It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians/Shapeshifters - My experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It was about 4 years ago now and I remember it as if it happened only yesterday. It all started when my husband and I were visited in our home by a new acquaintance we had just met at a seminar.

We were in full conversation about the usual, UFO's, mind control, programming, Reptilians, etc...

Our new friend then suggested a technique that we could try and swore that it worked.... He said that next time we were out in a public area whether it be local shopping mall, gas station, flea markets, to just say (as if silent reading) or (think it) - "If there are any shapeshifters/ Reptilian's here show yourself, I want to see you!".

So, being very inquisitive I didn't tell my husband that I was planning to do this (he knows now though). The next day I went to my local shopping center and I said to myself, "right i'm going to do this", and I said what he told me to say...

The moment I stopped, it happened. A man who was working from his shoe repair shop turned around stood motionless and just stared at me. The darkest stare you have ever felt in your life, I got shivers (I've even got them now as I remember), he was fixated on me with every step I took past his store.

Then as if nothing had happened he turned back around to his original position (back facing me) and continued fixing a shoe.

That experience I had whether it be real or imagined, I never want to experience again.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
maybe he thought you were good looking? were u just standing in the middle of the mall when you said those words in your head? or were u walking by while thinking them?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You should have tried it several times, a one time experience could have been explainable like the person above me stated.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The man was about 45-55years old in appearance...

Firstly, I'm not that much to look at, but thanks for the idea that maybe I might be. (My husband says I am, but he does wear glasses) *g*

I was walking past as I was saying it to myself. Another way I could explain it is that he looked "robotic". There was eye to eye contact and his head slowly moved with the direction I was walking...

Freaky!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulene-abeth
The man was about 45-55years old in appearance...

Firstly, I'm not that much to look at, but thanks for the idea that maybe I might be.

MOD EDIT -

DO NOT EDIT MOD EDITS

BREADFAN EDIT - SORRY I WON'T DO IT ANYMORE

Terms and Conditions

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by elevatedone]

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Breadfan]

Do NOT edit this post again.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Why would an alien shapeshifting entity be working as a shoe repair shop in the mall?

I guess it's more believable than a shapeshifter working as a stringer for a local network affiliate.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
That sounds really creepy, whether it was a coincidence or not. I may have to try that one out and see if I get any results.

Have you tried to do it again?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So basically you were in a crowded mall, on your own, and you suddenly out loud start chanting about aliens. And someone turns round and stares at you.

Gee willakers who'd have predicted that would happen.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
She was thinking it, not saying it out loud. That is why it was freaky to her.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
That is kind of creepy either way. I think I will give it a try sometime, even though I don't put much stock into it.

BTW, thats not you in your avatar!? I thought all hot girls in avatars looked like the users!?
Dang there goes all my hopes...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
No, I have never tried it again... didn't really want to either and I never will try it in the future.

I basically said to myself, If there out there in the general population (which I believe they are), they can do their thing and I'll do mine...

It was so believable when it happened though.

thanx

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Very interesting.
Because of my job im in open public places every minute of the day.
Im gonna give it a try a couple of times and will post back here.

Maybe its a good idea every other one who knows of this topic tries it out themselves too. Dont think its just bull# after the first time you tried and dont notice anything "awkward". Try it a couple times before posting any results

[edit on 19-2-2008 by TheNetherlands]

new topics

top topics

join