It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama and The New World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Zbiniew Brzezinski is the man behind the sceens?

Brzezinski endores ObamaLink

Zbigniew Brzezinski. The former national security adviser announced on Bloomberg Television's "Political Capital With Al Hunt" that he is supporting the junior senator from Illinois for president. .... "recognizes that the challenge is a new face, a new sense of direction, a new definition of America's role in the world," said Brzezinski, who keeps an office at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. "Obama is clearly more effective and has the upper hand. He has a sense of what is historically relevant and what is needed from the United States in relationship to the world."

The man practically created the Trilateral Commission (TC), and works with the Council of Foreign Relations
Is Obama part of the NWO?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Obama supports a bill that would force US citizens to give up their arms. He is also for the United Nations and for a global tax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think if Obama actually wins he will do what "they" want him to, but chances are "they" won't elect him because he isn't supporting our current interests in the middle east or the war.

Read my post on my prediction for more...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
For a second there, i started to doubt whether political bantering had anything to do with a NWO.

I fail to see how by controlling Obama one would be able to control anything - the political system in america is made up so it would be difficult, and that's not to mention the kind of opposition that the democrats are going to be facing from the republicans.

Perhaps we should simply ignore politics, in concern to NWO attempts to control others.

I just don't feel as if politics would make an NWO's agenda any stronger.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
...what really bothers me about how tricked people are by Barack Obama is this -- the fact that he's 10/11 cousins of Bush/Cheney and the typical response from others is the untrue, absolute statement, "everybody is related." Failing to recognize these are politicians, groomed to deceive you.

www.nypost.com...

How about the fact that Obama won't pull all the U.$. troops out until April, 2010? Want your country bankrupt first, or are you still out there looking for The Terrorist(s)? Straight from the Jr. Nazi's site:

...He will remove one to two combat brigades each month, and have all of our combat brigades out of Iraq within 16 months. Obama will make it clear that we will not build any permanent bases in Iraq. He will keep some troops in Iraq to protect our embassy and diplomats...

Isn't that bit about "permanent bases" a lil' paradoxical? The U.$. embassy there is the size of 80 football fields, built in relative secret.

U.$. Embassy in Iraq: Fortress America

The OP makes the best point about some of his associates, especially with the Brzezinski connection. Should we expect another Carter-like-terror era with this sort of crowd, will his buddy Samuel Huntington and Brzezinski be in BO's cabinet? These two Nazis have written books about "clash of civilization" wars, and the "grand chessboard" hinting at their racist leanings towards basically eradicating middle-eastern people.

rebtl.wordpress.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-4-2008 by anhinga]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
....on this "expected record turnout" election day, let's not forget this fact:

As it turns out Fox News and the Obama campaign are bound by blood.

David Rhodes, Fox News' vice president of news, is the older brother of Ben Rhodes, one of the speech-writers responsible for Obama's orotund oratory.

www.broadcastingcable.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I have to assume the people here who bash Obama are preferring another candidate. It amazes me how people can be so outspoken about why we shouldn't vote for Obama, yet never reveal who they think we should vote for. Perhaps it is because they are all corrupt and they know that their chosen candidate is no saviour either?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Perhaps it is because they are all corrupt

....hence the point of posting "bashing" articles. Or, are you just looking to be "led" by anybody, the least of evil(s)? A rhetorical question, I guess, point being, we should know everything about the choices at hand.

Liberals dislike Wal-Mart ('Tram-law' backwards) as a "big box" retailer, killing the independent businesses of Ameri$a, right? How about this one:

" Obama called hypocrite for wife's Wal-Mart link"

The apparent contradiction between Sen Obama's political calculation to join the Wal-Mart-bashing lobby, and his wife's profitable role with a company that makes money from Wal-Mart, is being closely scrutinised by "opposition" research teams.....

Sen Obama's campaign team and Mrs Obama's spokesman did not respond to requests by The Sunday Telegraph for comment. But the senator previously told Crain's Chicago Business magazine that, while his views on corporate reform and social justice remained the same regardless of what happens at Treehouse, "Michelle and I have to live in the world and pay taxes and pay for our kids and save for retirement".

"Have to live in the world"?!?! Seems like the greed of wanting that SPECIAL INTEREST money.

Mrs Obama, 43, was re-elected to the board last month for a further three years, a period that would overlap with her husband's time in the White House if he becomes America's first black president.

Mrs Obama is Treehouse's senior non-executive director and sits on the company's audit and nominating and corporate governance committees. Her Treehouse connection is not the only awkward ethical question that has confronted Sen Obama as his past is dug over.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Link based on this tipic

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Regardless of anything posted on the internet as one may call it research. When in reality such research may be nothing more then a biased rant. Not saying all theorys are unfounded. But one must always look at the evidence for what it is and decide if its truly credible source.

To not partake in your responsibility to not make oneself look like a fool as well as the other individuals who seek nothing but the truth. Do what a professional reporter does sit down think about the issue and research throughly then make question and statements to support such claims.

There is always more to the truth then what is shown as it should be a crime to not question ones government.

Truthfully i fail to see how ones family lineage in relation to the bush family would make one a terrible person. So what I might be related to Neil Armstrong but that does not make me an astronaut.

Even my mentors , friends and history have thought me that polititions are incapable of doing every thing. It takes initiative from the masses to effect influence for proactive changes in governing policy. But if a nation expects to be ignorant and free it expects what never was and what never will be.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I have to assume the people here who bash Obama are preferring another candidate. It amazes me how people can be so outspoken about why we shouldn't vote for Obama, yet never reveal who they think we should vote for. Perhaps it is because they are all corrupt and they know that their chosen candidate is no saviour either?

