It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semjase - The Billy Meier Contact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Whatever happened to Billy's contact with her? Does he still say she contacts him?

Also I have seen her pictures and I don't know if what I am about to say is nuts or far feteched to most of you, but I think being in such a long period of time where a lot of contact happened between the two would make it hard for someone not to fall in love with such beauty?

How would that work if he said he had feelings for her? Do you guys think she'd go for it or am I the only one that thinks she's really good looking?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Perhaps they have better things to do than make up theories.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by porsche2006

What I don't get is, if they are so technologically advanced, why they don't regenerate his severed arm. Isn't that rather cold to his glaring plight?

If they are that indifferent or unsympathetic, I think one of them having feelings for him is out of the question.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
What would happen to Billy do you think if he confessed such feelings and the fact you bring up this theory about his arm is very interesting.. Why would they not heal it if they are as advanced as they say they are?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I read somewhere that the sketched photo of Semjase is actually a clipping photo from an old Sears catalog? wtf?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well, you could always check out the photos (with the head out of frame, and showing 5 very human fingers on the hand)...and those snazzy gold foil jumpsuits!

Not to mention the "ray guns" which were thoroughly shown to be made up of very terrestrial materials and toy parts....

Are people still taking Meier seriously?

As for the Sears catalog...that's likely, after all Asket and Nera were from an old tv talk show, so why not?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by porsche2006

What I don't get is, if they are so technologically advanced, why they don't regenerate his severed arm.

Billy said they offered to, but he refused so people wouldn't think it odd when he showed up with his arm back on.

If'n you can believe Billy.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If he's truly trying to convince people, wouldn't a reattached arm seal the deal? Then he says the Pljarans want to remain secretive...well, that's counter to the offer! Everything this guy says is contradictory, even to itself....

After the "wedding cake" UFO's with the missing ball bearings and the trash can lid base, the Asket and Nera hoax, the phony "time travel" pics (that were FOUND magazine illustrations), and the foil suit wearing ray gun photos....it's hard to believe anyone really takes the Meier account seriously anymore (unless you're making money off it of course)....

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If he's truly trying to convince people, wouldn't a reattached arm seal the deal?

You would think so. That would convince me.

With all the contradictions and obvious hoax issues, I don't see how anyone could take his word on anything.

Like a politician.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

After the "wedding cake" UFO's with the missing ball bearings and the trash can lid base, the Asket and Nera hoax, the phony "time travel" pics (that were FOUND magazine illustrations), and the foil suit wearing ray gun photos....it's hard to believe anyone really takes the Meier account seriously anymore (unless you're making money off it of course)....

I have yet to see the Magazine Illustrations you speak of. Gaz, can you direct me where I can find them?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Just search the Meier threads here on ATS...

Specifically, there is the "time travel dinosaur" pic that was found to be a magazine illustration. Both Billy's pic and the magazine pic are posted in the thread, so you can see for yourself.

Try searching on Meier, dinosaur, and you should find it.

Also, search on Asket and Nera, to see where he used pics from an episode of Merv Griffith...

Additionally, the thread detailing the trash can lid is also here on ATS...

EDIT: Here you go, that was a quick search...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-2-2008 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I loved the greatest american hero. I don't remember finishing the series though. Did he ever get the hang of his suit's powers? There was an instruction manual, right?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
He never got the full hang of it, but he did get better...

The instruction manual was lost in the first episode...new powers just kind of "came" to him as he needed them, while wearing the "jammies"....

I vaguely remember an episode where they saw the same UFO again, but then forgot to ask about another manual...but it's been a LONG time since I've seen the show, hehe....so can't be sure...

top topics

join