It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears Case 1 more step towards Fascim

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The illegal court of Judge Goetz continues to illegally oppress Ms. Spears Civil Rights. She is being held prisoner in her house by her wierd parents. She is not allowed to do anything or see who she wants, she is not allowed to drive her car, she wants to live in her house by herself but the oppressors will not leave. The court is fleecing her money by hireing additional 'trustees' like her brother Bryan who is paid out of her money.

She is not allowed to talk to her attorny or hire an attorny, she is not allowed to call someone for help on the phone, she is denied mail and phone service, the is herded around by 'bodyguards' (terrorist hostage takers) and she is pushed around by them if she 'misbehaves'.

Ms. Spears is not 'mentally incompetent', the precident for this has always been much hire that what is applied here.

Ms. Spears is able to drive a car, make a music videos, attend dance class with advanced chorigraphy, she has given dance lessons to kids. The only issue with Britny has been what the courts consider 'manic attacks' or she had a nervous breakdown..in such cases the persons rights are always restored as soon as the Psych Ward releases them, THIS IS A TOTALLY IRREGULAR CASE as this case is allowed to stand the govt can now literally kidnap anyone and say that that person is 'mentally incompetent'.

For example my friends Dad a few years ago got in a big fight with his step Mom, he ended up screaming that he's going to kill himself and locked himself in a room, she called 911 and they came and took hime to the Psych Ward and released him after the 72hour hold as he calmed down and no longer posed a threat to himself and others, he leaves the ward and everything is back to normal, THIS IS WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED IN THE BRITNY CASE BUT THEY HAVE INSTEAD CREATED A HUGE VIOLATION OF HER CIVIL RIGHTS!

Generally only people with very serious disabilities like late stage alzheimers or severe mental retardation are kept in this level of 'conservatorship'.

I remember Shanon Doherty in 1993 was on the cover of People magazine "Shanon Doherty Out of Control", the article went on to describe how Shanon tried to run her boyfriend over and trashed her house.etc. No one back then had the audacity to strip her of all her rights! And so many other 'crazy' celebs over the years, but this is the first time that they have violated and humiliated an innocent person for "bad behavior" ..

This illegal court of Judge Goets must end and the US Feds must step in and restore Britney her constitutional rights, but they are not they are allowing a precident to stand that willgreatly lower the bar and America takes another big step towards facism!

It's not just about Britney, all Americans are losing their rights if this case is allowed to stand!! It must be ended!

[edit on 22-2-2008 by pkspeaker]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Due to privacy issues there may be more to this case that are readily available for public consumption. Her treatments and measures to ensure her stability being public knowledge actually violate HIPPA laws. Her random "manic episodes" are less Bipolar (Manic Depression) than the actions of Hyper-Ego Megalomania (Delusions of Grandeur) in my outside opinion.

While she does have quite a bit of wealth, power and celebracy she goes beyond her actual status in the endulgences and excesses that she engages with herself. She seems to either not have a self-limiting control or ignores it completely.

While her condition may seem unfair and overly restrictive the alternatives would be involuntary commited or complete isolation to some backwoods redneck that didn't particularly care about her and gave her healthy doses of reality until her will was broken to normal proportions.

But some may consider that sex slavery, indentured servitude or a bland unhappy marriage depending on their particular view.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I agree that there may be details in the case that aren't public. It's obvious that she has issues, and how severe they are is anybody's guess. In my humble opinion as a parent, anybody who actually drives a car with a toddler seated on their lap needs their head to be very, very thoroughly checked. Even in a very minor accident, the toddler would have been squashed against the steering wheel and/or airback. Horrific!

Opposite to OP, I think she's been given a lot of slack in that particular case.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by buddhasystem]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pkspeaker

I'm not sure where you got your information or sources, but it would be helpful to include them here.

Ms. Spears is not 'mentally incompetent', the precident for this has always been much hire that what is applied here.

