It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A feeling like you are waiting for something???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
These ufo sightings will continue to increase to a culminating even that will happen in our skys where there will be an armada of ufos. No one will be able to deny it, it will be sort of like the turning point for when we will be introduced to the rest of the universe and show that we are not separate from anything else, that we are eternal souls, that aliens do exist and they are trying to help us.

i made a recent post in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I HAVE A MAJOR POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!

the new hello earth radio session hour 30 is up, and let me tell you it is FU#&^Q AMAZING. Micheal came out and said that Tan has shown him a message in a dream. And in this dream he said it was a clear sunny day, and a ship...here

helloearth.info...

this part starts almost at the exact middle!

Micheal- There will be an event coming up, and it is coming close to this time…what this dream had to do, is its crystal clear ahh dream, and umm like I told you Curtis I actually wake up continuing the dream. And ahh and I decided that..ahh I see they have a message, ahh a very clear one. And umm that particular ending was ahh with the ship, a little ship coming down Tan, and Nela. Coming in landing and asking me to come with them, but this basically tells me that this is coming from them, coming from our friends my friends…It Began broad day light sighting of a type of craft that was flashing colors, the rectangular sign post type, maybe at ahh elevation, maybe about 15000 feet or so and then dropping in closer, having very very bright daylight color visible spectrum, like being blue, white, yellow, various red spectrums. Those colors just flashing and flashing, making itself very visible and very…well no in a sense well advertising itself, and then suddenly more and more craft began to appear. And the numbers of craft began to appear, they began to appear in great numbers and much larger sizes, and diverse types too. Not just having a saucer shape type, having those that are cylindrical, some of them will have winged shapes, and others that where ahh saucer shaped where just unbelievably (???) just popping into vision, and pretty soon the entire sky was covered by them and what was given to me…and this is a dream now so there are symbols here that are being brought forth to explain what was about to happen, and along with these pictures…the pictures of many many craft coming into being and staying up in the sky was a statement…look at this armada of ships…the term armada, what does that bring to mind?

Curtis- sounds like a huge ahh, a huge flock of them

Micheal - and the formation, the term armada was brought out, it looks, it is the Armada! Of the federation, of the of GOD. It is the actual symbols of our coming into age where we need too get absorbed back into where our planet is supposed to become, which should have been there a long time ago, but didn’t make it. But this armada or formation will literally make itself known throughout the entire glob or the entire earth will know of its existence…they will be invincible; there is no sense in shooting at them...No one can deny that they are there!

The timing is vague, but according to the dream it is going to be escalating to a very high level…it started already!

Michael is a highly credible and honest abductee, he was taken off the Earth and out to a huge luminous object near Saturn.Michael was told they called their architectural world near Saturn... New Jerusalem. This is the same mothership that Riley Martin has been taken too and is still in contact with the Ets there. Nasa has already taken pictures of the object and they still cant explain what it is...its on the site, if you still dont believe riley or michael...well the proof is all there, i just dont know what to say anymore...lol

also check out this bob dean video, he explain everything...the main points are at:

3:48 the truth about the human race...we are a hybrid race

28:08in 2012 part

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

[edit on 21-2-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Shadow People!!!

WOW, that might explain why my 7 year old daughter has a fit sleeping in one of the bedrooms. We actually had to swicth bedrooms so she could sleep.

I had what I thought was a dream, she was screaming a terified scream one night and I got up to see what was wrong. When I got to the room that she doesn't sleep in anymore I was frozen stiff and couldn't move, I couldn't even scream myself, then I woke up.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

You described
exactly how I've been feeling for over a year now.
I'm older than you but I've never felt like this before.
I feel like I should be preparing for something but I have no idea what it is.
This world that we live in is a strange place and things are just not "right" .
When I'm watching a tv program during the commercials I will switch to a news channel to see if anything major has happen .
I have never done this before.
It's like I'm "expecting" something very big to happen.
I just don't know when.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I feel the same way. Have been for as far back as I can remember, always thought it was just a mild case of schizophrenia, though. Seriously.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I don't really feel like I've been waiting for anything to happen. However I have on occasion thought I could make things happen for better or for worse. I decided things aren't too bad right now. Let's keep things going as is. It could easily be a whole lot worse than it is now.

