It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Constitution Has Been SUSPENDED...oh, has it now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You know what? Its this simple people.....if we create our own infrastructure within this totalitarian society we will survive. The only thing that has value in our country is our labor because we are all in debt. Well.....they cant put us all in jail and if we take care of the poor and the hungry and the immigrants there will be no one to hire. Do you think the rest of the world is going to let our governemtn commit genocide on a national scale? Or even a few cities? There is no way they can get away with another flop like 9/11 because there is too much scrutiny outside of ATS forums where the TRUTH is being revealed. Personally i think all 9/11 forums should be stopped, not because they are wrong but because there is no way the people responsible are going to be prosected and also because there already is so much truth out there globally that i bet 80 percent of the world thinks it was an inside job. ANyway.............determination people, that and unity will save us. If the farmer doesnt have to pay for his equipment and the landowner doesnt collect rent the only people who will come after us are the banks because even their police force is in debt. Make everyone realize they are still slaves and show them the only option out and maybe we can accomplish what we have to to save freedom.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Text Maroonreply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

I agree with your statement "States should be able to set more independent laws without national interference."
The Federal government has gotten too powerful, and the rites and authority of the states is eroding. A few years ago, the state of Colorado voted on allowing same sex marriages, and the people of the state voted not to allow it, but the Feds stepped in and stated that the people could not block same sex marriages because it was unconstitutional.

Under the constitution the states were supposed to have authority over there areas and people. The Federal government was to pull taxes and funds to provide for a common defense, oversee foriegn issues.

The authority of the states has been dwindling, and our civil liberties as well. You have to fix the states before you can fix the bigger issues.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
There is no way they can get away with another flop like 9/11 because there is too much scrutiny outside of ATS forums where the TRUTH is being revealed. Personally i think all 9/11 forums should be stopped, not because they are wrong but because there is no way the people responsible are going to be prosected and also because there already is so much truth out there globally that i bet 80 percent of the world thinks it was an inside job.reply to post by GUICE2

Another analogy is that Roosevelt knew that Pearl Harbor would be bombed. He did not know when, but, he used this to get us into WWII.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by paladin1852

This is more than just an analogy my friend....he knew it and he knew it well. There were tip offs to the pearl harbor incident EVEN ON THE MORNING OF!! Just like there were warnings from the japanese about the danger the lusitania would be in if sailed over wartime seas.

THe evidence has been suppressed for years.....it is more than just a parrallel to our current times. It is a DIRECT correlation to what happend 7 years ago because it is part of the process of globalization. First you destabilize a country through war, you fund boths sides of the project until the current administration is completely detroyed. Then you set up an economy based and created by debt.....eventually the national currency will plunder and depending on how large the country is a depression will be forced upon them to introduce a fiat currency which is nothing but paper backed by totalitarian conglomerate rules and regulations. THis is how you take over a country.....it may take a few hundred years but it is more efficient and effective because it runs itself.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

Do you think the rest of the world is going to let our governemtn commit genocide on a national scale?

First of all, let me say that I admire your stand. I think your heart is in the right place. However, I think that your trust in the world not letting genocide be committed, is misplaced.
Just look at recent events.

Darfur- the world sat still
Rwanda-the world sat still
the Holocaust-the world wouldn't even let 700 Jewish refugees that had escaped Germany land in "free" countries of the Western Hemisphere.
the list goes on

In addition, unfortunately, our recent foreign policy has not made us very popular in the world. I'm afraid that many in the rest of the world would just say "They got what they deserved."

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Well....what i was referring to is one large national strike (which has been discussed before).

We are talking about everyone just not going to work the next day and doing things for each other that have nothing to do with money.

Even bankers and farmers and the police....all local governments and townshipt taking care of their own people, building their own infrastructure around the ideal of OVERALL well being and evolution. No more greed, profit hungry mongerers and when the only ones left are they, then we will know who the TRUE enemy is.

Then of course they will want to take control.....and from the scope of this plan they would have to strangle the entire country. It wouldnt be genocide because they need us more than we need them. We just have to make everyone UNDERSTAND and embody that fact.

If they wanted us dead they would have done it a long time ago.....the whole world will NOT stand by and watch the people of this country be silenced because we are smarter and stronger in numbers. Our message would get out and it would be the largest SOS known to mankind.

Someone would have to help us....i guess i have too much faith in the global community but who knows. Anything is possible if the sh$#$%@ hits the fan.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

Believe me, I sympathize with your thoughts, but if there were a strike, people like criminals would have a ball. Imagine if the police all stayed home, There would be no more worry about banks going under, because within about 4 hours, all of the banks would be broken into, and emptied out. Businesses would be looted, and furthermore, with most strikes of civil service workers being illegal, they'd all be charged with a crime as soon as the strike was over.
I suggest a less drastic approach- a boycott. You have the choice to buy or not buy products and services. Don't buy anything for a week. That would get their attention quickly.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

YEa but think of this....we are all forced to buy everything we need to survive. So, how can you just boycott the system?
You cant because we all need food, clothes, gas, and have to pay rent because we are forced to. that is the bottom line. But we wouldnt have to do those things if the farmers and supermarkets understood what is going on. Or if the criminals knew what is going on....people arent born criminals by the way and anyone who thinks that falls under the same category as people who beleive in original sin. Lies to control the human race.....our illusions of legitimacy are so very strong that it is hard to break out of them. If we have a society where there is no need for crime then there wont be any. How you weed the already existing criminals out and make them understand what we do is another large job to be accomplished.
Vigilante justice would be one way and im sure even some criminals might help find the real nasty ones that are too far gone to be convinced.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The banks?
Who cares about the banks....they are the controllers of society.
It is the banks and those who own that system who will instill martial law and carry it out. These people only care about money and if the entire working populace stands up like this against them they will come down with force. So this is more than just a decision for most people.....it literally is a fight for freedom and not an illusion of a fight for freedom like every war ever fought by this country after the first and only REAL war for freedom called the american revolution.
Those men were true patriots who fought against the same tyranny we face today....although its manifestation takes place behind the scenes on accounting sheets and through the economy.

Money is only a tool because true wealth is not based in materialism....some peopele use it for good but the ones in power know what it truly is a manipulate economies to control the populace.

The market crashing wouldnt affect our society if we didnt let it.
We can feed each other, clothe each other, build homes for each other, police society and create security for each other, teach eachother....all this without the exchange of money.

american needs to wake up.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

The banks?
Who cares about the banks....they are the controllers of society.

Excuse me, but I care about the banks BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE OUR LIFE SAVINGS ARE.
If you really don't care if the crooks steal all of your money, you can send whatever you have to those of us who care.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join