I don't have a background in Psychology (I'm guessing that neither do you) so I would like to see what evidence you have stating that she is NOT mentally incompetent.

The only issue with Britny has been what the courts consider 'manic attacks' or she had a nervous breakdown..in such cases the persons rights are always restored as soon as the Psych Ward releases them, THIS IS A TOTALLY IRREGULAR CASE as this case is allowed to stand the govt can now literally kidnap anyone and say that that person is 'mentally incompetent'.

Actually, there are other issues involving Ms. Spears including the welfare of her children and her visitation rights, her repeated driving violations that have been caught on numerous cameras, and an open investigation into claims her former manager Sam Lutfi had been drugging her leading up to the 5150 hold being put on her.

I don't have the background or resources to find out if this "IS A TOTALLY IRREGULAR CASE", though, IMO cases involving a mentally disturbed parent spiraling out of control and putting not only herself in danger but her children as well is, and should be deemed irregular.

There may be other issues involved as well, I don't know, but this is most certainly NOT about Ms. Spears manic attacks and a government plan to kidnap and control public figures.

For example my friends Dad a few years ago got in a big fight with his step Mom, he ended up screaming that he's going to kill himself and locked himself in a room, she called 911 and they came and took hime to the Psych Ward and released him after the 72hour hold as he calmed down and no longer posed a threat to himself and others, he leaves the ward and everything is back to normal, THIS IS WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED IN THE BRITNY CASE BUT THEY HAVE INSTEAD CREATED A HUGE VIOLATION OF HER CIVIL RIGHTS!

I'm not sure how you decided that Ms. Spears' case is directly related to your friends dad's but I would love to see some evidence that supports your claim.

I remember Shanon Doherty in 1993 was on the cover of People magazine "Shanon Doherty Out of Control", the article went on to describe how Shanon tried to run her boyfriend over and trashed her house.etc. No one back then had the audacity to strip her of all her rights! And so many other 'crazy' celebs over the years, but this is the first time that they have violated and humiliated an innocent person for "bad behavior" ..

Jeez, thanks. I thought I had forgotten about her completely, until now.

Could you please link the People magazine article? It will be interesting to see if Ms. Doherty suffered from the same mental problems that BS is suffering from and why she wasn't stripped of her rights as well.

This illegal court of Judge Goets must end and the US Feds must step in and restore Britney her constitutional rights, but they are not they are allowing a precident to stand that willgreatly lower the bar and America takes another big step towards facism!

While I agree that our rights are and have been eroding for some time, without anything to back up your claims I'm betting that Judge Goets is not a cog in the grand NWO master plan. And if he were, I would be surprised if they decided to implement the "kidnap everyone" plan starting with Britney Spears.

Now, if they we're holding Scarlett Johanson against her will, then I'd break out the cape. Otherwise without something to back up your claim I'm applauding the LA courts for keeping this troubled and sick person away from her children and off the streets.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pkspeaker
She is not allowed to talk to her attorny or hire an attorny...

Anything to back this up? As far as I know Britney Spears has missed court dates of her own volition.

Britney Spears is just reaping what she sowed. You can't turn celebrity on and off at a whim. She paraded herself around in a less than lady-like manner for a long time and brought a lot of impressionable young women, and young men for that matter, down with her.

While I personally don't wish physical harm to come to her, I can't feel sorry for her.

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
To be declared 'mentally incompetent' as you say it, you have to be found to be a danger to yourself or the public.

Considering there are 2 overly public manic episodes, 1 publicly known suicide attempt, 1 case where she was a clear danger to her own children, many incidents where she showed total lack of judgment, putting both herself and the public in danger and so many more things, she most definably qualifies as 'mentally incompetent'.

