It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmation & Update on Secret United Nations Meeting Discussing UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

It's more or less the same thing again. Hence the earlier post I made about "the more you repeat something the more true it becomes".

I'm excited to see if Dr. Salla actually finds something out, and writes more.

Personally I would love to see more selfsacrifice from those alledged sources

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I was soooo excited when I first read Dr. Salla's article regarding this secret UN meeting, etc.

Then I did a search on Google and found out that there is a GAME designed with the same premise as this meeting claims!!

It is an XBox360 game titled: "Earth Defense Force 2017"

So, was this all made up???????

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Dr. Sala is an honorable man and is indeed doing very serious research. A few years back he lost a teaching position because of his beliefs and his desires to help prepare the world with proper protocall in regards to ET contact. His Exopolotic's is a very well thought out program of training and obviously shows a lot of work by him and others in taking this all serious.

The belief in life beyond our world can be and should be a personnel matter for each that every person should take up in life so as to form a conclusion of your own. For me, it was very simple in the beginning when as a child I formed the opinion that life from other worlds must be real cause it is in my opinon impossible that intellegent life can only be in one place and really would be an insult to whatever one would want to call GOD that only one place in the entire universe would have intellengent life and such abundant life as found on this world.

I have stated before, that people on this world need to step beyond what you have been taught as truth and find the real truth for yourselves. Everyone must dare to challenge themselves to step beyond what feels comfortable and to explore all possibilities in your lives in regards to the bigger picture of what life is and that even means exploring beyond what we know life to be.

As the scientists like to point out, " We have not discovered any life on any other planet as wel know it." Of course the key to the statement is in what is really being said.

For me, is there life beyond this world...YES. Could they be smarter than us and found the means to travel great distances by means that we might not understand...YES. Could they look like us or something else...YES. Have some of us met some of them...YES. So could a world body talk about such things behind closed doors...YES. And would they no let on to the greater body of humanity on this world...it should be obvious that they would cause it is done every day. Are we played by others whom are supposed to represent us on this world...YES.

So could a meeting of this type of information take place and be kept secret, sure it could and this types of meetings take place everyday in all sorts of places on our world by people that do so cause they can. There are also those that desire the rest of us to know, but once you have lied so well for so long and you are in positions of supposed importance to the general population, then would you think twice about saying what you know to a world that is full of differing points of view. Do we really think that people would except it outright or would all sorts of people have server reactions to such information.

My case in point is the wide array of opinions found on this forum. It is what it is on this world and maybe so on other worlds too. In my opinion, I often wonder if some that say it is not real are in fact a bit jealous because they are not privy to such knowledge.

But then again, people do make things up for various reasons. But my point is, life beyond this world is real. But when dates are discussed, let me say this, dates can change and often do, cause of the vary fact that people from wherever they come from have the ability to change their minds to their actions or that actions around them change and must be addressed. We should all know that life is not really planned like so many would wish it could be.

By the way, the meeting that took place was attending by all at the United Nations, it was a closed door special invite meeting for those who have a need to know. My question is, who appointed the United Nations as our world representatives to relations with those whom come from beyond our own world.

That's my thoughts and opinon.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonar

I think just about everyone thinks there is extraterrestrial life in the universe. The question remains, where are the aliens?

My answer would be in a higher vibration of light, in the ultraviolet spectrum. There's a NASA video, which I'd have to look for showing unidentified flying objects in the ultraviolet spectrum. Some would say its dust, others say its a UFO. I for one suspect it could be our friends, the Sirians, who we cannot see on a ultraviolet spectrum, but we can potentially experience their world via some kinds of meditation.

The tricky thing is that is the ET life is on multiple dimensions or different vibrations of light, we'd either have to only use those kinds of telescopes or figure out how, as humans to consciously experience it.

I for one think that there is ET life within our dimension, but I also think it exists on higher spectrum's of life as well. This possibility of ET life on multiple dimensions is another thing to think about.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by vision]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonar
That's my thoughts and opinon.

Hi Jonar, thanks for your thoughts and opinion.
and strrd.

Originally posted by Jonar
My question is, who appointed the United Nations as our world representatives to relations with those whom come from beyond our own world.

