It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Process

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by darcon

Hi darcon,

In a nutshell ... I'd have to agree with everything CavemanDD said !

i can't agree with everything you both have said, but from what i can compair it seems like im in for a ride.

I thank you both.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
no path
no method

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao.
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin
of all particular things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.

Lao Tsu

The World is shaped by Tao;
It cannot be shaped by Self.
If one tries to shape it, one damages it;
If one tries to possess it, one loses it.
Lao Tsu

All paths lead nowhere, so it is important
to choose a path that has heart.
Carlos Castenda

ZG

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
thanks for this thread Dracon

ascension/awakening call it what you will but it started happening to me on November 27th 2007 the first night i came on here.

my first thread to read was incarnated's "this is the truth, good luck with story" it was a roller coaster of a ride and i came out of it a different person,

then it got better and better as i realised my mind had suddenly come alive, as if i have been in a coma all this time. i am in my 40's

any way i am careful who i discuss it with for fear of ridicule which might be a good thing as they obviously arent ready?

i am reeling some family members in as we speak

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
wow thanks for the story, anyone else...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Caveman you nailed it.

This is exactly how i feel, I remeber about 5 years ago i was very morbid. I hated everything, i pretty much wanted to leave. Then things changed around, and i feel almost the exact same way as you mentioned.

I have one concern though, when I was younger we had a neighbour that sent me to this christian camp thinking i would later become a Christian. I later noticed that everyone at this camp felt the same way as i do now, except for the fact that im not a christian. When I say this I mean that they were all very caring and felt like they needed to spread 'the word of god'. I almost feel as if this feeling is nothing more then a figment of my imagination.

I think this could potentially be dangerous, because some people that feel like we have discovered something may feel a need to spread the word of.... well I don't really know, I guess it varies from individual to individual.

I seriously am scared that all this 'stuff' is consuming me and Im starting to drift from humanity. I know if i were thinking normal id be more concerned about what to wear tomorrow then what the next couple years have in store for us.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hi darcon

That's exactly the point I was trying to make ... it's all about finding the wording your comfortable with. And you know it's right when it resonates with your own vibration (you can physically fee it). It sounds like you've found something that suits you ... just be careful not to close off to everything else ... or you could miss a vital clue to your developmental path.

Great thread by the way (I've already starred it).

Hi Infadel

The ride of your life my friend.

And don't worry about not agreeing with everything ... that's how it should be (we are individuals afterall).

My advise would be that you take a look at all kinds of things ... read lots of books. Be like a sponge ... soak it all up, then squeeze out the excess. You'll know which bit's 'feel right' for you and are worth hanging onto. There is no law (in spiritual development), that says you have to restrict yourself to a single learning method ... be flexible and fluid and you'll have a far more expansive overview of the 'big picture'.

Woody

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Hey thanks, i made this thread for people like us, so you don't need to be worried about Ridicule. Age does not matter, i am only sixteen and get ridiculed in this world for what i believe in but like i said age does not matter, it is what we believe in. I look forward to more posts by you

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

That is exactly it Ghost, awesome quotes, Do you have any Meditations you would like to share with us?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hey woody, don't worry, like i said time and time again, i am open to anything. I take it all in, and take from it what i want. I will never close up to anyone, Even if they are negative. I just brush thy Negativity off, and turn it into to light, and shine it back into their face

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Infadel

Woody said it best, we are all different, and yet all the same. We will agree on things and disagree. It is all normal. Just take what feels right in you and run with it. But always be open to new stuff.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Woodwytch,

You realize the potential danger in this as well. I have felt powerful thinking about the philisophies that have brought me to where I am, but with that has come great ignorance. Don't get me wrong I am openminded but soon as we discover something great it engulfs us.

Theres been a few times where I sat there thinking about how wrong some people are and I wasn't respecting their personal views, I just felt as if I was right and they were far from the truth and needed guidance.

Im no longer like that, instead Im beginning to question my own sanity. More and more people are starting to feel this... power, presence, ideology, whatever it is people are realizing it. So maybe im half insane?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by scorps

Scorps don't worry mate, you are not alone when you say you feel like this is surreal. I don't think it is nothing to fear, but something to embrace. You are going your own way and not following the crowd. Like you said you would be worried about what to wear, yet you are not so concerned about that, your not so concerned about Material anymore. I think this is a good sign.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorps

Woodwytch,

You realize the potential danger in this as well. I have felt powerful thinking about the philisophies that have brought me to where I am, but with that has come great ignorance. Don't get me wrong I am openminded but soon as we discover something great it engulfs us.

Theres been a few times where I sat there thinking about how wrong some people are and I wasn't respecting their personal views, I just felt as if I was right and they were far from the truth and needed guidance.

