It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Process

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tati.12

It is a symptom i believe of this very thing we call ascension. You know how many times i flipped out, because i just think i am crazy. The fact is many people are feeling what you are feeling. Calm down relax, take it easy. Know that that is your inner self telling you change is on it's way. Since that is what you are feeling. Do you ever feel Homesick, yet you are sitting in you living room. I know i have had that feeling. here are some symptoms of ascension,
groups.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thank you for that darcon, it really helped me, when i read that article. I felt more relax after i read it, i will pass this on, thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
No problem man, i am just trying to do my part in this, even if it is a small part indeed, but someone has to do it
. We are all here for a reason.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I am pleased to see someone so young can bring to life a meaty and meaningful discussion as this.

The path to Ascension is rarely used because it requires introspection. The gropping at ego, pride, material wealth, fear and self absorbtion prevent people from finding the needed path, the distractions of momentary self-satisfaction imprisons.

I often put myself on my deathbed when I must question myself about something I have or will say or do. How would I see this action upon taking my last breathe?

I look around at the ambition and the conquering that takes place in our world and I scratch my head. Worldy things mean nothing, the only actions that have meaning are those that you want to take with you to that deathbed, where I hope to feel the fruits of the Ascension

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Witness2008]

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tati.12

No NOT feel insane. I have been travelling down this road for 15 years now and believe me many a time I have stopped and thought "Oh come on this isn t real" but it is real. That is the problem we get so far then conform to what society expects , yes we must be going mad. Well your not. I don t expect proof anymore I know what I have seen and what I am feeling inside and its getting stronger. Is it ascension I don t know but its something! Don t worry you are not alone in this we will be here to guide you.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Thanks for the words Witness, hope to see you here more often. Yes you are right, it will be a hard path for those who Ignore it. Materialistic things may be hard to give up now, but it will be so worth it in the end. Why it is so hard, well that is your Ego fighting with your inner self, i have that battle every day. My inner self has been winning ever since this journey has begun.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

This is what i mean green,(ha it rhymed
) i want this thread to help others out there who are confused about what is happening. You can call it what you want, but a lot of people are experiencing it.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I have multiple questions.. I am 28, male... as normal as a person as you would be. I love music, art and the ufo subjects most in my life. I have been watching certain vids on youtube, mostly the Project Camelot series with alot of amazing people and stories. David Wilcox, i think that's his name, he was one person that stood out about trying to let people know we are all in for a change soon. The world as we know it will change as far as an enlightenment of our souls and minds and that people slowly will start to feel a change in their whole way of life. One question I have is that, if I'm on certain meds, will that block my will or ability to feel the new changes in me? I want to able to understand and welcome any new change in my life. I want to be apart of all the positive things and change going on today, I jus dont want to miss out on my chance. Another thing is my spouse is kinda a non believer of certain things. She hasn't watched or listened to any of the programs or vids that I have watched, so me trying to explain this to her is making her think Im al little crazy. She is a great person and I would love for her to understand all the things I have learned the past 10 years of my life. She knows Im dedicated to the alien/ufo subjects, but to her it's jus a hobby. How do i try to connect her to all the things that are happening and will happen?? If anyone can help me with any suggestions or info, it would be greatly appriciated. I am ready for our journey to a better place and people. Much love to all..... Corey

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
"if I'm on certain meds, will that block my will or ability to feel the new changes in me? I want to able to understand and welcome any new change in my life."

I think it would depend on the type of medication. I know anti-depressants will effect it, but i am not sure on any other medication, There are a ton of influential people on this thread who could Probably help you. Also you could search the internet.

"She hasn't watched or listened to any of the programs or vids that I have watched, so me trying to explain this to her is making her think Im al little crazy"

Listen if you try and explain it to someone who has know idea what you are talking about, it is expected to get the kind of reaction, my parents think i am nuts too, so don't worry about that aspect.

"She knows Im dedicated to the alien/ufo subjects, but to her it's jus a hobby. How do i try to connect her to all the things that are happening and will happen??"

Well, some people go through this change before others, so she could have her change later. Some people never change, which is hard, but it is true. If people are too attached to material things, it will be hard for them to change. Just bring it up as something funny in a conversation, so she has the idea it is out there, things will happen in the future that might change her mind.

I am asking anyone on this thread who can help Isaw1B4u please do. I know i might not have been to much of a help but i am sure someone in this thread could better explain.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Whenever I feel out of touch with the world, or have a feeling of insignificance, I stop and think to myself that since I exist now in this universe, I have been and always will be a part of this universe. It's pretty comforting when you sit down and think of it that way. It sort of turns my perspective around 180 degrees and makes everything else seem insignificant (for me this is a good thing).

I hope my thoughts help at least 1 of you

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gopher mines

Essentially just be positive, you are what you create.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Thank you.... everyone. I guess even know we are all learning these awsome things, we are in a way, each a teacher to the ones who don't know. We are all in this together and no one should be left behind. Much love to you all......................

