It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was John Lear right?(Lear's Aliens and Cow Blood)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
On December 29, 1987 John Lear released his now famous statement on the alien presence. Also known as "Lear's Aliens" statement. View that Here.
In one part of it he says:

The EBE's have a genetic disorder in that their digestive system is atrophied and not functional. Some speculate that they were involved in some type of accident or nuclear war, or possibly on the back side of and evolutionary genetic curve. In order to sustain themselves they use an enzyme or hormonal secretion obtained from the tissue that they extract from humans and animals. (Note: Cows and Humans are genetically similar. In the event of a national disaster, cow's blood can be used by humans.)

Back then when this was posted many people were incredulous of this statement, and research to verify it was done.
In asking JL about this John replied:

"Ted, in order to clarify the cow blood statement: It is the hemoglobin from
the
cows that can be used by humans. The cows hemoglobin is extracted from the
red blood cells, purified, stabilized, mixed in a saline solution and then
used by humans. The advantage in using cows is that they are so plentiful,
and each cow supplies between 20 and 30 liters of blood. Hemoglobin can be
used from some mammals but not all mammals. The hemoglobin of primates can
be used just as well as cows', its just more expensive to process. The
purity of the hemoglobin is what affects the chance of cloting, heart attacks
and embolisms. The purer the hemoglobin the less chance of these. Although
some of us less
medically informed (me) use blood and hemoglobin interchangeably this is not
correct. I will be changing the word blood to read hemoglobin on my
hypohtesis. This research was done by Dr. Mario Fiola at the Texas Tech
University in Lubbock, Texas. Talk to you Later. Regards, John."

What is interesting to note is that people widely refute John's claims about all of this, and this bit has been proven TRUE. See Links:
link 1
link 2
link 3

What is my point of all this? Many people discount John Lear's statements as being fabricated. What I find interesting is that in 1987 he talks about this and it is indeed true. Look around for yourself about this subject. Now it begs the question: How much of John's inside knowledge is like this? If this part has been verified, it goes to reason that much else of what he has said could also be true.
Please post your comments.

[edit on 2-19-2008 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
30 seconds worth of searching produces an example such as this:

1.) HUMAN BLOOD SUBSTITUTE STUDIED
Author: Associated Press The Dallas Morning News
Publish Date: February 2, 1987
Word Count: 441
Document ID: 0ED3CF1562F91161
LUBBOCK -- A doctor at Texas Tech University's Health Sciences Center says he is working to perfect a derivative of cattle blood that can be used to replace human blood.

Dr. Mario Feola, a professor of surgery at the center, has been developing a solution using the hemoglobin of cattle blood as a human blood replacement. The solution can be used in situations where no human blood is available to transfuse to a person in critical need of blood, he said.

Search google news archives. Nothing new here........

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Dulcimer]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

So what are you saying exactly? That he merely did a google search in 1987 and found that?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

Interesting byline about John and I must admit that it is truly a shame that he is not around to give us some insight about these particular subjects that have opened many minds in the past and also have inticed our imagination.

There are many here on ATS that mis him just as there are many who seriously abore him so they must be with their own soliloquy regarding Mr. Lear.

On my part and I am sure that there are many who are of the same thought and opinion, will be keeping an eye out on statements made by Mr. Lear to see if and when they come to pass no matter how outlandish and fantastic most of them were.

The amazing and incredible speculations of the past could very well be the given fact of the present and evryday ordinary happenings of the future.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What did he prove?

The research was done and written about in a February 2nd 1987 article.

Lear spoke about it on December 29 of 1987.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
HUMAN BLOOD SUBSTITUTE STUDIED

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

HemoBiotech, based in Dallas, TX is developing HemoTech, a human blood substitute developed in 1985 by researchers, Mario Feola, MD and Jan Simoni, PHD, DVM from the Texas Tech University Sciences Center (TTUHSC0). HemoBiotech has been able to identify and nullify the source of toxicity issues associated with previous blood substitute candidates. HemoTech, which is expected to be compatible will all blood types and a shelf life of 180+ days compared to 41 days for donated human blood. HemoTech's lack of toxicity is believed to be due to Hemobiotech's proprietary chemical modification of hemoglobin. The company believes the use of bovine blood provides and additional advantage over products developed from outdated human red blood cells or from perfluorochemicals (PFC's), as bovine blood is more readily available and more cost-effective to use. Limited tests has shown to be clear of the vasoconstriction and inflammatory toxicity issues that have hampered competitors.

Source
hemobiotech.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

It was in the The Dallas Morning News on February 2nd, 1987.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

HemoBiotech, based in Dallas, TX is developing HemoTech

IS developing. Not HAS BEEN. It cannot be both.
The whole point is that tons of people saw this when JL posted it in 1987, and no one else knew anything about it, other than john. My speculation is that if since it is now a prevalent tech nowadays, he had inside information that has been verified. Hence the wondering if other of his statements may also be true.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What are you trying to say, that the product and research mentioned by Lear is both right and wrong?

The research was done 2 years before Lear mentioned it in late 1987. What did he prove?

The links you provide describe Hemopure. en.wikipedia.org...

It is not available in the United States. It was given the go on South Africa only. Hemotech states it is "developing" simply because they do not have the safety procedures yet.

Lear is talking about Hemotech.

If you want to be on Lear's side you better back Hemotech. That is the research he references.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Dulcimer, you make absolutely no sense in that last post to me.
I've no idea what you are talking about, and it seems to me you are just trying to de-rail the thread.

The links I provided are to show how the cows hemoglobin etc are NOW being used in humans. NOT to point to a certain manufacturer, etc.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by WhiteWash]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Yes... but it took the mind of John Lear to put it all together....