The extraterrestrial issue is before discussed by the United Nations, and very possible in other secret occasions also, so they are really aware of the big Ufo-picture.

www.ufodigest.com...

See the interesting post of internos below.

reply to post by internos

mimufon.org...

And because the extraterrestrial presence concerns the whole world, then it is very logic to me why it must be The United Nations to handle this matter.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

This part from the article intrigues me...

"To turn us in the direction of re-unification with the rest of creation Alfred Lambremont Webre is proposing a 'Decade of Contact' - an 'era of openness, public hearings, public funded research, and education about extraterrestrial reality.' That could just be the antidote the world needs to end its greed-driven, power-centered madness."

Ive said it many times before in my postings, I dont believe for one second that any civilization (besides us) uses money. A capitalistic system will always lead to evil greedy men. No civilization will survive and unite to travel the stars with money around.

Having said that, the UN wants to "end its greed-driven power centered madness" ???

Does anyone understand the massive implications of this statement ? This can only mean the end of currency.

Personally I dont understand why the UN, a political body run by the elite for selfish purposes, would support the end of currency.

I can only fathom two possibilities...

1. the aliens are forcing the issue and leaving the elite no choice. This scares me because the elite might figure they have nothing to lose and start a massive war that takes the whole planet down to hell.

2. The elites have come to their senses. Ive read rumors that some of the elite have said enough to the insanity. The eugnics plans sought by some were enough for them to put an end to their world domination plans. Ive read that one of the Rockefeller clan has wanted to end the supression of advanced technology for years and there was much infighting among the elite over this.

Either way, it means an end to money hurrah. No more poverty. No more slavery. No more starvation. No more endless exploitation of the environment. Menial tasks will be automated. All our needs will be satisfied. With endless leisure time it will be a golden age without end.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
reply to post by spacevisitor

This part from the article intrigues me...

"To turn us in the direction of re-unification with the rest of creation Alfred Lambremont Webre is proposing a 'Decade of Contact' - an 'era of openness, public hearings, public funded research, and education about extraterrestrial reality.' That could just be the antidote the world needs to end its greed-driven, power-centered madness."

But it is the absolute truth in my opinion, this world is indeed driven by an greed and power-centered madness, and if this is continued, so that there will be no big change in that disgusting attitude, then in my humble opinion we are blowing ourselves in the very near future to Kingdom Come.

Having said that, the UN wants to "end its greed-driven power centered madness" ???

Does anyone understand the massive implications of this statement ? This can only mean the end of currency.

Personally I dont understand why the UN, a political body run by the elite for selfish purposes, would support the end of currency.

1. the aliens are forcing the issue and leaving the elite no choice. This scares me because the elite might figure they have nothing to lose and start a massive war that takes the whole planet down to hell.

2. The elites have come to their senses. Ive read rumors that some of the elite have said enough to the insanity. The eugnics plans sought by some were enough for them to put an end to their world domination plans. Ive read that one of the Rockefeller clan has wanted to end the supression of advanced technology for years and there was much infighting among the elite over this.

You are fully right with those remarks, but do you think we Humans have another option?
Is there in reality a better option?

Either way, it means an end to money hurrah. No more poverty. No more slavery. No more starvation. No more endless exploitation of the environment. Menial tasks will be automated. All our needs will be satisfied. With endless leisure time it will be a golden age without end.

Back to a sort of paradise again, it must surely be possible, but the price that must be paid to come so far will be astronomic.
But it is just my opinon.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think any price we might pay will depend on our alien visitors.

If they come here and do nothing except show themselves then the elite will still own this world. They might try and manipulate us into an intersteller war.

If the aliens decided to give technology to all, it would free us. They could show humans that there is another way of life besides a capitalistic system based on greed and competition. Humanity for some reason has no concept of a world without money. Its unimaginable to them. Look at my posts on the subject, most respond with calls that it wouldnt work or I must be a communist. And this is coming from people who post at this site, you'd think they would be capable of the idea.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Imagine if you will that the aliens have free energy devices and some kinda replicator device like on star trek. Such technology would allow individuals to create their own energy, food, anything our minds can dream of.