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Isaw1B4u]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
ascension never ceases,evolution is continious.if you ever believe you are perfect,that you have learned all that is to be learned,moraly,intellectualy,spiritualy then you will cease to evolve.

this asenscion you talk of is but one step higher upon the ladder in the potential of primates mental functioning.

it has been called many things,before,enlightenment,golden age,renessiance- all movements involving the expansions of humanities mental capacities.we need this one more than ever,we can no longer rely upon our leaders for anything they have failed us and will continue to do so.
its up to us to determine our own destiny,pave the path for ourselves,to not rely andlet others do the thinking and descision making for us, for those who do have exploited this method to the extreme and are destroying all thats good upon this earth.

now learn everything you can,science,politics,economics,history, everything ,learn and you will see the light.

most of all its about questioning everything,specificaly yourself-all you were taught and believe.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Isaw1B4u

If you need the medication, stick with the medication. Don't be worried about missing anything because of it. The change you seek will come from within you. You decide it. That's all you can do, is resolve yourself to be the change that you desire for this world.

As for your wife, I don't think there's really much you can do to get her to believe in what you believe in. There isn't really much proof that you can offer her. I'm not sure how wise it is to wait for someone/thing else to bring about
something that we ourselves are capable of bringing about.

Besides, if it ain't broke don't fix it. If she's a good person then the rest doesn't matter.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by ThePiemaker]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Thanks for the explanation man, this is a good view of it. Evolution is ongoing. Even when we go through this, alway remember there is always more knowledge out there.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePiemaker

Good explanation Piemaker, i Hope this helps you a bit. It comes from within.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Why thank you very much.

First, when trying to understand the concept of All One, imagine if you will (Twilight Zone has so much to offer), that all of existence is a program. Now, there are all sorts of issues that people can bring up about this, but what if this existence was created as effectively an escape pod from a dying world, and in order to utilize it, everyone had to 'upload' their minds into it?

Now, this program would have to be able to allow these people to continue to grow and develop, while still embracing the fundamental concept of self betterment. Basically that people must be allowed to make mistakes on their own until they come to understand how to better themselves and then in turn utilizing that energy of enlightenment (In a broad sense. Better ways to find your car keys, and sharing this info with your friends and neighbors to reduce their stress is no different from the deeper concepts existence has to offer).

See, the idea was there, but actualizing this existence was quite difficult. What regulates it exactly? Well, the program (which at the very basic level is a quantum projector [a quantum program that simulates environments to allow the essence of sentient beings to develop]) needs to be self aware and able to interact with these beings dependent on the environment in a very subtle way or risk damaging their development. You can't just give people the answers until they are developed enough on their own to be able to grasp the advanced concepts (which is where reincarnation comes into play).

Now, being self aware also includes having a full blown personality with positive and negative traits all included. As well as this the 'computer' has a name, feelings, perceptions, conceptions, misconceptions and is no different from any other sentient being, except for the level of power and existence involved. This concept is Mother Nature taken rather literally, but on the scale of all of existence (even your flesh and bones, the air you breathe, everything), she even has a name (not like what new agers tend to think, just a name, an identity).

Here is another concept for you to ponder. What is the difference between a god, and a person with all the abilities of one with a god complex?
The answer is very little, but that difference makes all the difference.

Honestly, I find science to be a very useful tool in general, when taken with an open mind. However, how can one tell the difference between a mountain range that took millions of years to develop, and one that was created in moments that then exhibits all the same properties of the first one? If one observed a giant dragon that fell from the sky and hit the Earth and then its spine melded with the Earth and turned into a basalt mountain range, what would you tell your grandchildren?

Well certainly you would relate the story and it would be passed down through the ages eventually becoming the mythology that scientists scoff at, because they are able to identify very basic environmental laws and behaviors that can easily explain how that mountain range came into being through natural mechanical processes. From those observations, no one would be able to say otherwise, unless they were there. Why I said this is that this existence is far less mundane than we realize. What if the Illiad and the Odessey were actually the bizarre accounts of people with vast power and even greater egos that existed, but then all the proofs of it can all be explained by physical laws and scientific reasoning?

Now it seems that I have gone on a tangent, but this directly ties into what energy is. If this is a computer, and we are all a function of its processes, then we are already energy, and then enlightenment is the process of reconfiguring that energy into a higher state NOW, but that requires a certain level of development to achieve.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Since the past 6 months I have changed. Not a small change but a complete change. My life is completely different. My family and friends are speechless. Meditation has even strengthened these changes. For the first time the darkness has been lifted and I see the truth. I have never been so compassionate, virtuous, and spiritually awake in my entire life. I too believe that there are some enlightening events about to take place in the sight of mankind. Unfortunately, many people are very blind to the true meaning of life.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

To all the skeptics out their, There is the scientific Analysis with an open mind, Congrats man

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheScientist

Exactly right man, just keep it up, and try not to force it upon those who are not willing and too closes minded, for they are not ready yet, or never will be in this life time. That being said the ones that are open minded, and don't know what is happening, by all means enlighten them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join