Cattle Mutilation + Hemoglobin + Alien Nutritional Needs + Area 51 = pure JL genius !

starred and flagged

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Let me explain it to you (and no I am not derailing the thread).

HemoTech™ underwent foreign pre-clinical and human clinical testing in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

hemobiotech.com...

This product is the result of the research by the man mentioned by Lear.

Who invented HemoTech™?
HemoTech™ was invented with persistent efforts by two of the leading world-renowned blood substitute scientists, Dr. Jan Simoni and Dr. Mario Feola from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at Lubbock, Texas.

The method was developed before Lear mentioned it on December 29, 1987. It was tested before Lear mentioned it.

What did Lear prove?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

John was right! The Grand Deception - to serve man is a cook book!!! This is why we'll get no Disclosure.

(somewhat tongue and cheek but maybe so)

[edit on 2/18/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
its weird how super smart ETs who can elude the mass population, and travel in space crafts with technologies beyond our understanding , dont have scientists in their home world that can find cures for their digestive systems... or somehow, they need human DNA to keep their species from being extinct.. and of all the races that exist in the universe..mankind is so appealing and so great, so much so, they chose us to re-model themselves. i mean, who wouldnt, look at how we love eachother and live in a eutopian-like society. no wars, no crimes, no diseases, no poverty, our governments are the most noble and most wise [the history of time-ancient and modern- can attest to that] and we live on an average a full 82 years! [wow!]. now what species wouldnt be fascinated by us. we are great!

so yes. ETs need cow blood, and they abduct us to experiment with our DNA to help keep their race from going extinct, and yes there is a giant antenna on the moon that regulates our souls.
its all so evident.

----

some of Mr Lears famos quotes

John Lear
Here are the comments from John Lear. He was talking with Art Bell.

Mankind is an alien controlled experiment. All religions were created by the aliens to give us a set of rules and regulations to live by so that we wouldn't hurt ourselves.

The secret government knows about this experiment but is hiding it from us.

This experiment has something to do with the soul. The aliens refer to us as containers. There is a cube on the Moon with an antenna. The antenna sends and receives souls.

If someone dies an unscheduled death the antenna doesn't pick up their soul and the resulting energy remains on Earth as a ghost.

When there is a major disaster like 911 the aliens send down giant soul collectors to recover the souls.

Increase in homosexuality is caused by the cube placing male souls in female bodies and vice versa. This is either by design or there is a fault with the cube.

Mariners are called 'lost souls' because if you die underwater the aliens can't retrieve the soul through water of any depth.

There are 38 levels above top secret. The top level is Majestic 12. The US President does not hold the highest level of secrecy.

Our Moon was towed here and placed in orbit around the Earth by a very large machine. There was a time in the recorded history of man when the Earth had no Moon, and also a time when the Earth had two Moons.

The Moon has an atmosphere which contains clouds.

The Moon does not revolve which proves it is artificial.

The US will not go back to the Moon. Any other country trying to get to the Moon will fail.

US astronauts went to the Moon, saw all the alien machinery and structures and were told to keep silent about it by NASA.

Some of the film footage of the Apollo Moon landings were faked.

John Lear disagrees with Richard C. Hoagland's idea that some secret group is tampering with signals to the Mars rovers. He says it is NASA itself that is doing the tampering.

NASA knows that Venus is a normal planet just like Earth. Venus has beings that are similar to us.

We already have bases on the Moon and Mars but for anyone to go there it is a one way trip because they can't risk anyone coming back and revealing this information.

NASA knows there are spaceships in the rings of Saturn.

If mankind gets too close to discovering the experiment it will be cancelled and started all over again. A sort of cleansing that happens on Earth every 25,000 years.

There are two forms of gravity. Gravity A works on an atomic scale. Gravity B is the type that holds us on the Earth and holds the Earth in orbit around the Sun.

Gravity is instantaneous. We use a gravity phone to talk to the grey aliens who live 1,000 light years away.

Over 1,500 alien abductions occur each day in the US.

The Yellow Book is a government record of all alien crash retrievals.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I think some of you are missing the point here, the fact is he was ridiculed and laughed at when he made these claims am i right?

and even now that what he said has been proven right, even with the newspaper articles from the 1980's people still called him a liar, did any of you who still jump on his back know about this when he made the statement?

My guess is no, and not one of you has put your hands up and apologised for calling him a liar for saying cows blood is compatible with humans,

I find a lot of his claims outlandish and unbelievable, the fact is he knew, how did he know because none of us did, Is this not what ATS is supposed to be about? revealing truth and denying ignorance?

My thinking is there are going to be a lot more truths coming to light, after all he was the man in the position with the ears wasn't he? and i dont know about you but i cant fly a Blackbird or any other experimental aircraft,

Hows about you give him a break and admit he was right on this one huh?

Some people just dislike for the sake of it, im pretty sure there are some of you out there who know things or have seen things that none of us would believe i am included in that one.

Truth is truth no matter what direction it comes from

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I was just wondering if this thread was in favor of John and his life's work, or what ever...

[edit on 18-2-2008 by antar]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Reminds me of that dream i had about cows being surrogate mothers for humans.

It wasn't exactly pleasant, to say the least.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
We will be discussing Aliens and Cows Blood in this thread,

Not John Lear and it's not a place to be leaving messages for him.

on topic please

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I agree with what I interpret the OP's assertion to be. That Mr. Lear is written-off so easily because of his material being so "far-out." But here we have something that JL was ridiculed for, that was in fact true.

reply to post by elevatedone

Perhaps I am mistaken, but wasn't John Lear the topic of the thread, with aliens and cows blood being the sub-topic in support of Mr. Lear's work?

[edit on 2/18/0808 by jackinthebox]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join