It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was John Lear right?(Lear's Aliens and Cow Blood)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Besides the logic arguments, I wonder how many won't even consider the material due to what it says.

Humans are not the only "intelligent" life out there.

Humans are not on the top of the food chain.
Think about that for a second, what IF we were not on the top of the food chain anymore.

Humans are technological infants.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GavCg

I think that John Lear is right about a lot of things, there is nothing wrong with having an opinion about something, there is no obligation to 'prove' an opinion.
The cow's blood thing seems to be true, and I find it quite interesting. On the list you have qoted is a mention of there having been twoo moons, I have a copy of The Anglo Saxon Chronicles, and there is an entry which says,'This night were seen two moons in the sky', so John could be on to something there too.
As to the Moon being artificial, I have to agree, Mercury too, and possibly the Jovian Moons.
Still, the cow's blood compatibility is new to me and nonetheless, quite interesting.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
OK. I need to bite on this thread. What happened to John Lear? It sounds like he died or something? I googled his name and I looked at his Forum here at ATS....is he banned or something?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
"William Moore, a Burbank, California, based UFO researcher who wrote "The Roswell Incident", a book published in 1980 that detailed the crash, recovery and subsequent cover-up of a UFO with 4 alien bodies, has a video tape of 2 newsmen interviewing a military officer associated with MJ-12. This military officer answers questions relating to the history of MJ-12 and the cover-up, the recovery of a number of flying saucers and the existence of a live alien (one of 3 living aliens captured and designated, or named, EBE-1, EBE-2, and EBE-3, being held in a facility designated as YY-II at Los Alamos, New Mexico. "

"The various parts of the body are taken to various underground laboratories, one of which is known to be near the small New Mexico town of Dulce. This jointly occupied (CIA-Alien) facility has been described as enormous, with huge tiled walls that "go on forever". Witnesses have reported huge vats filled with amber liquid with parts of human bodies being stirred inside."

now that is from Lear's Aliens www.ufomind.com...

JOHN LEAR worked for the CIA

so maybe just maybe he knew something about Dulce, he did play a big part in the Dulce Papers

JOHN LEAR has a friend who is currently at Los Alamos and was at Los Alamos in the past

ALSO where is BuddahSystem? now that lear is gone i haven't seen him

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

This should answer your question about lear, and please stay on the topic of this thread Was John Lear right?(Lear's Aliens and Cow Blood)

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Index Of John Lear Threads (and old links to his forum auto-redirect to that thread)

It's highly unfortunate that the issue with John Lear has evolved to this point, but things change and people move on. We had (and still have) a strong desire for the legacy of Mr. Lear's contributions to ATS to stand with a level of dignity appropriate to his background and life's experiences. The few threads that remained open to discussing his departure were seen as an open season slug-fest by his detractors, requiring in inordinate amount of decorum management. Even if we may be at odds with the person, we'll not support such undignified activity.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I was just thinking....
Maybe we have missed the point of this thread?
Perhaps, it was a confirmation on something he has said previously?
I'm not a Lear-expert and i never will be.

But if he has said something about EBE's using cow blood for this reason and then later on a Scientist reveals this about cow blood and that this actually could back up his claims?

As I Said i am not a Lear-expert.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think Zecharia Sitchin had been talking about the blood thing too, in his Earth Chronicles series, but I'm not sure if he mentioned the connection to cow blood at all. He was more on the issue of it having to do with "feeding" the gods, meat, rather than blood per sey, if memory serves. I think he was saying that ritual meat and flesh sacrifices, grains, and so forth, were like a grocery store for the "gods", who wouldn't have to prepare their own meals or some such. The altars where the sacrifices were placed were known and when the "gods" were hungry, they'd visit their favorite altars for dinner, which was not only available for consumption but often cooked as well.

So there's at least 2 different, mainstream ufological thoughts on the concept:

1. For the blood
2. For the food

If it's cooked (set on fire, roasted, tossed in fiery furnace or firey pit), the blood is gone.

That, however, doesn't discount the possibility of an aging form of life with genetic problems. I'm just trying to wrap my brain around the idea that they couldn't fix it some other way.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
Reminds me of that dream i had about cows being surrogate mothers for humans.

It wasn't exactly pleasant, to say the least.

Someone wrote a book like that too. I think it was Koontz

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
John may be right on this. I mean, these abduction accounts haven't all been fun vacations in the Bahamas, which means the events surrounding them suggest a sort of sadistic logic. It wouldn't surprise me if ETs who viewed us as lower lifeforms, felt totally justified in their usage of our planet for whatever purpose they so chose, including as a big medical lab where experiments and such could be performed. But this is judging their reality from the human perspective. For example:

As members of the human species, we often view other lifeforms as lower than us and therefore subject to our dominion. So naturally, we may assume from our perspective, that higher lifeforms than us, may view us in much the same way. This may or may not be entirely true, but the ancient texts seem to suggest this is the actual case: we are a convenience for many, slaves for others, and celebrants for others. How it all works out, and what it all means, I don't seriously know, but it is entirely possible that we are basically one big experiment.

