It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax: Discussion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Good Times....Good Times.....

SLPEXE

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I always photograph my alien friends out of frame.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I see that in the center picture the ray gun is missing that little extra tinfoil on the hose where it connects to the barrel. Must have been some kind of design flaw. It just goes to show you that even aliens still have to occasionally kludge their equipment together to make it work better.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Horn must not have seen that one...

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody has asked the question....where in the h*ll can you buy the gold tin foil body suites at?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
They must have ate a ton of chocolate bars or something.

The arm is in the same position every frame because they would have wrinkled the crap out of that "suit".

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
I'm surprised nobody has asked the question....where in the h*ll can you buy the gold tin foil body suites at?

go back a page and you'll see that I posed almost the exact same question.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the pics Gazork,I commented on them once before.I said they remind me of the high pressure handles at the car wash.I found Billys claims believable AT FIRST,until he started showing crap like this.Hilarious!

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
What if...(and I'm just speculating for the sake of playing devil's advocate), but...what if that stuff is real?
What if it is indeed real and the aliens he got it from learned everything they know from old Buck Rogers episodes?
Yeah, you'd be laughing your ass off if some fool on the street pulled one of those on you, until you found yourself vaporized.

Yes?
No?

That Billy...he cracks me up.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
That pretty much cooks the Meier story for me. I also had much better ray guns as a kid. I liked the little ones you would squeeze the trigger on and it would squeel and shoot sparks. No batteries required.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Zappp zapppp.... I want a Pleiadean energy gun tooo!!!!

Hey... hmmm, that Pleiadean warrior in the tin foil... I thought they had BLOND HAIR!!!! It's an IMPOSTOR!!! An evil underworld Pleiadean!!!! Arrrgh.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
\

If that laser ray gun is real, which who knows maybe it is, our government has much better guns than that.

Our government had guns that could shoot an ice dart into your body, killing you if hit strategically, and then melts so there is no evidence left behind, they had these back in the 60s, they discussed it and showed it when debating the JFK murder.

Maybe Billy got his gun from somewhere on Earth, I dont find it hard to believe ray guns exist, I mean its 2007 for Christ sakes..

Ill admit, Billy Meiers makes some weird claims, but I would have to hold the gun myself before Id make an opinion on whether its real or not, and until that happens, I dont see a reason to dismiss all of his claims and call him a wack job who needs to be thrown in prison.

There are advanced civilizations visiting here, hell theyve been here the whole time, in case you dont know, so why automatically dismiss a claim because it pushes your beliefs, building the plane pushed peoples beliefs too

This is another step in evolution, accepting the UFO phenomenon as a reality.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Our government had guns that could shoot an ice dart into your body, killing you if hit strategically, and then melts so there is no evidence left behind, they had these back in the 60s, they discussed it and showed it when debating the JFK murder.
you wouldn't happen to have a link to that claim would you?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I saw it in a video investigating the JFK murder. They were taking the weapon out and explaining how it works.

From what I saw a bunch of old guys in suits in what seemed like a government building were being given a lecture about it worked and seemed impressed.

I saw an episode of myth busters where they investigated the "ice bullet" and indeed it was no myth.

Unfortunatly, as for the link, I havent found much info about it on the internet Im afraid.

This is the closest thing Ive found about it, its a PDF so I hope you have Adobe Acrobat.

www.usc.edu...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The foil suit doesnt seem so crazy, when spacecraft have many layers of that type of material to block radiation.

www.madsci.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
A spacecraft generally doesnt have to move its arms and legs. Ordinary tinfoil is obviously not going to work as a dress.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by merka]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
A spacecraft generally doesnt have to move its arms and legs. Ordinary tinfoil is obviously not going to work as a dress.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by merka]

Im not saying i believe just saying.

But maybe their planet is farther away from its sun, so they need that suit
or they will get burned quick and bad.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...
i couldn't find the picture i wanted to link, but my favorite billy pictures are the ones he took off of women on tv, and the SEARS catalogue models.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I always photograph my alien friends out of frame.

I believe this was at Alena's request.

_____

Let’s not forget Billy’s time travel adventures where he took these photos…

Which thanks to Space Time News of Razimus.com, we can easily established as being fakes:

Taken from this Zdenek Burian painting:

According to this site, which documents all of Billy’s alien encounters, threre are at least 8 more pictures from that trip:

10 photos from the Great Journey (including cave men & dinosaurs)

Now imagine what the pictures of cave men must’ve looked like??

Gazrok, has Mr. Horn confirm these ones as legit as well?

EDIT: nevermind Gazrok, just did a search and seems you asked him the question before to which he replied:

MH: Your information is second hand and faulty. Re the dinosaur photos I do come down on the side that questions their validity, only because I cannot prove them real (and there are a number of them and they haven�t been connected to any movie I know of) and it�s such an amazing thing to contemplate that they even could be real. As I have long maintained, there are things I can prove and things that remain speculative.

source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13/4/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
I saw it in a video investigating the JFK murder. They were taking the weapon out and explaining how it works.

From what I saw a bunch of old guys in suits in what seemed like a government building were being given a lecture about it worked and seemed impressed.

I saw an episode of myth busters where they investigated the "ice bullet" and indeed it was no myth.

Unfortunatly, as for the link, I havent found much info about it on the internet Im afraid.

This is the closest thing Ive found about it, its a PDF so I hope you have Adobe Acrobat.

www.usc.edu...

Wouldn't an "ice bullet" leave traces of unburned powder behind? The heat generated upon firing would definitely imbed powder into the bullet.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join