I am waiting to see how far the stock market will go down. That's about the only thing I can think of that I'm waiting on for the moment.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
When I was very young I had a feeling of waiting for something. Later, while still young, a preteen, I saw a little girl and decided that was who I was waiting for. Then our families moved and I forgot about her and once again I was waiting for something. Later, in my teens, I met her again and we fell in love and have been together every since. Now in our early 50's. But, together, we are waiting for something to happen, and it doesn't necessarily have to be good or bad, just the feeling something is going to happen. Perhaps the Mayan's knew something about this and December 21, 2012 will be when this something happens.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I am 17 and i have felt this feeling as early as 6 maybe earlier and i have always believed that someday maybe soon actually that something huge is going to hit us, some sort of big disaster or change and i would make some sort of stand, not saying that of a hero but someone important you know? Its hard to explain but its almost as if im put here for a reason and i truly believe it.

Anyhow i am new to this site (member wise anyways) but i have had this in my favorites for some time now and when i saw this thread and noticed there is alot of people out there such as me i had to sign up. I for one am glad to be here.

By the way i am a free mason so if any of you would like to share thoughts let me know.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I have had this same feeling for about 15 years as well as a VERY strong desire to "go home'.

Now the "waiting" seems to have transmuted to "we must hurry" or a need of extreme urgency. It's as if time is running out and things can't be completed quick enough.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
My first time posting after years of browsing the site casually.

Bizarre... I, too, have had sleep paralysis/shadow people trouble. Traumatic, terrifying hallucinations as vivid and real as anything else. Had a few as a small child, forgot all about them until they started again around age 19. Now I'm 29 and I have had about a dozen episodes in the last ten years.

This whole "feeling" of "waiting" subject...
I'm of two minds about this, but I'm of two minds about everything.

On the one hand, I would like to dismiss this idea. It seems to me that EVERYONE must feel this way. This is what my logical, calculating side tells me.

However... my intuitive side tells me something else entirely. I'm not a psychic, I'm not crazy (maybe a little), I lead a normal life, but I have always known that there is going to be some kind of big change in the world. After this happens, I'm going to need to act quickly and decisively to protect the people around me and plan for our survival. I don't know any other way to explain it.

I guess what I'm saying is this: Not only do I share this feeling of waiting for something, I know what I'm waiting for, I just don't know how I know it.

But... if I check back in with my logical side, it reminds me that this subject is basically the theme of the film "The Matrix". This again suggests that everyone feels this way.

Only time will tell.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The feeling of IT can only be half-described as something tangible yet unfathomable. To have any attribute to it I have to say it in false similarity to slipping down the event horizon of a black hole and rushing towards the singularity, but instead of a physical constuct it is like the singularity is time or existance itself. Somewhat like the sound waves and reverberations of a massive gong only in reverse towards the point of impact.

In a religious aspect it is like we are before God causing creation, if that makes any sense. Like the thought of everything that is to be just before pronouncing "Let there be Light."

If this is how IT is then I could only speculate that the shadow people are indeed people just from different points of time as thought of but not a complete fleshed out thought (skimming the details) that we can realise each other as we come closer to the point of convergance of IT.

Sorry this isn't deeply expressed clearly. But it like the blind men and the elephant here. I guess an easier way would be like the end of The Beatles "A Day in the Life" where the music is chaos in speed and sound until the final chord.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by universalconsciousness
I dont normally start threads or post very often as i like to just observe other peoples comments/thougts.

I have decided to post this finally after many years wondering what I am waiting for.

I am 27 now and have felt this way for atleast the last 15+ years, way before i started using the internet and searching sites like this one.

I do not know what it is yet but for as long as i can remember I have always felt that something wasn't right and that I was waiting for something to happen, a major change to the world? or to way of life in general?, i'm not sure, there is just something inside me that tells me that in my lifetime I will see a major change.

Are there other people on here that have felt this for some time???

your thoughts please

My GOD man! you just described the EXACT feelings I get aswell! Im 26. Ive had the same feelings for just as long too! Im not kidding here. im so freaking releived im not alone! Lately, these feelings have gotten stronger.. somethings going to happen this year. Big thing. Its almost like a nail being drivin in my soul. I FEEL it.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I would just like to say i have felt the same for the last 5 yrs or so.
Something that gave me an insight is a book called 2012 The Gaia Project.
Interesting read. Anyway an inevitable change is due in my opnion for the simple fact that the ability of our planet to sustain the amount of life currently here is rapidly dwindling.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Everyone has this feeling. Has any of you felt, as the years go by that you see yourself a totally new person each year, looking back at your old self thinking ".....that wasn't me
".

