It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Anonymous" Scientology Protest is an NSA/FBI Fishing Expedition

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by helatrobus

I haven't laughed that much since watching this.

Ohmygosh. I....I .... don't ..........know.......what to..say

*speechless*

I think the guy makes a point in a few places, though. Such as the reference to SPs being only a matter of history. Yeah, he's pretty much on target on that one.

Someone needs to get that guy outta there before they destroy his life, completely.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I propose a new campaign "SAVE TOM CRUISE!" A rescue mission for the sake of a great talent who has nearly been driven completely insane. He looks like at any time, he could literally have a nervous breakdown. What in the sam hill are they doing to him in that place?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Someone needs to get that guy outta there before they destroy his life, completely.

And that's exactly what we're trying to do, for him and for those whose lives already HAVE been destroyed. :-/

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonim

And that's exactly what we're trying to do, for him and for those whose lives already HAVE been destroyed. :-/

Save Tom.
It's almost torture watching him now.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I propose a new campaign "SAVE TOM CRUISE!" A rescue mission for the sake of a great talent who has nearly been driven completely insane. He looks like at any time, he could literally have a nervous breakdown. What in the sam hill are they doing to him in that place?

I would like to point out to the jury that this is exactly how anon works. Someone will post a idea like this, and then others will respond with criticisms and critique. Then the idea will go into a type of natural selection where it is refined by hundreds of people, then carried out.

This could be a way to sway anon, but it would take more then a single post for sure. I guess a method would be to have 10 or so people "play along" until the observers see a consensus, and then jump in when they see that the "water is safe".

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
that's true.
i don't wish to instigate illegal activities either.
Perhaps if someone in his family noticed he sounded like he was
teetering on the edge, they could find some medical way to
get him out of there long enough to be sure he's okay.
It's just ...well, he doesn't sound like he's in touch with reality
at all (this coming from a person who believes star gates are real lol).
It seems as if they've injected him with false bravado to the point where
it's wearing on his subconscious, probably because he knows, somewhere
in the back of his mind, that what he's considering to be a great thing
is in fact, genocidal insanity

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sampling
Hi, I am not a anon, but...

yes, sure.... but your points are mostly valid.

it should be noted that catching an OSA plant, and getting him carted off for trying to frame us for something is one of the big prizes we would love to get. anyone who manages to accomplish such a feat would be legendary, so if someone shows up at one of our events and tosses a fire bomb, you can bet that person would be on an express train to federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison by the end of the day. this is why we are so paranoid about having a dozen cameras running at all times.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I was not insinuating anything illegal. I just wanted to point out that this is exactly how anon works.

A plan already in action (that i cant find now for some reason *tin foil hat*) is to make being a scilon non fashionable. The idea is to make being a sci look bad, then celebs will drop out or not join because it could ruin their careers. I guess its kind of like a meta goal.

I in fact welcome the criticism of anon. Without it there would be no way to keep the movement in check. We can not, as citizens, leave it to its own devises now that it is known how powerful it has become. So, I welcome your theory on how this whole thing came together, even the weird ones. In brain storming there is a rule that you do not censor yourself, and that there are no bad ideas. So brain storm away, who knows, I would be happy to be proven wrong! (and then expect a paycheck)

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I would be very pleased indeed if you were to post this idea in a relevant forum. (If you could tolerate being called a terrorist by mister.old.school for your efforts, of course.)

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by another anon

Oh crap, how did you know?! Its a good thing I have my fedora with tin foil innards, or you could have posted my thoughts!

But to be serious, I have never been apart of any of anons activities, although i guess you could say that like quantum particles, the act of observation can collapse the wave...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

that's true.
i don't wish to instigate illegal activities either.
Perhaps if someone in his family noticed he sounded like he was
teetering on the edge, they could find some medical way to
get him out of there long enough to be sure he's okay.
It's just ...well, he doesn't sound like he's in touch with reality
at all (this coming from a person who believes star gates are real lol).
It seems as if they've injected him with false bravado to the point where
it's wearing on his subconscious, probably because he knows, somewhere
in the back of his mind, that what he's considering to be a great thing
is in fact, genocidal insanity

are you... serious? not joking? weren't you just a page or two against our 'mob mentality'?