Im no longer like that, instead Im beginning to question my own sanity. More and more people are starting to feel this... power, presence, ideology, whatever it is people are realizing it. So maybe im half insane?

Maybe we're all insane and its the crazy ones that are just aware of it.

I can see where the insanity comes from. We begin to see the world for what it really is, and that it is not so concrete, that the very laws can be altered or bent, or rather another more powerful rule governs all those laws.

I fully understand skepticism on the matter and I don't intend to persuade anyone, just open their minds to new concepts.

It is deffinately something you must experience for yourself, and analyse so that you can understand.

I also realise, it is not everyones time. Which is completely fine. And as woodwytch said, wording is very important in the matter. You can't flood people with too many new concepts at once.

The best advice I'd have for anyone starting on this path is to 1. Pay attention. 2. Learn to appreciate the great beauty in everyone and everything. If you do that, things will start to come together very smoothly for you.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What about the 1 billion Chinese, or 1 billion Indians, or half a billion people in the Mid East and the rest of the world's non-English speaking people? Are they awakening?

This thread is ridiculous, and overtly pretentious. Anyone who believes that humanity is suddenly awakening is ignorant and uninformed about the state of the rest of the world.

There is more to humanity than a bunch of conspiracy theorists in North America.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Of course their is other people in other countries awakening. But it is your Opinion that we are ignorant, and that we do not know what we are talking about. Just read caveman's comment above, that sums it up.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Sorry if the link at the top does not work, i posted that link to many times or something, so the mods removed it. If anyone wants to try it out, just U2U me.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Okay I am stepping out of the shadows here that are my friends..

I do not step up often into the limelight of people.. Its dangerous, and can stumps one journy if you are not truely on the path of which you speak..

I only offer keywords for research.. I was told never to push my ways of how I do this.. Everyone is different.. So I am not here to preach..
Only to offer you a name, and a keyword to research..

The Law of One..
David Wilcock

Beyond that, I can not tell you to much.. Its a personal path.. Which if you walk it, and talk about it, you better be honest with yourself..

Or you could end up having extreamly bad karma.. Many have died going this route, and saying they are for the light, but as a person they are mean and not of the light.. Beware of what you do.. They are watching.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well I pretty much have to agree with most of you! the times are changing. I started to see the light around high school in the early 90's. The problem was it was so blinding and far from where I was it scared me and I lost myself in a downward spiral for 9 almost ten years. Climbing back out of the darkest depths of humanity the purpose and draw of the light came to be in the form of knowledge. The more I could learn about all religions and cultures with their histories and societies things became quite clear. I notice myself doing better for me and as many around me as I can. I also notice lots of others developing the same type of positive nurturing energy. I also see others going down into the darkness having fallin from their light. the universe is said to require balance, is it not?
All in all I believe humanity has a some what of a chance. To agree w/ some one earlier on in the thread.. There is no one pathway to enlightenment, many people many paths many stories and experiences.
Good luck to all in this manner. if you do not how ever wish to assend keep being mean, uncaring , self loathing animals and see where you get.

last thing... It's not spiritual, it's being human. I think we seperate the two to often. To also answer the question... It was about 4.5 - 5 years ago when I decided to clean up, and be a vetter person. It's awesome not being paranoid anymore!

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Young minded old soul]

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Young minded old soul]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Young minded old soul

Wow what a story, all i can say is congratulations, coming into the light must have been a hard and long road, but not as long and hard as you were in the dark, am i right? But look where you are now, that takes courage to do what you did.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by scorps

Good point scorps,

I think everyone goes through the 'engulfed' phase ... where you feel like you've discovered this amazing thing and you want everyone to feel it ... it is all consuming because it's like nothing you've ever experienced before.

But it is a normal part of the process and after a while we balance-out and find our level.
When we look back ... we realize what a pain in the ass we must have been.

Thinking you've gone insane ... yep (I remember it well) !

That was the first conclusion I came to when the changes started in me.

Is it dangerous ?

Only when ego prevents you finding that all important balance and level ... and you continue thinking that you are 'the chosen one'.

How can this be avoided ?

By making sure you remain grounded throughout you 'ascension' / 'evolusion' ... best way to do this is remind yourself daily that every single person has the same ability and potential as you ... it's just that some haven't started there journey yet ... and other's started long before you ... NONE OF US ARE SPECIAL OR BETTER THAN THE NEXT PERSON ... it's just our ego that tries to tell us otherwise sometimes. Once you manage to get the little bugger in check the fanciful illusion will fade and the reality of your awakening can continue unhindered.

At the end of the day we all have to clean the toilet / scrub the kitchen floor / take out the rubbish / and clean-up after the dog ... anyone that doesn't should give it a try ... you'll soon feel grounded and find the balance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join