It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate military strike force?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
how about navy seals, british S.A.S., army rangers, delata force, green berets, And a lot of black hawks and little birds? maybe a couple a planes.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Only SpecOps for taking over a country? The most powerful fighters are those which aren't recognized in the citizenship and dont need to disappear at all.

My summary:

Funds in gold assets, stocks, diamonds, houses and several currencies. All in all about an amount of less than one billion US $. Which is quite nothing if you remember we want the best strike force.

What do I buy? I will buy some abombs, middle-class to high-class, myself a small outcast somewhere far away from conflicted states.

Now I would fund the most anti-government groups in the country that should be down to the ground. It's basically important that you fund only extreme morons who do anything against the government just to make the country go down.

Let them do some small terroristic attacks on popular targets. Maybe a school, when they have a theatre play - 400 kids dead is a good promo.
Most important now is that it all looks like a battle in the country itself and not from a foreign force against the country.
So like "religious people from religion A did that" and there is a big religion B on the other side. Basically it doesnt need religion, you can just use color, language or other signifances that will divert them into two or more nearly equal groups.

So play the terror game a few month, take it bloddy to the kids. Kids killing is the best to get the party started.

So 6 month after I started my task I left the country dividided into several big citizen groups. Let's say "the shiat is boiling".

What comes now? Remember my abombs I bought?
Promote threats from the biggest group of society left to all other groups and then finally, nuke the country.

[X] Country destroyed, through nuclear fallout and direct destruction
[X] morals down
[X] no unity as the biggest group of society will go to war with each other

Nuclear fallout and civil war. Ah, just took me a few month. Wich country next?

PS: This concept is copyrighted and evil at its best and I advise all people not to use it, at least not in Germany. Thanks in advance

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What im about to sya, would be the best fighting force in the world.

well, first off...

Id have an armada of 12 destroyers, 5 submarines, 20 battleships, complete with cruise missiles , laser targeted gatling gun anti-missile platforms, 20 squadrons of 10 RAH 6 Comanche stealth choppers, 10 Ac130 "specter" gunships, 20 squadrons of 10 F-16s, 10 tank regiments, 5 artillery regiments, 200 fully equipped infantry regiments.

have I made my point?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

Let them do some small terroristic attacks on popular targets. Maybe a school, when they have a theatre play - 400 kids dead is a good promo.
Most important now is that it all looks like a battle in the
So play the terror game a few month, take it bloddy to the kids. Kids killing is the best to get the party started.

burn in hell you sick a ss hole.
Great way to become a blood thirsty murderer.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
O, O, O!!!

I have a Suggestion!!! How bout an invisa-shield and a very very very very very very very VERY pointy stick, and many men behind you holding pictures of the teletubbies.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by ShatteredSkies]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yeah, Russian, while your at it with that unlimited ammo and armor, throw in some invisibilty and the ability to see through walls, and infinite health, and your set!

-wD

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
which ones are not recognized? (other than delta, which the government cant say exists, hehehe, i know otherwise, for a fact. got proof.)

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
just thought id ask y u pick commanches thier crap! i mean look its a scout copter!
i respect ur opinion on likcing them they had a lot of potential but not as an attack copter.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catfish
burn in hell you sick a ss hole.
Great way to become a blood thirsty murderer.

We didnt talk about the fluffy puffy way to get control over a country. It was about a military strike force and in connection with that, it's tactic. So in the end: to bring down another country.

I brought in a completly different approach, which is sick but theoretically the best one. Never said I would use it, did I?

Talking and making theories isn't illegal and doesn't reflect any opinion, so keep your flame for yourself.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Originally posted by drunk
I'll be simple a machine gun with loadsa ammo and a tank with an endless supply of shells.

Please Note: I am not a military man.

That would work if you never die and your tank have unlimited armor!

Out,
Russian

Or maybe you can die, but u'll just respawn somewhere else, and maybe find a rocket launcher lying around, and a health pack next to some red armour, then you can aim the rocket down at the ground, shoot, and jump at the same time, and do a rocket jump to get into high places....and to get into even higher places, such as the top of a building, rocket jump right next to the building, and then while in the air, shoot below u into the wall so u can still get a boost even higher, and if u have a grenade handy, you can use that too...though by the time u reach the top of the building, oyu might be very low on health...but that's ok...another health pack will be lying around somewhere, with some red armour, and if not and u die...u'll jsut respawn somewhere else ;P...maybe even at the topof the building... but most likely ur own bases respawn point ;P

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
i think u have been playing unreal tournament for a wee bit to long

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join