Then why not let people make the comparison between candidates for themselves & then decide whether they want a nation under the Constitutional Supreme Law of the Land (that even the government must obey) or a nation under more fear-mongering, oppression, death & destruction for America & much of the rest of the world too.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I found something at the American Free Press...Obama's Secret Meeting Exposes Ties to NWO.

(Excerpted from article)
National media outlets were abuzz the morning of June 5 with news that Sens. Barack Obama (Ill.) and Hillary Clinton (N.Y.) had a secret rendezvous the night before, purportedly at the house of Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-Calif.). What they failed to mention was that only a few miles away, the most famous clandestine group in the world—the Bilderbergs—were also meeting in Chantilly, Virginia...

...For starters, the Beltway mansion where he supposedly hunkered down with Mrs. Clinton is owned by Mrs. Feinstein—a member of the Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, and frequent Bilderberg attendee in the past...

...Suspicions that he was being groomed for a run at the White House became apparent in August 2007—before most Americans even knew who Obama was—when Zbigniew Brzezinski endorsed Obama for president...

...Brzezinski, of course, is a longtime globalist luminary whose mentor is none other than David Rockefeller...

...Considering his monstrous motives and globalist philosophy, Obama still selected Brzezinski to be his foreign policy “advisor” during his campaign. While giving a policy speech on the Iraq War in September 2007, Obama said that Brzezinski was “one of our most outstanding scholars and thinkers,” and that he was “someone I have learned an immense amount from.”

...Another clue that Obama has accepted the tenets of a one-world government is his sponsorship of the “Global Poverty Act” where the United Nations would directly tax American citizens. He has also selected Susan Rice—a member of the CFR, Trilateral Commission, and Brookings Institute—to be another foreign policy adviser; while Anthony Lake is also a member of his inner circle. Lake is a notable Henry Kissinger protégé and was Bill Clinton’s former national security adviser. He was also the man who was instrumental in making policy decisions leading up to the atrocious murder of over 800,000 Rwandans—another inexcusable genocide.

Last but not least, we should all hearken back to the seminal event that placed Obama on the national stage. It occurred in 2004 at the Democratic National Convention where Obama—a recently elected unknown freshman Senator from Illinois—delivered a charismatic keynote speech which electrified the audience. Who was the man responsible for handpicking Obama; the man who literally “made” him, so to speak? It was none other than Yale Skull & Bonesman John Kerry, who ran against fellow Skull & Bonesman George W. Bush in 2004.

Other links:
YouTube: Election Obama '08
Obama on the Reauthorization of the Patriot Act
Obama & the NWO, Trilateral Commision,CFR

Even though the connections seem loose at first glance, the connections are there...And there's a lot more connections that I don't have the space to list them here.
"Real Change" my gluteus maximus! If he gets into the Oval Office, we can all just bend over & take it in the gluteus maximus.

And please don't make any assumptions about who I'm going to vote for...That would be a waste of your time & everybody else's to read it.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
i am not so sure that a new world order is so bad. i am not sure that i know what it means. is it that same old world order? government control by the wealthy? i am thinking and hoping that Obama represents the good in all of us.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The connections definitely show....though I believe some are reaching much...

Who is a nominee that doesn't have some shady connections with people who are or are possibly part of the NWO.

Wouldn't it be more efficient if they had their hand in all the major party's campaign so that either way, whoever wins...they have some influence with them?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A few months ago, I met a gentleman from Chicago at our local Irish pub who was in town for business. He told me that Barack Obama is beholden to Chicago's corrupt business community and political system and not long ago helped to end an investigation of the mob's involvement in the local Teamster's union. This bar patron put some serious doubt in my mind about his "change" platform and true intentions.

Some suggest that Chicago might be the site of a future false flag operation and my dream sequences of April 2008 seems to back this up. Also, I was first shown the website www.fdrs.org in my dream that talks about the international banking conspiracy. I'm only voting with my dollar (or what's left of it).. stocking up on food and winter clothing. The election has already been decided, screw 'em!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

All i can say to this is, I would not vote for Obama for many reasons. One of my main concerns, Two actually. He doesn't believe in god. Our country was founded on the belief in god and right to our own religion, and to be free to do as we please. Two, He refuses to pledge our countries flag. If he won't pledge my countries flag, I know he's not looking for the best interest in our country.

How the hell can he fix the owrld if he can't fix our country? He isn't even going to try? (Trying to fix the world doesn't count) The man has no idea what he's doing. Or maybe he does, All i know is if there is one world order, We won't have a choice in many things. Since he isn't a believer in god, His whole "Tearing down religious walls" speech only tells me one thing. He isn't trying to bring different religions together, He is going to force his religion on everyone, and anyone who ctries to choose for themselves will be persecuted for it. Or worse.

You want a reason why i would vote for someone else? Because they are not Obama, But personally i would'nt vote for anyone to be completely honest with you. I would not cast my vote for any of the candidates, None of them would do this country any good. We are all at fault for even letting them get this far. But im sure noone is going to stand against them and say no. I would rather be presidentless until we find someone worth taking office. But, If it keeps Obama or Hillary from being in office (Because they are cooperating with each other) I would vote for the old guy who nobody ever talks about, Sure he will screw up the country even more, but it will be even worse if the other two get leadership. I would rather be poor and have nothing because of my president. Than to be poor, Have nothing and not be free to do as i please and worship the god i want.

There is your answer.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

yhea, who is naive enough to believe that any one who makes it as far as he has is any thing other than another anti- u.s. constitution, anti- american middle class, new world order, robber Baron puppet.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Sry if this has been posted elsewhere.
It's my first time seeing it, thought this would be a good place for it.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Just take a wait and see approach. If the NWO materializes before our eyes, as it surely will, maybe peace will break out on the Earth._javascript:icon('
')

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join