Until she gets her act together (which imho will mean gets out of a severe post-natal depression and gets brought down about 50 knots on the egomaniac scale) she shouldn't be under the care of her father, but in a mental hospital.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Britney's situation is fascinating to me not because of what she is actually experiencing but the media's reporting of it. As I watched a throng of 100-plus reporters, both main stream and tabloid, race after her during one of her court appearances it finally dawned on me: Why is this news? Sure, she was once a very talented pop artist, but this has nothing to do with her art. This is her personal life and while I am sure it is painful for her ex-husband, children, real friends and parents her problems don't affect my life in any way, shape or form. I'm pretty certain they also don't affect the millions of viewers who are subjected to this embarrassing display of media gone wild.

The bottom line is Britney sells advertisements/commercials. The sad tale of a fallen pop star is a great diversion for the masses who worry over this situation, instead of important issues, all the while they are being lied to about most eveything that really is important. Sickening.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Why dosen't Brittany Spears buy an island, hire thirty nubile young men, builld a KFC next door and enjoy life?

You don't want to go out having spent the last twenty years of your life pale and crazy, shuffled between mental institutions and bloodsucking realtives. She's rich Bee Itch.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
She did hire another attorney,but the judge denied it,saying she wasn't mentally stable enough to make decisions on her own,which is usually the case when one acts mentally incompitant,and from what I've seen she is a young girl who is in need of some form of therapy,I have daughter her age so in a way I do feel sorry for her,just my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
this is a rediculous argument to make. She has repeatedly endangered her children and herself, and is obviously mentally unstable.

your post reminds me of the "Leave Britney alone!!!" video on youtube, except with a conspiracist slant lol

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Some of you people that are asking me to source everything-obviously that is not possible i just remember the Doherty article as an example: starz go 'nutty' all the time..THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER SEEN ONE OF THEM STRIPED OF THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS .. is Ms Spears case so unique? Or is it just that America is becoming more facist as laws are interpretted differently than they used to be.

Some one said there "was a known suicide attempt" This is NOT true, it was a false rumor by tabloid but even if she did that does not warrent this outrage! there are suicidal people out there-their perogative.

The kids have already been taken away, I'm not arguing the courts right to take kids away, that is a different case with Judge Gordon, not the facist 'conservater' case with Judge Goetz(the facist pig:mad

Bottom line folks, This is (was) America, when she comes out of the Psyic ward and she's driving and shopping, making videos, and going about her business-THATS IT, STOP NOW with the forced treatment-if she wants treatment thats her business.
BY RELEASING HER FROM THE PSYCH WARD THE STATE HAS ALREADY DECLARED THAT SHE IS NOT A THREAT TO HERSELF OF OTHERS - IT MUST STOP THERE, THE STATE IS NOT HER MOMMY.If they can say someone like that is 'mentally incompetent' I Cringe to what they would say about me..I might have a few issues and sometimes I get upset and people think i'm nuts but I have never hurt anyone and no-one has the right to judge.

WE MUST HAVE OUR RIGHTS! I'm not the "leave britny alone" guy or a fan, I don't even care about that , I case about the freightening prospect that the govt can go after anyone now!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
OP, are you Sam Lufti?????

Seriously, that chic has some serious mental, social, emotional, and other issues. She is a danger to herself and everyone around her. THANK GOD she has parents who FINALLY stepped in to take control until she is better and able to care for herself.

Obviously there is a lot that you are not privy too, since your voicing opinions, rather then facts. You have no clue what is going on behind closed doors of her house, nor do you know what is going on behind closed doors of the courtroom.

But hey, everyone needs a cheerleader in their corner - even in their darkest hours! Hopefully she gets the help she desparately needs - and she can become a productive member of society!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So pkspeaker,

How many Brittany Spears albums do you own?. Your coming over like those group of teeny boppers and that fruitloop (leave brittany alone) on youtube.

I personally dont know where you get you information from, and it seems like most people that have replied are of the same opinion.

In future provide factual evidence to support your claims

One more thing...is this a conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think it is a shame Britney had her rights stripped. I do think that Eardley's attempt to bring the case points in front of the federal court is a good thing. I do not understand the lower court's thinking in that they put her family members in charge of her money. She has been estranged publically from them, and her father is a recovering(still??) drunk. Anyway, I hope she gets her rights back soon.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by baked tater

They were given conservatorship (is that the right word?) because Britney is mentally unstable and unable to care for herself (just like a senile old woman would be)....that is so obviously evident in her wacked out behavior that was captured every day. She was self-destructing before our very own eyes!