Such immeasurably shattering technology would free the individual from the power grid which we live in. Who will go to work if their employer is the IRS, a Bank, the military-industrial complex or some other horrible job when it isnt necesary for survival ?

Will a soldier pick up his rifle and fire it at his fellow human beings when there is nothing more to fight over ?

Entire destructive industries and pointless ones like accounting, banking, wall street will dry up. Human beings will find their way back to art, science, leisure, and other rewarding activities that benefit all of humanity.

It will all depend on the visitors. I dont think humanity has the courage or intelligence to defeat the elite on our own. At least not without a horrific catastrophic war.

Interesting times we live in...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hello fellow Truth-Seekers! I posted about this on ,I think, the 14th of Feb. In a "Reply, in a different section...At that time I could find nothing yet about this meeting...As of now, however, I have come across, "Kevin Smith Radio Program Broadcast regarding This Alleged "Meeting at The U.N. Offices in New York, on Feb. 12th. I have it as a file, but can't seem to get the 'file I have to give me a Link to Pu up for you all. Its very all
consumingly awestruck, I feel when thinking of the ramifications of this meeting taking place. The 2nd, or perhaps 3rd article I read, regarding the meeting, was that, it was called, in part because of The Japanese Palament had met, concerning their Citizens in Japan, having a "UFO Flap, recently. Here is the "KEVIN SMITH SHOW Date of THE BROADCAST Regarding This Meeting at The U.N...I am sorry I couldn't get a LINK up here for you , but I think it 'worth the time to go to www.TheKevinSmithShow.com; and going to the Date of This Show, from the WEBSITE ...If it is true, let's all watch their>"Plan for disclosure over the next five years."
IN Hope & Solidarity,

Shelly*LibBLVRdoc*

The Kevin Smith Radio Broadcast www.alienseekernews.com...

1st-Article; www.ufodigest.com...

Post Script;
Regarding the supposed secret meeting that took place at the united nations about UFOs. This report was put out by Michael Salla who is very well known and highly respected in Exopolitics. Kevin Smith also picked up on this story and did a show on it the the other night. He has had Michael Salla on as a guest in the past and is now in the process of trying to contact him to get him back on to talk about this supposed meeting.

There has been so much going on and breaking news about sightings that are occurring all over the world lately. Something is going on. I think it is just a matter of time before the governments will no longer be able to keep their secrets and the masses will once know the truths. At least more truth than ever before, in modern times!
Question Authority!
Hope For Peace,
Shelly>*LibBLVRdoc

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
very interesting read. I will believe it when I see it happen.

2013? what is the signifigance of that year? to get the freedom of info people off their backs by letting slip or lie about a time?

we are ready now! DO IT!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hello Once more...If the LINK to The Kevin Smith Radio Broadcast Doesn't Work; It Was The Kevn Smith "OPENCALL Show On, Feb. 14, 08...
you should have no problem going to www.TheKevinSmithRadioBroadcast.com (Shoe aired on Feb.14th,08)!
Thanks to all of you who allow your minds room for the unknown, the human race is in the debt of those who can "See The Forest For The Trees"!LOL peace+Enlightenment, Shelly

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

...I dont think humanity has the courage or intelligence to defeat the elite on our own. At least not without a horrific catastrophic war.

I agree with that statement 100%. Unfortunately, we have fallen into the trap called "our daily lives" and couple that with a "fear of death" and one can begin to understand why your statement has some validity. Change/Revelation of this magnitude will not take place without a consistent, fervent, unrelenting and courageous push of the majority. Just as fear of another country/people/culture propelled "certain nations" to develop enough weapons to destroy the world 100 times over, fear of the unknown (in this case, public disclosure of UFOs) will be the driving force behind "certain nations" willingness to do whatever it takes to keep this secret.........

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yeah I was just kicking it with Kofi the other day, and he seemed a little off. He said the UN is full of ET's who love to point fingers and phone home. Really shocking news, as I've always wondered about them. Weird bunch they are...

