It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Postal Service Chemtrail Psy-Op

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

In June of 2004 the U.S. Postal Service will release a new set of Cloudscape postage stamps. These images are startling and thought provoking, as more than half of the cloudscape classifications depicted are visually identical to their man-made knockoffs -- the chemtrail cloud formations.

For those of us who are aware of this ongoing covert operation, and who still retain the ability to think and see for ourselves, we must ask: Why the heck would our government issue these stamp designs?

To answer this question we need to consider the necessity of plausible deniability that surrounds the Chemtrail spraying programs. This program would never have gotten off the ground if it had been limited by environmental law and regulatory processes. So it was conceived as a black-ops project to be carried out in secrecy. And it will remain secret, even if it's proponents have to brainwash every person on Earth to accomplish it.

These stamp designs are intended to help condition people into thinking that the unusual cloud formations being sprayed above their heads are natural phenomena. Indeed, chemtrail formations do closely resemble their natural counterparts.

Other chemtrail public relation projects include: The constant presence of chemtrails in TV commercials, print media, and feature movies. These are just a few of the ways that they can keep the lid on this volatile topic, in order to continue global atmospheric geoengineering,

Stay tuned, as next year they will be working diligently to convince the sheeple of the United States of Amnesia that the sky has always been white, and that blue skies only exist in our dreams.

CLICK www.lightwatcher.com... To view the whole set of cloud stamps.

www.lightwatcher.com...

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by fortean]

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I know isn't this incredible!

What nerve. I guess they are testing the stupidity and guilibility of the people.

Since when have people been seeing clouds like this except for the past 10 years during spray ops? Never!

Even the pics of the standard Cirrus clouds show a very heavy and strangely patterned cloud formation unlike naturally occurring cirrus clouds.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
grand turismo 3 has some, too. what a giveaway. a video game that bothers to put jet trails in the sky? obvious conditioning to the sighted.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
No offense, but

:so04:

Do you really believe there is a conspiracy here?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
No offense, but

HAHAH!! you make me happy... "chemtrail" people make me annoyed... no such thing people!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm still pondering the posibility about chemtrails being real...

as I drive to and from work almost every day and see more and more of them here in NW Ohio !

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
whoa whoa whoa,
I'm not saying that the govt. hasn't sprayed the sky with anything. There's actual proof that it has happened.

What I'm saying is that I find it really hard to believe the conspiracy laid out here. About USPS and their postage stamps.

I have actually witnessed a plane flying circles over the Denver metro area at night. It would fly a smaller diameter of a circle each pass. Moving inward each time. This went on for about an hour and a half. Due to the lack of light, I couldn't see if it was ejecting anything, but it was awfully strange and I would like to know why it was doing it.
It was a double engine as far as I could tell.

Anyone seen anything similar to that?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Please stop that. Everytime I begin thinking better and better of the US some of those chemtrails people come along the way and destroy it.
Did you never fly, walked outside saw the nature or studied about clouds and climate? Come on, it's becoming more and more sick to see those posts.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Ever see a car? They put out exhaust. Sure, it's gonna give all of us cancer, and eventually kill us all, but it's not intentional; it's physics. Combustion engines, such as those used in... er... everything that isn't made of wood... well, they create this "exhaust". Jet engines do too; their exhaust includes water vapor, which reacts with its environment under the correct conditions to create cloudlike "trails" in the sky.

The postal service is not carrying out black ops. It delivers mail.

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory, but can't we come up with a better one?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   

No offense, but

No dude, drugs are the conspiracy, go back to the pipe.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Oh I get it, people don't believe because it is false, they don't believe BECAUSE they don't want to.

Wow!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Please read and if someone is more computer literate and wants to post the whole letter please do so, thanks.
home.comcast.net...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
goose, the letter has nothing to do with 'chemtrails'?

Neo, as shown many times, it is the chemtrail proponents who are choosing to believe their theory. There is simply no meteorological reason to suspect anything but simple contrails, and no evidence of anything even approaching most chemtrail theories. Why are you then insisting that people are being foolish who do not immediately believe in your chemtrails?

As far as the clouds in the stamps. Maybe you could go to the library and find a book on meteorology and cloud formation, you'll find they are all perfectly normal clouds.

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Kano]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
You know I don't really see what all the flap on chemtrails is...

If you are that worried about them, why not get the antidote

Fortunately, I received Glum�s antidote while experiencing these chemtrail symptoms. The Full Disclosure Antidote totally knocked out the chemtrail symptoms in just two days. However, the mild head sensations went away in the first day. By the morning of the third day, I was no longer tired or foggy. From that point forward I noticed a slight increase in my health every day. After ten days I was disappointed that my supply of the antidote ran out. I wanted more.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Kano you are right its not about chemtrails its about how our government has for years released chemicals upon us with little regard or care for the outcome. I think the chemtrails are a sure sign that they have found one more method of delivery, what better way to release a chemical upon an unknowing population than something one is used to seeing an has no fear of. People who are considered enemies are going to run from planes dropping chemicals but few are going to even pay any mind to clouds drifting over dropping poisonous chemicals on them. Germ warfare is something our gov has been studying for years.

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by goose]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I have actually witnessed a plane flying circles over the Denver metro area at night. It would fly a smaller diameter of a circle each pass. Moving inward each time. This went on for about an hour and a half. Due to the lack of light, I couldn't see if it was ejecting anything, but it was awfully strange and I would like to know why it was doing it.

Sounds like a pretty good laymans description of a
holding pattern at a instrument fix (4 min turn).

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
grand turismo 3 has some, too. what a giveaway. a video game that bothers to put jet trails in the sky? obvious conditioning to the sighted.

Vice City, too.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
for an hour and a half??

Originally posted by cyberpilot

Sounds like a pretty good laymans description of a
holding pattern at a instrument fix (4 min turn).

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Holding patterns can go on for a pretty long time; consider the precision needed to land a plane without breaking something.

[Edited on 2-22-2004 by Xenographer]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Well I don't know about a hour and a half...

But...

The most time I've spent in a holding patern was about 45 min., but I guess it could go longer depending on the ground, and flight conditions...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join