It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Postal Service Chemtrail Psy-Op

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That is true; an hour and a half is a bit much.

Has anything else out of the ordinary ever occured around there? That might shed some light on this, assuming there's any to be shed.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well, I guess I don't know a whole lot about flying. But as far as I can remember the weather was pretty nice that night. And the plane wasn't that high in elevation so I don't think the air up there was much different.

I guess I'll never know.

As far as other things going on in the area. Click here to see some other wierd stuff.

This link will let you see some of Stan Romanek's incidents in the area.

Colorado is definitely a hot spot for ufo activity. It seems every year or so, some news channel has a segment on ufos.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
Well, I guess I don't know a whole lot about flying. But as far as I can remember the weather was pretty nice that night. And the plane wasn't that high in elevation so I don't think the air up there was much different.

How were you able to tell the planes elevation?

the weather conditions at 30,000 feet are completely unrelated to the ground conditions.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I know isn't this incredible!

What nerve. I guess they are testing the stupidity and guilibility of the people.

Since when have people been seeing clouds like this except for the past 10 years during spray ops? Never!

Even the pics of the standard Cirrus clouds show a very heavy and strangely patterned cloud formation unlike naturally occurring cirrus clouds.

Its even worse than that. I have uncovered evidence that the psy ops go back to 1819

There are lots more examples here!

On the other hand, the clouds on the stamps could be normal. Just like the historic pictures indicate.

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Howard,

those images don't look at all like the clouds depicted on the stamps.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I would say the elevation was around 3,000 to 5,000 feet AGL. Which would have been around 9,000 to 11,000 feet. Definitely not that much higher than ground level.

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by DClark

How were you able to tell the planes elevation?

the weather conditions at 30,000 feet are completely unrelated to the ground conditions.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ok, then how about some of these?

or this?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Howard,

similar but not the same. did you look at the pictures yourself?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Er...

the government didn't have planes back then...

and if they did, and they were dumping chemicals, people sure as hell would've noticed...

Clouds look weird sometimes. That doesn't mean we're going to die.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join