It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was John Lear right?(Lear's Aliens and Cow Blood)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Maybe this point should be the start of a new thread and is off topic but in response to various posts by others - who is carrying out the cattle mutilations then ?

Do you have an alternative theory to what is a well documented and very real phenomenon ?

Please do not dismiss mutilations as simple predator action as any thorough research should show that is simply not the case.

My only real point being that as I can't think of any more plausible explanation for the phenomenon than that presented by John Lear, I don't discount his claims.

However, future ratification of facts already in the public arena can have no effect on the veracity or otherwise of any of John Lear's claims.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
Maybe this point should be the start of a new thread and is off topic but in response to various posts by others - who is carrying out the cattle mutilations then ?

Do you have an alternative theory to what is a well documented and very real phenomenon ?

Please do not dismiss mutilations as simple predator action as any thorough research should show that is simply not the case.

My only real point being that as I can't think of any more plausible explanation for the phenomenon than that presented by John Lear, I don't discount his claims.

However, future ratification of facts already in the public arena can have no effect on the veracity or otherwise of any of John Lear's claims.

My thoughts as well. If not ETs, then perhaps earth-based aliens? (alien in this reference meaning sentient lifeforms of a different species than humans) And why the specific organ types and all the blood? If it were just for some illegal experimentation, you'd think they'd get rid of the carcases in a more efficient way, perhaps use the rest of the meat and/or skin. If for some ritual purpose, same thing, why just those parts and why in such a precise fashion unless for the purpose of creating a sensation.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Just finished following the other thread about John Lear's resignation/banning. What an utter shame and ATS is worse off. Having watched many video interviews and listened to many radio interviews with John, he was always quick to praise ATS and point people to this site. But more importantly what struck me as unique about John was his dignity. Even if his ideas seemed unbelievable he always spoke with conviction and without resorting to name-calling and an over inflated ego.

As to the question Was he right?, my answer is Was he left? Or up, down? We have all been so thoroughly deceived for hundreds of years by ThePowersThatBe that the notion of "right" is pointless. Nobody on this planet can claim to know the "truth" about anything. Everywhere lies are posited as truth and plausable solutions are ridiculed as rubbish. The best I can think of is to speak in terms of probabilty or accuracy. At this point in time. there is high or low probabilty of such and such a statement reflecting external events. Or, at this point in time. it has a high or low degree of accuracy. John always urged us to think for ourself, to gather evidence and make our own decisions. Let's provide material in support or otherwise of his statements, but please let's not pass judgement on the "truth" of his statements.

John Lear thank you so much for making me think and for sharing your knowledge.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This whole thing has become so retarded its not even funny. Wouldn't a race so advanced be able to just do what we do like clone cells and manipulate things in the lab? Come on stem cells tech is around the corner as well as protein advancements and our little friends that can fly through space to kidnap life because they are scientifically benign of scientific fact? What the hell is all this? Are we the best science has to offer or what? An agreement to kidnap people to bath in their filth is absolutely hilarious. Especially in a scientific setting for someone so utterly more advanced then we will ever know about. And why not just deal all the dead, diseased and so on? People are dying everyday. Sooner or later we won't know what to do with them. Couldn't of been better than to just hand over some research notes from the beginning of time instead of abducting innocent people. It's more realistic to say people disappear for better reasons. And they couldn't even build a good enough ship to stay afloat than to crash into a world filled with idiots.

FIGHT THEM UNTIL THE END! THIS IS OUR WORLD!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Welsh Jester

Wrong Lear =)

Doctor Lear is who you a thinking of. John Lear is a whole 'nother person =). Dr. Lear has been on Coast to Coast a few times and I saw a special on A&E the other day that featured his work. Dr. Lear is, indeed, a real, practicing medical doctor.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
in Lears Aliens he says Dulce was CIA-Alien run

who put out/played a large part in the Dulce papers and who used to work for the CIA?

open your eyes

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
In this video here- from the Roswell Ancient of Days UFO conference, several novel reasons why ETs need human or cows blood are discussed. Very interesting stuff.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I haven't gone through all the pages of this, but the fundamental problem remains...