THIS IS A TEST. IT IS ONLY A TEST.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Argg...someone else has probably already mentioned this, but even if they have, a voice of reason needs a bump to the top. So cow blood can be modified so as to be useful to humans...so what? This says nothing about whether or not it can be compatible with alien blood.

We still have no proof John Lear was ever right about anything.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
Argg...someone else has probably already mentioned this, but even if they have, a voice of reason needs a bump to the top. So cow blood can be modified so as to be useful to humans...so what? This says nothing about whether or not it can be compatible with alien blood.

We still have no proof John Lear was ever right about anything.

The same thought crossed my mind, but i think the point is, if they are even more advanced medically and technologically, than we are, they would also be able to modify it for their own usage (if indeed, this is why the cows are being mutilated)

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Part of the problem of discovery is entangled in the human perspective. German Higher Criticism assumed humans could not be created any way except via the birth canal. The scientists agreed. So from thereon out, it was automatically considered myth if a human was created any way other than via intercourse and vaginal birth. Until the advent of the C-Section and then the advent of Test Tube babies and then the advent of cloning.

They also assumed bipedal entities such as ourselves, could not fly through the sky or change locations via flight in the sky. This was before the advent of hot air ballons and then gliders and then airplanes and dirigibles and spaceships.

Alot of our understanding regarding the ideas surrounding superior life forms are intimately tied to our understanding of our own universe, which unfortunately works both for and against us.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Edit: sorry has all ready been said.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
"William Moore, a Burbank, California, based UFO researcher who wrote "The Roswell Incident", a book published in 1980 that detailed the crash, recovery and subsequent cover-up of a UFO with 4 alien bodies, has a video tape of 2 newsmen interviewing a military officer associated with MJ-12. This military officer answers questions relating to the history of MJ-12 and the cover-up, the recovery of a number of flying saucers and the existence of a live alien (one of 3 living aliens captured and designated, or named, EBE-1, EBE-2, and EBE-3, being held in a facility designated as YY-II at Los Alamos, New Mexico. "

"The various parts of the body are taken to various underground laboratories, one of which is known to be near the small New Mexico town of Dulce. This jointly occupied (CIA-Alien) facility has been described as enormous, with huge tiled walls that "go on forever". Witnesses have reported huge vats filled with amber liquid with parts of human bodies being stirred inside."

now that is from Lear's Aliens www.ufomind.com...

JOHN LEAR worked for the CIA

so maybe just maybe he knew something about Dulce, he did play a big part in the Dulce Papers

JOHN LEAR has a friend who is currently at Los Alamos and was at Los Alamos in the past

ALSO where is BuddahSystem? now that lear is gone i haven't seen him

LOL, I'm sure JL was just a small kid back in 1947.

But this thread reads as if John might have transported a few cows when flying for the tigers.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Isn't John Lear the one that stated the ET's have a "Soul Catcher" on the Moon? The entire issue of Cattle Hemoglobin being used as a substitute for Human Blood Types has been known for quite a while now. In 1989 scientists even manipulated Mice to the point that they carried Human Hemo. In regards to organs, Pigs are human compatible. The Pig issue would be interesting to think of in that about a year ago a teenager in Tappen, ND witnessed someone, or something, attemtping to steal his family pigs. The pigs with similar to human organs, being stolen, and the Cattle with similar Hemoglobin to Humans, being mutilated would definitely support such a theory. However, I would like to see who truly originated the idea, and whether or not Lear is acting as if this knowledge of human-animal compatibility was only known to him.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Since we are talking cow blood, I ran across this article and thought about this thread. It looks like the cows reproductive organs were precisely removed. All the blood was gone from the animal and there was no blood found around the animal.

The pictures are pretty graphic, so be warned!

ufosnw

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Yes on the soul catcher. He talked about the blood in 1987. It was new idea, to explain cattle mutilations by UFOs. To understand the thread you should read Lear's Aliens linked above somewhere.

It's not a genetic disorder - they're vampires.

Remember, To serve man.... is a cookbook!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It has been noted a few times by various "believers" that alien races are billions of years older and infinitely more advanced than ours. In particular, this argument has been used when multiple inconsistencies and impossiblities are pointed out in the alleged design of Element 115-based gravity drive etc., as described by Bob Lazar.

Now, I find it hard to believe that aliens who are so incredibly advanced would have to harvest organic material for survival. Given the infinite amount of energy they possess due to their alleged reactors, and vast amount of knowledge in various sciences, they could surely synthesize a wide variety of chemical compounds out of inorganic raw material. Instead we are told they are chasing the poor cows in AZ with chainsaws hungry for their bloooooood.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Mankind can almost make blood, and mankind can synthisize many things.

Now, are we to be expected to believe, and forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, are we expected to believe that an alien race of beings that can regenerate, make ships that can travel over the speed of light and accross universes, and can teleport matter...

These beings can not syntisize or fabracate what they need?

BS and that doen't stand for bellsounds.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
John Lear was banned indeed, funnily enough i only read about this the other night.

I'm not quite sure what to make of him, he's removed strange objects from people in small operations but what were they? we never seemed to know the results.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join