It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Phone Calls...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Well...some people have reported the number...a few times they left coordinates...
I thought about a "trigger" since most of the calls are made to Canada and we had a very involved MKULTRA program here.

Very strange...thank-you for your comments Kosmicjack

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
First of all, I am on the "Do Not Call" list.

They called me, and hung up on me, too. I called back after about 5 minutes, and got an "answering machine" or "voice mail" that sounded very "electronic" and "computerized," it was not an actually prerecorded human voice: all is said was the number and to "leave a message" - I demanded to know who they were and why they were doing this. I did not leave my phone number as they obviously already had it.

Has anyone considered this might be more insidious? A means toward mind control? It's got to have a purpose, but just calling and hanging up does not make "good business sense" at all!

[edit on 5/30/2008 by rm8471]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rm8471

I now have calls coming every day from this number...-1-123-456-7890.

They call and I hear breathing and then they hang up. 800notes.com...

Textthis is a number for the chosen people beware

Text received a call from 123-456-7893 The women on the other end had a very heavy accent & asked if I spoke Arabic. I hung up on her. Who ever she is she called back 3 more times. I never answered the phone, I plugged in my fax machine instead

TextThose people call me every day and there is never a sound.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is interesting as there is a guy posting on godlikeproductions who had someone phone him up ask his name and then they just said one word-moholovich-and then hung up .It has really freaked him out.A couple of weeks back I posted on a forum about govt harrasment I'd had qiute a few years back and listed everything they'd done on my post.Basically ,Itook the piss out of them then the next day viola,phone rings go to answerit,rings off,rings again fwewer times rings off ,third time I picked the phone ,there was a load of background noise like fizzing and interference,i said hello i can't hear you can you hear me?and I heard someone physically putting the phone down on the other end.Thing is ,I'm on a do not call list as well.It's just weird that it happened rifgt after that post.Am I being paranoid?,probably,was it a message?maybe but then that would make me important and I'm not that daft,Cheers Candy

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I just called the number (954)725-6401 and no one answered. Voice mailbox full. They called back almost immediately and I answered and said "hello." No one said anything and they just hung up. Go figure. Maybe they'll start calling me now. I love messing with telemarketers. Sometimes I speak to them in Spanish.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Hey dude. I get a lot of strange phone calls now.

I posted something concerning Israel, Russia, Iran, Canada and the US and the phone rang about two minutes after it posted. It was a 1-800 number.

I never answered it!

THEN....I posted concerning our good friend Robert Baer, BBC and his critique of the invasion and occupation.

I got another call....I answerered it this time:

It was a survey....they asked me questions concerning my occupation...and my families occupation.

WHen they found out what I did and what some members of my family did they hung up.

WTF

edit.spelling

[edit on 24-7-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I believe I just figured out who these people are.

They collect personal information, build a profile and then they sell it.

I just saw a show called W 5 here in Canada and they seemed to hit the nail on the head.

These people try to get personal, credit card etc info and then post it on certain floating chat rooms!!

Beware!!

[edit on 24-7-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

That book, Cell, was an interesting read. While some of it was very wierd of course, I do think that the use of cell phone tech to get the majority of people affected by 'something' is actually plausible. Think about how many people have them. I don't. After reading that book, I won't ever get one! hehe... anyway back to topic... why can't anyone get the phone company to help them see who it is? has anyone who recieved calls from that number ever gotten a human response? it sounds very strange to me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join