If EBE's needed cow blood...wouldn't the simplest solution be to simply raise cows? I mean, if we clever little monkeys could do it back in the day, surely beings capable of interstellar travel could figure it out....

Then again, maybe that's why we don't see the epidemic we once had (they got enough, and there's now a massive cow farm in the shade of one of the lunar soul collectors...who knows?). Being a bit tongue-in-cheek, but the point is that abductions shouldn't really be necessary. Likewise, they could simply clone humans or cattle from collected samples...(if we can clone a sheep, stands to reason they could clone man)....

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hey ATS buddies,

I was one of those who by accident read John Lear's 87-88' manifesto. Amazing! Then I promptly forgot about it for several years.

However, overtime in the back of my mind, his ideas (agree or not) truly changed and opened up my way of thinking about the who, what, when where, why of our human existance/possible manipulation. This, in and of itself, has worth beyond any logic.

Over the years, I have clearly witnessed John Lear's integrity--he is wondering just like all of us.

He has proven to me that just because some of his "over the top" stuff may sound incredible-- maybe, just maybe, after a little gestation, bits and pieces of his work may just sift into being true hints about our human reality even if it is temporarily misplaced filing drawer error.

When one seperates out, does the within and between analysis of JL research, I have found that his work is on many levels/different modes/dimensions given me some earth wake up reality.

So if we are looking for a nice, neat, cute little explanation for a huge, multi faceted/dimensional story that fits nicely into human logic....Hmm.

Hell, I don't have to believe, I know that John Lear's views are valid and that he has always demonstrated an open mind. I also believe he is giving us all a peak at how hard it is to pin down a viable human explanation toward the truth of ETs, the Moon, our planet solar system, supression of tech, etc.

His papers and contacts are as credible as an IRS audit--depends on the auditor--LOL

The Billy M flap is just one piece of an enormous puzzle--lots of true stuff and Shakespears'---loud protesters.

JL is asking us to honestly deceifer his work with a goal of maybe adding/subtracting and putting puzzle pieces in the some type of order .

That is why I think John Lear is here.

I know he is on to something and a good man.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Gazrock,

A possible reason off the top of my head is that ongoing genetic manipulation is being tested.

Maybe "ET" doesn't exist in a purely physical form so is unable to farm cattle elsewhere.

Maybe a lesser intelligent entity is performing duties for a higher level entity and doesn't quite understand the instructions.

Who knows, but to say something can't be because we don't have an explanation that sounds plausible at present is to bury ones head in the sand.

Edited to add: You say abductions shouldn't be necessary. In order for that you must know why they are being carried out in the first place. You obviously don't so therefore can't state they shouldn't be necessary.

Sorry to harp on but it's a line of reasoning you see so often with the general public that turns serious debate of very important observed phenomena into nutters discussing fringe topics.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by chunder]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If EBE's needed cow blood...wouldn't the simplest solution be to simply raise cows?

Because Aliens probably don't want to shovel cow dung and that's what us humans are good for?

-----
I've heard so many hypotheses regarding "aliens"
"aliens are us from he future..
as part of the cosmic humanoid blueprint these "aliens" are like us in many respects
we are the aliens or a hybrid of..

Whatever the case, the mutilations are still happening although not with nearly the same frequency. On top of that, the mutilations are changing as well. Different parts are being taken but the blood thing is still there. Maening there's no blood at the site and no drops are spilled.
The question is why?
I understand that the idea is so "far out" that it borders on insanity if you were to believe it, but why was all the blood taken?

maybe it wa sucked out before the surgery as to retrieve clean organs..
maybe it's used as fuel
who knows..

Was JL right though? sorta.. No way provable in the way that "aliens" are using it for a hemoglobin "super lube" though.

Was he right that it's possible with humans? not debatable as it's been proven.

Did he say it first? No.

next topic please..

b

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Now, are we to be expected to believe (snip) ...
These beings can not syntisize or fabracate what they need?

They have. You're it.

