can't be ruled out: IMHO, in the moment that he's zooming on the objects, the guy seems to focus out purposely, but i may be wrong: anyway, i can say nothing of conclusive about these videos.
I've found this example

Shedding some light on UFO fleets in the sky. A rationable explanation.

This is a response to the posters that sincerely believe that they are seeing something out of this world and magical. Out of this world, no..magical yes, mother nature at her best, birds in flight.

"Snow geese are harbingers of the changing seasons. They fly south for the winter in huge flocks that may appear as a "U" formation or simply as a large "snowstorm" of white birds." - National Geograhpic

[edit on 25/2/2008 by internos]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join