It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is To Come?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
That's great but what about this. If this planet was alleged to be true sometime ago. Say in the early 1900s. During the time of the race to the moon, digging up the Sumerians, and the brink of WWII, and so on. What if since they are supposively been going around to the moon collecting Helium 3 and exploring on their own that they already had taken into account for this planet. Humans here on Earth could have hit the jackpot in arch. digs and found everything they needed to know and what to do when they got there. But what I am getting at is what if the Nibs were able to get rid of this planet. I think that tech advances would be able to do away with it all together. I just do not hold up the account that a master race lives on this planet and keeps its crash course into the solar system and maybe others. They would be capable of stopping it.

Now if that's the case and the planet was eliminated.

Then it holds true to another conspiracy.

It's gone and we will never know about.

It might be on some other course or destroyed.

But if it does come. Enjoy your lives right now. You only have about 4 more years to live. Blow all your money and live it up. The dollar is worthless.

And the center of the galaxy or universe or whatever is dumb.

I say execution orders are still on their way. And in the name of Enlil you were never to be alive in the first place.

12 - 12 - 2012

YOU WILL ALL DIE!

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I feel the end is actually and end to religion as we know it. Maybe these other beings will come down tell us the truth and show us the light. Maybe it susposedly already tried to happen and another race managed to prevent it. Either way it all seems to fall into a similar group of perpesctives.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

In Genesis 1:26-28 is says "Male and female created He THEM" and God told these people "Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth" (1:28). "Plenish" is an obsolete English word meaning "to fill" and you cannot RE-plenish what was never plenished, or filled before.

I thought this was relevant to the subject. It makes you wonder, when you actually take a good look at something.

AAC

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Intimating that the earth had already been plenished, and was now being re-plenished? That is a new thread in and of itself. Intersesting!?!?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
what is to come ? How about more inflation and food shortages. A woman in Alaska left this comment on a site about how food is already being rationed where she lives.

Meg Says:

February 22nd, 2008 at 10:48 pm
Milk- paleolithic diet. What did paleolithic babies drink? Primitive societies nurse children from 5 to 7 years. I pay $11 a gallon here in Alaska already. Gas? $3.80. A decent loaf of good bread? $4.50 to $5. Heating oil? (very few communities have access to natural gas) $3.40- try that at 10 below zero. Minimum wage? $6.50. Some folks up here are rationing food already!

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nailer

As much as I think food rations are inevitable for dense populations in the future. Those inflated prices and lack of supply are most likey do to difficulties transporting often enough to suffice the demand.

AAC

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
NASA PHOTO OF NIBIRU?

I found that picture on another thread here

The key aregument against it being an artifact is that it appears in the NASA photos for several consecutive months.

AAC

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
NASA VIDEO of Nibiru taken JANUARY 2008

Here is some more evidence of such an event. Starting to get a little more interesting, huh?

AAC

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I've read Zecharia Sitchin's books The Earth Chronicles and also read many articles about Nibiru and it's safe to say, it's all bollicks. There's not one shred of proof or evidence to back up these absurd claims.

If this (Brown Dwarf) large foreign body exists it would create havoc at the outter edges of our solar system, as it would have to pass through the Kuiper belt and also the asteroid belt, displacing asteroids along the way and as a result there would be an increase in asteroids or comets headed our way and this is not the case. So nothing to worry about, it's all nonsense.

www.nineplanets.org... kupier belt
www.solarviews.com... asteroid belt

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

If this (Brown Dwarf) large foreign body exists it would create havoc at the outter edges of our solar system, as it would have to pass through the Kuiper belt and also the asteroid belt, displacing asteroids along the way and as a result there would be an increase in asteroids or comets headed our way and this is not the case. So nothing to worry about, it's all nonsense.

Who's to say this is not what's to come? Also, perhaps Jupiter's gravity may protect earth from incoming strikes. But the prophecy calls for cataclysmic changes on earth. Perhaps meteors are o play a roll?

AAC

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
um......ok numer one we only use ten percent of our brain,not 30!and also just because some harvard scientist theroizes on planet x does make it true,my argument is still valid,if it were here in our sol. system then we wold know,everyone would know-and also if it happened before,then we should not be here today(ever think about that)

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Your entire reply brought nothing to back up your ill-informed assertion. It is not the end of humanity. So yes, we would still be here.

Also, we don't know everything in our solar system. Did ever think that objects move throughout the galaxy, and could eventually wind up in our solar system?

