It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is To Come?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This thread is not going to be one of those threads that try to make you believe my point of view, or even persuade you to challenge what I have put forth. This thread is entirely my way to catalogue a large sophisticated subject, with many different intangibles, and try to make enough sense to where an audience may realize a larger stitched picture that has been secretly unwoven to look like what it is not.

The Subject? The End of Times (As We Know It)

The End of Times idea is far from new.

Religious Background

End time, End times, or End of days usually refer to the eschatological writings in the three Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. End times is often depicted as a time of tribulation that precedes the predicted Second Coming (advent or appearance) of the Messiah, a person who will usher in the Kingdom of God and bring an end to suffering and evil. The specific details of this, however, depend upon the particular faith that is being studied.
A number of religions and faith traditions have eschatological beliefs about End times, resulting in various belief systems, traditions and behaviors.

End Times

Now, conveniently each of the major Religions have a slightly different View of the End Times.

Jewish End of Times

One of the principles of Jewish faith enumerated by Maimonides is that one day there will arise a dynamic Jewish leader, a direct descendant of the Davidic dynasty, who will rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem and gather Jews from all over the world and bring them back to the Land of Israel.

All the nations of the world will recognise Mashiach to be a world leader and will accept his dominion. In the messianic era there will be world peace, no more wars nor famine and, in general, a high standard of living.

Islamic End Of Times

Islam also has its "end of times" which is called Mahdism. It is in the Islamic religion the final times as we close in on the "Day of Judgment" when the Koran is widely accepted and its morality followed by everyone. But first there is a period of great decline much like the period of "Armageddon" spoken of by fundamentalist Christians. There will be terrible disasters, great wars and unimaginable suffering.

Christian End Of Times

Armageddon

SPIRITUAL END OF TIMES

Mayan Prophecy

"The Hopi and Mayan elders do not prophesy that everything will come to an end. Rather, this is a time of transition from one World Age into another. The message they give concerns our making a choice of how we enter the future ahead. Our moving through with either resistance or acceptance will determine whether the transition will happen with cataclysmic changes or gradual peace and tranquility. The same theme can be found reflected in the prophecies of many other Native American visionaries from Black Elk to Sun Bear."

Hindu End of Times

The Hindu faith operates with a cyclical view of humanity. The highest stage of humanity, one of virtue and harmony, gradually gives way to successively degenerative stages, the last of which is the Kali Yuga, an Age of Darkness where wickedness rules. During the Kali Yuga an apocalyptic figure, Kalki, emerges to destroy the wicked and save the virtuous and by so doing restores humanity to its most virtuous stage once again. In this section we devote space to various resources that focus on Kali Yuga, Kalki, and other aspects of Hindu end time prophecy.

Even Atheist generally believe in an end of time scenario where humanity's disregard and ignorance causes our own destruction, inevitably.

All that said, it is pretty easy to see that from every culture, every time period, and every belief system there is a common denominator that predicts of an imminent doom/transition/cleansing period creeping closer.

But as the Thread mentions... What is to Come?

My theoretical Conclusion, based on all the information I haven given thus far, and will continue to provide to support the asserted claim that an approaching celestial object is to return to our neck of the woods, and resemble the change that so many have prophesied.

That Celestial body may be what some call Planet X, Nibiru, or what Dr. Gerry Neugebauer called the Tenth Planet.

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

Okay, using this above article, which was pulled from publication shortly after it was published, I will segway that to The Sumerian Civilization

THE DREAMERS---They are the
architects of greatness. Their vision
lies within their souls. They never see
the mirages of Fact, but peer beyond
the veils and mists of doubt and pierce
the walls of unborn Time.

Sumerians

Where Does the Term Nibiru Come From?

Nibiru

The term "Nibiru" comes from the Sumerian cuneiform tablets and writings dating 5,000 years old. The term Nibiru means "Planet of the crossing", and it's cuneiform sign was often a cross, or various winged disc. The Sumerian culture was located in the fertile lands between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers, at the southern part of today's Iraq.

Nibiru was called the Planet of The Crossing, because they understood that it crossed our solar system every 3,600 years. Now, considering it is referred to as a cross, there seems to be a larger piece to understand.

Let me focus on Christianity and the Cross, which is the largest faith commonality in the modern world. What does Christianity state about the return of the Messiah?

He will return from the Heavenly skies and all ears shall hear his trumpet blare.

Now let me go back about 6,000 years.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So here are some random thoughts concerning...

Okay it is theorized that 6,000 years ago space astronauts came to earth from Nibiru and landed in the mesopotamian region and set up shop. Later on, more visitors came to earth (fallen angles) and create a world of sinister living an self worship. As the bible states, the land became evil and upon Nibiru's next crossing, cataclysmic changes and great floods occurred, killing everything except a family and their boat full of animals.

As revelations warns, there will be earthquakes, Tsunamis, Seasons changing, that will increase upon the "Cross's" arrival. These things have already taken place to some extent, but what is to come is incomparable.

Scientist are claiming the the entire solar system is warming, and others claim that Nibiru is accompanied by a brown dwarf star, which could explain the warming of the outer solar system.

Some even suggest that Nibiru will help push Earth into the higher dimension. A time where there is no secrets, and the veil of ignorance will be removed and we can begin to co-create our new world.

This subject is broad, and I feel as if I have fallen short on my design of the information. But I will be around to discuss the subject more if than proves to be any serious interest.

No haters. I don't endorse all I say, I just say what I feel at times.

AAC

[edit on 19-2-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
And I also what to state that all Governments know about this planet's arrival (or at least the players) and have prepared accordingly. De-population is their reward. Spiritual freedom is the reward of the pure hearted.