When the whole story comes out about the phenomenon most of our grand illusions about "alien visitors" from advanced civilizations are going to be shattered. For starters the "traveling long distances" notion is profoundly wrong for most cases as is the idea that this is our planet. Yes certain cattle tissues are being utilized, processed and consumed and yes some of those using them could give a damn what we think about it. Those are the ones that toss the carcass out like you would a soda can.

There's scarier things than that going on but we live the dream that was created for us.

I personally don't expect you to believe anything though, but stick around and soon you will watch as the food chain get a little higher above us.

My edit to your quote.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

If EBE's needed cow blood...wouldn't the simplest solution be to simply raise cows?

That would be us.
Religion is just to keep you thinking you're not just that.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

That would be us.
Religion is just to keep you thinking you're not just that.

- Lee

Where did you get that info??

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It would probably be helpful to re-read what I wrote...

Who knows, but to say something can't be because we don't have an explanation that sounds plausible at present is to bury ones head in the sand.

I did not say it "cannot be", I simply said "wouldn't it be easier", thereby suggesting it was more plausible that they'd be able to farm them themselves... You're attempting to put words in my mouth...

Edited to add: You say abductions shouldn't be necessary. In order for that you must know why they are being carried out in the first place. You obviously don't so therefore can't state they shouldn't be necessary.

As it was in response to the title/subject of this thread, the Lear assertion is that abductions are happening to harvest human/cow blood, dna, etc. Therefore, my suggestion was that it shouldn't be necessary, was given the assertion made for the reason of the abductions.... This should of course, be obvious.....

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I used to be upset by Cattle Mutilations until I heard about Human Mutilations

After reading about the cases of human mutilation I decided that whoever is doing the mutilations... then can have all the cattle they want... just leave us humans alone.

Human Mutilations by Aliens

Warning: The pictures at the end of the article are pretty shocking! I kinda wish I had never seen them... but I had to see for myself.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
Yes... but it took the mind of John Lear to put it all together....

Cattle Mutilation + Hemoglobin + Alien Nutritional Needs + Area 51 = pure JL genius !

starred and flagged

Good one!

The point I see is that John was NOT MAKING IT UP... His source is irrelevant... the material he presented is not fabrication.

With this kind of 'critical thinking' it would seem that anyone who found a really out there topic while researching would fall into the same category merely by presenting this to the viewers

I know it has happened to me on occasion... and I have only been at it a little more than a year...

Personally I don't think too many people here REALLY want the truth

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I know many people are stating "if aliens are advanced and need the blood, they should be able to copy/create/manufacture what they need, right?"

I feel that humans are pretty advanced today when compared to humans living in 1900. The things, technology, and capabilites we have today would seem like magic, or not even possible to people 100 years ago. With that said, is it possible that the aliens cannot clone/reproduce the blood they need? We need oil for fuel and energy...we know what oil is made up of...why cant we "clone oil"? I mean, if we can clone humans, sheep, dogs, cats LIVING THINGS, why can't we clone oil? Maybe the aliens face the same dilemma

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If you are willing to entertain the notion that the Bible is accurate (just misunderstood) and that extra terrestrial means "not of this earth" and that God created a host of Angels, which you can call ETs, 1/3 who fell and interfere with human affairs, then this is very compelling.

A former Satanic high priest Bill Snoebolen says that Fallen Angels (by definition ETs) need blood to manifest in physical bodies.

See
this thread

and

this thread

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
They have. You're it.

Now THAt was well said

One thing that always gets me about people though is this...

WHY do you assume that just because a race has managed to create a ship that can get to Earth, must these beings be more advanced at us in every field? Developing a space drive is not inconceivable to us at our present level of technology... in fact we most likely have it already... but at the very least we have the concepts and it would take only a few more discoveries to have such tech..

For some reason people assume because you can go to other planets that you must therefore be more advanced in every aspect...

And I know one thing If I was exploring a new world I would probably be looking for fresh local meat... I mean those space meals NASA prepares... man they just don't cut it after awhile....

johnlearsmoon.myfastforum.org...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join