if not then, this is not even the tip of the ice cap of what is wrong, this is just nutty beleifes this doesn't even get into the really bad stuff (which we have mentioned a few times). but yeah "clearing the planet", i.e. converting or killing everyone who is not a scientologist, is there long term goal.

you might also be interested to know the CoS has a history of infiltrating the government + has (probably, I can't remember if this is confirmed, but 'gold base' is bult ontop of an old mine shaft) built a few nuke proof bunkers + L.ron suggested the "deletion" of a huge portion of the earth's population (those below 2.0 on the tone sale IIRC) would be a great thing.
the obvius conclusion from this is not widely believed to be actively pursued, but it is a scary thought.

oh, and you don't even want to know what would happen if someone tried to get him out of there on "mental heath" reasons.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by another anon]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I support their right to practice their religion but not the idea of driving
dynamic, type A's like Mr. Cruise, completely maniacal. Does he not sound
like he's lost it? That video of him ... that totally flipped me out.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
[edit]never mind[/edit]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If you think Tom Cruise is bad (and he is) check out these stories: www.exscientologykids.com...

Tom Cruise is merely kind of crazy, but he's treated like royalty. Many many other people are not.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
dude, look at the link he is responding to before you make an idiot out of yourself like I just did.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by another anon
yeah, he sounds crazy, that's why they used copywrite law to keep that video from you. you are not too likely to give them your whole net worth now, are you?
or perhaps you've gone from 'not going to give them your money' to 'wanting to stop them' just from watching it? but really there are a lot of better reasons to oppose them than because they drive people insane (because insane is a relative term).

Well, everyone has value. The problem with Tom Cruise is, here's this guy that we all know and have enjoyed on the movie screen, who appears to have been highjacked, his brain turned into mush and reconstructed into something resembling a potential mass murderer and then couching it in so much denial that it's fracturing his personality
It's like a nightmare in slow motion, watching how it has changed him and no one who can help him, is doing so.

I developed an infection in my brain and went slowly insane over the course of about 6 months. the diagnosis was brain stem encephalitis. It put me in a coma on total life support. i was literally dead. machines kept my body parts from decaying by forcing my lungs to breathe. i had tubes coming out of every orifice. anyway, i remember what it was like going slowly insane. I recognize it. Tom's in trouble.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

dude, look at the link he is responding to before you make an idiot out of yourself like I just did.

I'm confused. What do you mean?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sampling
I would like to point out to the jury that this is exactly how anon works. Someone will post a idea like this, and then others will respond with criticisms and critique. Then the idea will go into a type of natural selection where it is refined by hundreds of people, then carried out.

Well said.

This could be a way to sway anon, but it would take more then a single post for sure. I guess a method would be to have 10 or so people "play along" until the observers see a consensus, and then jump in when they see that the "water is safe".

This is less clear; just as anonymous posting removes the potential for much in the way of social gain through forum participation, it also removes the potential for social loss. Any of the many people reviewing a popular thread who think the idea is stupid can say so, even if everyone else thinks it's a great idea. And the worse the idea, the more that will say so.

As mister.old.school's esteemable sources have noted, there are agents provocateurs (OSA agents provocateurs) posting on our boards. Today, for example, we had some inventive individual start a thread with a picture of a forlorn kitten in a sea of autumn leaves, writing in the text of his message that it might perhaps be an exceptional idea to do something remarkably stupid. The replies were as follows:

No.

No.

NO!

You can tell me. Are you OSA?

If, instead of "No.", the first two replies had been "Yes.", anyone with half a brain would have instantly accused the respondents of being of a person with the OP. Even had the OSA 100 provocateurs, such a scheme just would not work. Hence, it seems that your second claim does not easily follow from your first.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonim

I'm confused. What do you mean?

Originally posted by helatrobus

I haven't laughed that much since watching this.

Ohmygosh. I....I .... don't ..........know.......what to..say

*speechless*

I think the guy makes a point in a few places, though. Such as the reference to SPs being only a matter of history. Yeah, he's pretty much on target on that one.

click on the "this"

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

click on the "this"

Hahaha, I only watched the first 2 seconds of the video. Now I'm really confused, did he think that's Tom Cruise? O_o

Anyway, I'll leave the exscientologykids link up, if he reads it it's that much more win.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join