Evolution of Consciousness, transforming in ever increasing speeds in cycles. Things will happen more frequently, more briefly, more intensely and packed into a shorter time frame each cycle until the point where everything happens all at once. At that time we will know infinite Consciousness.

The Mayans have many calendars, one of which is used with little importance for Commerce and consists of 365 days (sunrise is start of day). The calendar is called the HAAB, for your researching needs. How can a somewhat primitive society come up with a calendar similar to the one we "calculated" (Gregorian) and is much more accurate than ours too.

The Mayans are remarkable in that they, and other Ancient Civilizations show the Human race's former true glory and potential. The Mayan TUN calendar is the most sacred and highly incorporated into the lives of the civilization. This calendar maps out the 7 day/6 night cycles of Creation, familiar to us via the Old Testament - which is derived from Ancient Sumerians, and the one responsible for 2011/2012. The Mayans and Ancient Sumerians seem to have the same body of wisdom (Aliens or Akashic etc.) about the arc of evolution.

Consciousness is ever increasing and ever expanding until it becomes infinite, by the end of 2012. That year hasn't been "chosen" or "calculated", the energies of present is consistent to a specific place in the TUN calendar to be able to determine the end date, 2012.

If you are confused, there is much to understand about the calendar to be able to grasp 2011/2012. Human history and current events are proof of the consistency and accuracy of the sacred calendar.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
ever since I was young I played soldier games. I would have soldier dreams. I'd play like i was secret agent when i was growing up.

I alwso wanted to be a fighter pilot. Would go to the airshow every year in awe, bought the books and learned the specs. The issue I had besides my vision was that I learned what fighter pilots do with their cargo.

I have dreams where I see contact and am forced into a position of leadership. Don't understand what they mean but I have them once in a while. Now I'm just waiting for the time becasue I have been having more vivid dreams and feel things deeper to the core now.

WHat does it all mean???

[edit on 2/22/2008 by acegotflows]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by universalconsciousness

I've had strong feelings of a combination of impending 'disaster' and of 'major change' since I was in the crib (i'm 39 now). I was trusting enough to confide this in a couple of people over the years but the reaction was extremely negative, so I just keep things to myself now (except maybe for ATS posts like this). Throughout my infancy and very early childhood I had several reoccuring negative dreams that disturbed me terribly but haven't had them since. A while back when I first learned of the Hopi Prophecy Rock and its interpretation that Man has "gone the wrong way" with regard to spirituality and probably technology, it's like I said to myself that that is EXACTLY how i've felt since infancy. In recent years though, I have had several extremely positive dreams (literally waking up in a euphoric state) which I NEVER had before including one where I "knew" that something/someone was in my presence but there was absolutely no emotion attached to it (meaning that I wasn't happy or afraid of it). Nice to have a place to confide in others about very personal subjects while remaining anonymous!!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I wanted to read all of your posts before responding. Seemed appropriate, but now here's my answer;

I have had this feeling for a long time as well. I am 28, and I have felt the increase (in the vibrations if you will) in this feeling for a long time. I also have experienced deja vu, shadow people, and paranormal. My brother thinks I am ready for the shift. That he may not be. Either way, this has also caused feelings of not being adjusted to others. I mean, People don't bother me, I entertain and care for them. I just feel like I am on a different plane. Not by choice, by destiny. -Jason

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Waiting, that's exactly how I would describe it. The "waiting" is occurring to prepare me for something. There's more I need to learn or do to prepare. I do think its a precursor to something major. I also feel like this will drastically change things around me, but I will be unscathed.

Along with the "waiting" is a feeling that my mind needs to change (if only those nerves were arranged this way, I'd be able to do differential equations and electrical engineering problems), but that has not happened yet. Sound crazy? Does to me! I've never admitted it to anyone. My husband would send me to a psychiatrist. The rational and the intuitive often do battle in my mind. I was brought up to believe in scientific fact.

The "waiting" has been going on since childhood, 30+ years.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have felt the same way, like I am about to see changes in my way of life and the world, it is weird

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yep!

Me too!

Felt it since I was about 14 (11 years ago)!

I believe the people that feel this way
will unite for a global cause one day..

There is something to this gut feeling we share......

Its our spirit, telling us to get ready!

The ones in tune will see this...

The ones in tune will save mankind

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
its amazing the amount of people on here with that connection

what part of shadow people encounters did you have?

ive read most people feel they have something taken out from them

for me i saw a circular disc with writings on it and i felt like they placed it in me

anyone have that happen?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join