She may have been released from the hospital. But that doesn't mean she is all better. We dont know what the release stipulations were.

Shame on people for wanting her to continue down this path!!!! Now she has hope to become a sane normal individual!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Leave Brittany Alone

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColdWater
Leave Brittany Alone

Is that a reflection of Nibiru in her sunglasses. Better post this one on the planet- x thread.....

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Why is this topic even in the conspiracy boards? Shouldn't this be in BTS? The only reason anyone cares is because she was a huge star who has hit rock bottom (or almost). This happens to everyday people. This is ridiculous. Sorry, I am guilty as the next person who reads TMZ and Perez.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well than why is Gary Busey not in a conservertership, Linda Hamilton, Tommy Lee, anyone can say a rock star with their wild lifstyle is "mentally Incompetent" and "a threat to themselves and others".

This is more than just a financial conservatorship, The conservator her father, controls every aspect of her life, what she does, who she can see, if she can go outside the house etc. This is a fact. It's house arrest.

No-one has answered my basic question? WHY HAVE WE NOT SEEN ANYONE ELSE (particularly high profile celebs) GO INTO THIS TYPE OF 'CONSERVERTERSHIP' IN THE PAST? Name 1, I have never seen this before, is Ms. Spears "mental incompetence" so unique? Female celebs like Shannon Doherty have been wild in the past and the guys are even worse-no conserverterships then.

And the people who say "how is this a conspiracy?" Hello, it's a conspiracy to set new precident so that we lose our RIGHTS!

But more that that..what do we really know about her siblings.

A. Bryan Spears -her brother.
IS known to be uneducated(college) yet lives in manhattan NY in nice digs and has a "Job." has recently shown up in Los Angeles in order to be a "additional trustee" to her estate for which he will be "compensated."

B. Lynn Spears - her mother.
lives inside Britneys 'Serenty' estate in LA, has no official income and it is unknown how much money Brit has given her in the past and recently, Jamie Lynn's Income has stopped due to pregnancy. Lynn is known to live and opulant lifestyle.

C. James Spears - her father
lives in same little house that Brit lived in before she became famous, has or had a drinking problem, was abusive toward Britney when she was young even while she was the sole breadwinner for the family at age 8 and after. insistes 'he does not get money from his daghters. Drives an expensive SUV.

One thing we know about Britney from Forbes Magazine is that she keeps a tight control of her estate by use of a finance company and manager which keeps the bulk of wealth in 'trust', the rest are working accounts and merchandising, music revune, dividends etc. (This comes to $750,000 a MONTH) In 2003 she was valued at more than $100 Million. She lives in 1 house and drives 1 car.

Britney has been estranged from ABC for the past several years, prior to that she would apparently put family members on "payroll", KFED had also been on "payroll" when they were dating. It is possible that during the estrangement 'gift' money was cut off..

and we do not know what if any moneys are owed by ABC, they could be in debt. so there could be a motivation to seize her assets.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
edit: I have no idea why im arguing w/ this topic. Im really bored. Im done w/ it. LOL

Seriously. Are you Sam Lufti...because you are sounding an awful lot like him.

Really, why do you care so much? She is just a person w/ tons of money who nees help. Let the people help her.

I went a VERY long time w/out speaking to my parents - yet, I know in time of diar straights....they would come in and help me.

Maybe all of those other people didnt have people in their lives who cared about them. Look at Anna Nicole Smith. NOBODY cared enough to help her. EVERYONE in her life aided her spiral into death!

Apparently you want the same to happen to Britney, because she was on the path to be the next ANS if her parents and the courts had NOT stepped in.

I have seen zero evidence from you that there is any conspiracy here.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join