It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: NewsHound Situation Report 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
PODcast:

NewsHound Situation Report 2

Covers many stories both on ATS and off ATS, includes light commentary. No music, moves fast, covers more ground.

length: 33:11
file: atscpod_2836.mp3
size: 15560k
feed: atsc

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to take an interest in the votes that wont be counted and illegal sale of Nuclear tech topics. I like things better with the music but that is just my personal taste others may think otherwise.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to take an interest in the votes that wont be counted and illegal sale of Nuclear tech topics.

Agreed, but you DO have to have moderator powers to shamelessly bump your own podcasts up to the top with the sanction of the Above network.

I like things better with the music but that is just my personal taste others may think otherwise.

Consider it done. Next one will have music. Did you like the music in the other one? That was stuff out of my studio I either wrote completely or played drums on and engineered. You're pretty much going to get stuck with stuff I can legally post with no problem. If I go outside of my studio, I'd have too much crap to deal with. Unless, maybe, one of the members here wants to volunteer their stuff for it. But even then I don't know, because I have no way of really knowing it's their stuff, plus there's going to be editing issues and volume level issues, pre-approval issues....blah... Just too much.

Before anyone even bothers to respond to that notion, u2u me.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I dig the music too man, I don't care what Jones says! I look forward to this installment on my way home from the office tonight!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

I think you'll dig it Unit. More stories, lotsa stuff in there, and it's probably the best towards the end. So all you bailing after the first few minutes are going to miss it. I am flagging it more to keep up with it, but there are some important stories in there that are not currently on ATS. Thanks once again.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Excellent content TA, and your commentary was great! The comparison on Kosovo and Texas was spot on. I really liked the fact that you've brought some new light on some older topics. As you mentioned, all of this "stuff" can be a bit overwhelming at times, and sometimes important issues fall off the radar. Sometimes we forget that new developments keep coming, but go ignored.

Keep 'em coming!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
Excellent content TA, and your commentary was great!

Ok thanks. I am trying to get a balance there, not too much not too little. I feel like I overdo it in some spots, when some people might just want to hear the news. But you can get news anywhere. It's our own commentary that makes it more interesting- or alternatively, not interesting at all. But I have an interest in helping to shape this into a format that works. I am considering the idea of upping the production quality, increasing the research, and taking these onto my own site.

The comparison on Kosovo and Texas was spot on. I really liked the fact that you've brought some new light on some older topics. As you mentioned, all of this "stuff" can be a bit overwhelming at times, and sometimes important issues fall off the radar. Sometimes we forget that new developments keep coming, but go ignored.

Keep 'em coming!

Yup, it's some older (but very recent), some new, a mix of stuff. But stuff I think is important. I've got more info on Russia now, and some interesting things they've been doing. Maybe in the next one.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Great work TA.

Your signature link is the only way I would have ever found this.

It somewhat restores my faith in the USA citizenship when I find others that care enough about some of these issues to put in the effort required to to present them in a way that helps makes sense of the info overload.

Steady as she goes.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerontehe
Great work TA.

Your signature link is the only way I would have ever found this.

Hey thanks much! We do have podcast forums, for those interested in anything other than ATS Mix podcasts...Here's the index of them:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's fun, if you can get people to participate. You can even respond with one of your own! It's more work in one way, but particularly effective for those that don't like typing.

It somewhat restores my faith in the USA citizenship when I find others that care enough about some of these issues to put in the effort required to to present them in a way that helps makes sense of the info overload.

lol, for sure. And I'm not claiming I make any better sense of it all than the next guy. But my stories will be true, sourced (even if I don't mention the source) and accurate to the best of my knowledge. That much you can definitely count on. If you liked it, I have one other you can find easily by visiting that link. That one has music. I wouldn't mind your take on whether it's better with music or not. I also have many original music and other podcasts that reside in the depths somewhere.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Great work TrueAmerican.

It seems the voter fraud is New York is getting noticed on ATS and we were fortunate to have ATS Moderator Harlem Hottie taking about her experiences in New York on The Above Politics Show 04.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martin Bain
Great work TrueAmerican.

Thanks, I appreciate it. But it's really not all that great yet, imo. I am looking for ways to refine and improve them. Comments to that effect are especially appreciated.

It seems the voter fraud is New York is getting noticed on ATS and we were fortunate to have ATS Moderator Harlem Hottie taking about her experiences in New York on The Above Politics Show 04.

I like some of your guys podcasts, especially when you get into meaty content. Some are here for entertainment, and some are here for information and context. I tend to focus mostly with the latter crowd.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hey, nice stuff! Good show, although I don't know why they are calling for music. But that's just my take.

I'll be checking these out, gives me a way to not sit in front of this bloody computer and still get some news. Can't get real news from tv, that's for sure.

new topics

top topics

join