AAC

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
There exists simple explanation or a possibility why the end always comes. We are aliens food source. Since we are becoming polluted as such and they have lots of our genes to make a re-population by "improved" human species which is less inteligent, they simply wipes us out. They have the technology to do it. We have become too smart and too polluted. If there will be no other way they will wipe us out and replace by new human race they allready have. One that is healthier and reproduces more wilingly and all kinds you need from your quality food source. Its really simple from biological perspective. To explain what i mean. Reptiloids eat flesh including humans. Greys are insectioids and are sub-ordinates. Greys drink blood basically. Like flies and musquitos do. Thats is what we are to them. If food becomes contamined you replace with healthy seeds which you always keep in cryogenic chambers.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by matiascs

Go outside, walk your dog, drink some wine, hug your kids, enjoy a sunset...

You should certainly enjoy life...however ignorance isn't bliss for those with a higher level of understanding. What I mean is, some people are perfectly happy spending their entire life fishing, drinking budweiser and watching nascar...some aren't.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

In Genesis 1:26-28 is says "Male and female created He THEM" and God told these people "Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth" (1:28). "Plenish" is an obsolete English word meaning "to fill" and you cannot RE-plenish what was never plenished, or filled before.

I thought this was relevant to the subject. It makes you wonder, when you actually take a good look at something.

AAC

I wouldn't take those words too literally; afterall, the bible wasn't written in English.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Crimsonone6

People only using 10% of their brain is just a myth. It's pretty funny how people will just believe anything they are told. Visit this website and read the article by Robynne Boyd.
www.sciam.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body and calculated that it could be as close as 50 billion miles, there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth. "It's not incoming mail," Cal Tech's Neugebauer said. "I want to douse that idea with as much cold water as I can."

spider.ipac.caltech.edu...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
lets say this is all true... that this is the end of man kind (or most of them and animals). what are you going to do with your life? its like when a doctor says your not going to make it to see 2013. what would you do?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

It does seem possible that the gravitational influence of a brown dwarf could agitate the magnetic cores of the planets creating heat. The whole
theory of Nibiru is worrying because it is possible and backed up by alot of
historical data and the fact that the USA has built the south pole telescope it all seems to fit together. I'm trying to remain inpartial, i don't want to over react to something that could be load of hokum however i find myself
scanning the web looking for any weather anomalies, especially in the southern hemishere as this is the area i would postulate would be affected first if a large gravitational force drew nearer from a southern inclination.
If all this was a reality there would be signs as it drew nearer, if there are any strange weather patterns and eruptions or quakes ( and i mean events out of the ordinary ) then i will be very, very concerned, the trouble is, if you are going to prepare, you have to start well before the general population become aware because once the cat is out the bag it will be too late, food will be impossible to come by in large quantities as will building materials and i'm asuming all flights out of your country will
stop. The trick is to see the early signs and make your move. At the moment i have not seen anything strange, i suggest we all scour the net and look for geological changes or weather anomalies and post any findings on this site as long as ATS agrees.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I guess I started this 'quest for the answer' after stumbling upon some disturbing topics such as the HAARP, Project Blue Beam, chemtrails, sylphs, orgone, bio-radiational rays, and psychotronics. I was following the technology trail and ended up realizing that every susposed "unknown" or "loose end", was all connected to what David Icke has written in a book "And the Truth Shall Set You Free". Also, a good summary of the agenda can be found here: Synopsis of the Alien Master Plan. I don't know about Nibiru since NASA hoards every shred of evidence on the topic, but I realize we already have the technology (as seen in Blue Beam) to stage a world-wide epic holographic spectacle. Anyway, the Heyoka, Red Elk speaks of the near future as a great shift and a time when humankind shall evolve exponentially over a short time. I like this idea better than all the other screwy NWO horror stories I read. Plus, I believe Red Elk over any scandalous black-budget government dastardly bastards hiding behind some BS acronym. It seems to me like the planets will align and the earth will get dipped in an awesome new energy belt. This'll give everyone a chance to "ascend" or whatever (I hope!). Otherwise, it is purported that using the aforementioned psychotronic devices, we can "achieve in a few minutes what it would take a Zen master 20 years to accomplish". Well, I'd sure like a dose of that! So I guess what we have learned here today is that any and all world leaders are essentially hyperdimentional extraterrestrial/sub-terrestrial chaotic lizard demons that want to drink our blood and eat our souls... so stop watching TV.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join