Outside of that, I scratch my head.

Again, I just wanted to present a theory that lives within a few different cultures unknowingly. All this could be rubbish, I just wanted to imagine the idea with the help of others here.

AAC

[edit on 19-2-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
son. live and love life. take advantage of the adventure at your beckoning.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

This is related, obviously.

AAC

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by last time here
son. live and love life. take advantage of the adventure at your beckoning.

I do every day, just as much as I seek out the truth!

AAC

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Interesting post. Not saying that I do believe it but I could see how someone could. Well thought out and nicely put together. I'll give it a star and a flag.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've heard that the Gregorian calendar is off by a minimum of one year, as the year zero was not counted in the change from BC to AD. I've also heard that our calendar is off by as much as 18-years behind true year 2000. In either case, can we be certain that 2012 is actually four years from now? If the year-Zero scenario is true, then countdown begins in Dec 2011.

. . i wonder sometimes if it's even possible to nail down the date of our doom?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If Nibiru was real, every astronomer in the world would have seen it. But none have. Hypothesis fails.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

Yes excellent point, I observe the night sky every few days weather permiting and have never ever seen this so called planet x or a ufo lol. Granted my telescope is for amatures (only 800 bucks) but it works great. I hate the word but planet x is and excellent example of psuedoscience.

I don't buy all these end of times scenerios either, planet earth will be scorched by the sun, that is how all life on earth will end period. Sure we may have a comet/asteroid or maybe a disease will wipe out most of the population but their will be survivors and the human race will go on. But when our sun starts to expand there is nothing that can be done other than to leave the planet. So rest assure you have a few billion years before this happens and to get off this rock.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Go outside, walk your dog, drink some wine, hug your kids, enjoy a sunset...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

But they have! One prominent scientist has admitted that a distant planet in our solar system has been found and that the only thing remaining is to name it! I'll try to find more info on this.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
If Nibiru was real, every astronomer in the world would have seen it. But none have. Hypothesis fails.

So if its orbit crosses ours and its trajectory was coming in say exactly towards the south pole how many astronomers does that leave that are able to see it?

Could there be a blind spot that leaves only the big Government telescopes to see it?

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Maybe. Can you demonstrate where this blind spot would be, however? Remember, there's lots of observatories in the Southern Hemisphere, as well.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Antartica Telescope Needed to Find Planet X

America is now spending huge sums to deploy the massive The South Pole Telescope (SPT) in Antarctica. The final installation will be the size of a mini-mall and will require a massive C-130 airlift effort to transport pre-assembled modules and a large staff to the most desolate, inhospitable and inaccessible region of the world. Why? Because Planet X / Nibiru was first sighted in 1983 and this discovery spurred the USA to build the SPT — humanity's new Planet X tracker.

Here is some answers for those questions concerning why everyone can't see it. The trajectory is unique, and it is only viewable from the southern most point, until it gets closer.

AAC

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Harrington was the astronomer that supposedly admitted to finding Planet X. Here is the abstract of a paper he wrote on his search in the southern skies for Planet X. Apparently his discoveries were suppressed (adsabs.harvard.edu...). And unfortunately he died in 1993 from cancer.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I don't believe Nibiru is a planet or object in itself but its more of a name for the event where the earth or solar system crosses the galactic plane as described by the Mayans. In this manner it would form a cross so to speak.

The ancient soccer game played by the Mayans that consisted of a single hoop in an arena seems to be tied to how significant the 2012 event is supposed to be. In the game, the two teams kick the ball back and forth to each other while trying to get it in the sideways hoop. The ball is the earth, the players are men of the earth, and the hoop is the galactic plane that earth must eventually cross. Now, since the Mayans were big on time, the team that scores first would be considered those people who exist at the time of the event. And as some of you may know, the winning team that scores first are the ones that are put to death. This game is supposed to drive home how important that date is. Its like a game of hot potato, whoever's stuck holding it in the end gets burned.

So I think the whole Sumerian Nibiru thing is misunderstood. Which is no great stretch of the imagination since their civilization, language, and writings have been dead for thousands of years, and therefore translations of those writings can be rather suspect.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
ok,im opened minded but where the h*** is this nibaru or whatever,amature astromomes would have found it and this crap about only visible from the south pole is BS,i am in a college astronomy class and know this is crap,i believe alot of these theroies,but this my friends is bogus,and a brown dwarf?the gravitational pull would affect our solar system,no matter where it was.i dont know why people come with these bogus,fairy tale theories that disrupt and dis-credit the real issues in ufology.....thats all i have to say,but hey,believe what you want......haha

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Star and Flagged.

I am going by what I was told by the Elders. Something happens here on Earth that was not supposed to have happened.

I don't know what it is but it isn't going to be good.

I have observed and tried to figure out but all I can really go on is I will know when the time arrives, I will know what to do and whatever is to be will be.

The things I am coming up with so far are:

Cassini imploding Saturn on 7/7/08
Oct. 2011 Sun flares destroying communicatins and panic and destruction ensues

2036 Asteroid/Meteor??? they can take care of this one

March 17, 2046???? Earth is dirt I suggest humans change

So I say enjoy life and go with your gut.

Remember it is the MEEK tht shall inherit the Earth

[edit on 20-2-2008 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Scientist are claiming the the entire solar system is warming, and others claim that Nibiru is accompanied by a brown dwarf star, which could explain the warming of the outer solar system.

Please explain to me how a two planets can follow each other, without being smashed together by shear gravity forces? And also, how our solar system could get warmer because of a rogue dwarf star, without being spotted by mainstream astronomers? (Ie; enough heat to warm our solarsystem up => massive luminosity)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join