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Sometimes it feels like we are being given just a little too much 'rope'. Though I would dearly love these meetings to be genuine, I smell 'disinformation' in the air. If documents have been forwarded to national ministries, Nick Pope may have some inside knowldge of the UK response.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Important update.

French Expert Publicly Emerges to Confirm Secret United Nations Meeting on UFO's

A French aviation expert has come forward to reveal his participation in a secret meeting held at the United Nations New York headquarters that discussed the UFO phenomenon from February 12-14. Gilles Lorant is an attaché to the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS- National Center for Scientific Research) which is a government-funded research organization, under the administrative authority of France's Ministry of Research. He is also a member Institute of Advanced Studies for National Defense (IHEDN - the French Organization that produced the 1999 COMETA Report). Both CNRS and IHEDN are prestigious scientific organizations in France, and Lorant was invited to attend the UN meetings in a professional capacity. A report released by a French UFO organization (Federation of European Airplane ), of which Lorant is an executive member, contained a summary of the UN meeting where he describes what happened at the meeting.

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Imagine if you will that the aliens have free energy devices and some kinda replicator device like on star trek. Such technology would allow individuals to create their own energy, food, anything our minds can dream of.

And you think ETs would just give us a billion or so? That would be insane.

How many ICBM's would Osama decide to replicate?

What if, ET technology, just like ours, requires a manufacturing base built on centuries of progressive knowledge, hard work, precise and difficult exploitation of resources. I think that is enormously more likely. The day after ET shows up, we'll still have to go to work to put food on the table, and the influence of ET on 99% of the population's life is going to be zero in everything except movies and video games.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

You know this actually turns me off this whole story further. According to some sources (eg the following) IHEDN had nothing to do with COMETA, it was simply a link from one of the authors to bolster it's image.

www.nidsci.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
You know this actually turns me off this whole story further. According to some sources (eg the following) IHEDN had nothing to do with COMETA, it was simply a link from one of the authors to bolster it's image.

Hi Shere Khaan, perhaps you find this interesting.

The study was not an official government project; instead, it was carried out by a committee of individuals
who called themselves “Cometa.” The majority of committee members had been former “auditors,” or participants, in advanced workshops at the Institute of Advanced Studies for National Defense, or IHEDN. Other qualified experts from various fields were also included.

www.cufos.org...

www.cufos.org...

More onfo.

www.ufoevidence.org...

www.ufoevidence.org...

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yes but my point is that IHEDN did not release the report and was not an official release by them. Some people from there worked on COMETA but that is as far as the link should be taken. Representing it as a government sanctioned report from IHEDN is somewhat misleading.

When it comes to a story with as few corroborating sources as this one then accuracy is even more important for me.

Edit: Now that's weird, the article I was referencing was from that website but all links to the article are gone. I'll have to track it down elsewhere and repost it.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Your link works fine.

Some remarks of Claude Maugé.

Commentary on COMETA
A Fake “Official Report”
The Text Is Not Always Relevant
This does not seem credible.
If UFOs are extraterrestrial craft roaming over the Earth, then French authorities and those of any significant country, must know what is happening.

To me, very obvious pure debunker talk.

Stanton Friedmans take on how debunkers work.

Debunkers seem to employ four major rules:
A. What the public doesn't know, we certainly won't tell them. Don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up.
B. If one can't attack the data, attack the people. It is easier.
C. Do one's research by proclamation rather than investigation. It is much easier, and nobody will know the difference anyway.
D. Ignorance of the data. Scratch a debunker and one usually finds somebody who is putting down what he is not up on.
E. Fear of ridicule in sponsoring a thesis (only about ten have been submitted relating to UFOs) if a professor, or sponsoring a detailed reportorial investigation if an editor. I check all my audiences and find that, while in agreement with polls, 10% have had a sighting but only 5-10% of these witnesses have been willing to report what they saw. Biggest reason? Fear of ridicule.
F. Ego. If aliens were visiting Earth, they would call a press conference or ask to talk to the National Academy of Sciences. They haven't, so aliens must not be visiting.
G. Failure to use our knowledge of technology to understand UFO behaviour. They say "It is impossible," rather than "I don't know how."

Source, www.v-j-enterprises.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join