It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Lights are Back Again!!! 12 Feb

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
See that's the thing about the Stephenville / Dublin Texas sightings. Ricky Sorrells saw a craft that was the size of 3 football fields hovering 300 feet above him when it was still day light outside that looked like this on Jan. 1st www.earthfiles.com...

Steve Allen's sighting was on Jan. 8th I believe and other sightings took place between Jan. 1st and Jan. 12th. So there are MANY sightings of different looking UFOs. Don't think one picture or video in particular is "THE" UFO. Do you folks get what I'm saying. This has become a multifaceted UFO event.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Here is a copy of the original Gaitan photo. You can find the full size at www.stephenvillelights.com

[edit on 13-2-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I've had a very strong feeling that they would be back.

There's more to come folks...........

[edit on 13-2-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Does anyone here live near Dublin Texas?

The reason I ask is because it looks like there's an article about the UFOs coming back in this week's issue of the Dublin Citizen. See for yourself at the bottom of their main page where it says "Also in this week's issue"

www.dublincitizen.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
There is no exif data for any photo. The object appears as a wavy line because of a slow exposure.

Interesting, but nothing great.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

So help me understand something. Are these pics being represented as otherwise? And wasn't this thing supposed to be more than 1/2 mile wide?

Have other witness confirmed that this image confirms what they saw?

I still don't follow this thing all that well.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
If you visit the website you can read what the witness saw.

“It was Feb. 2 in the early morning hours. I videotaped it for about 40 minutes. It was an object with red, green, and blue lights. I was on U.S Hwy. 377 by Woody’s looking south towards Dublin. It was about a quarter of the size of a full moon. It was several thousand feet up, maybe 4,500 or 5,000 feet up, I don’t know.

“I zoomed in 168X and you could see it was round and spinning. Something that could not be seen with the naked eye and you could almost see through it. There was what looked like a pyramid or triangle shape on the inside of the thing.”

There is some comparison down the page.

www.stephenvillelights.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

There have been multiple reports ranging from solid, large objects to strange lights making very bright patterns in the sky. Some objects slowly move in one direction, others shoot off at fabulous speeds. There are multiple sightings of multiple objects/lights. These claims are being made by many different people. So far, the only photo/video evidence put out to the public have been these lights.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

Thanks for the reply.

So in other words, these lights may not have been seen by multiple witnesses in different locations?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

On the contrary. Constable Lee Roy Gaitan is quoted as saying:

“This time I was in St. Gobain’s parking lot in Stephenville close to the same time in the early morning. I was looking east northeast of Dublin. I videoed for 10 minutes and zoomed in, but it was too far. It was moving, but not real fast. It was spinning and shooting off colors. I’m fairly certain this thing spins. This time I could not see through it.

That night a friend called and said he was seeing something through his telescope, an object southeast of my house. I went outside and there it was. It was moving southeast towards Gustine. I watched it for at least 30 minutes and took several pictures. I called my sister and she had seen it, too, and so did her neighbor. Then this guy calls me back about 11:30 and said there is another one coming in from the Selden area. He said it was moving towards Dublin. We go out and we can see it looking toward Harbin. We went to County Road 847 and we took several pictures with the new Cannon camera we purchased with a special lens. It appeared to be the same thing that was hovering southeast of my house and we never lost sight of it. Then my sister called and they saw it again, too. It headed southwest. Then we lost sight of the first one we’d seen for a little bit and then it reappeared. Then, there was two of them; one in the southwest sky and one in the northeast sky.”

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

AnnunakiX, I've been saying the same thing about Dorthy Izatt's films. The Stevphenville lights, and Dorthy's light beings are one and the same.

People just don't want to take the time to compare the two.

Come on Dave Rabbit, please comment.

For the people that say: "I've never seen anything like it." It's because you haven't seen her documentary.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
My main focus is on what Ricky Sorrells saw in Dublin on Jan. 1st. What he describes is out of this world.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There is also another interesting story that came out about 5 hours ago:

New facts unfold in Texas UFO sightings: Police videotape, foreign-owned Texas newspapers

New facts unfold in Texas UFO sightings: Police videotape, foreign-owned Texas newspapers

by Steve Hammons
February 13, 2008

Continuing developments in the Texas UFO sightings incidents are raising eyebrows.

Several of these new elements are of interest for people curious about UFOs as well as Americans and journalism professionals concerned about the integrity of the news media in the United States.

A case about an unusual and unconventional occurrence such as a cluster of UFO sightings is becoming intertwined with more conventional analysis of U.S. news media ownership and ethics.

Interestingly, the Stephenville case may shed more light on both of these areas.

In addition, other aspects of some surrounding circumstances include foreign ownership of American media outlets, financial interests and media influence, and how these affect media coverage of a wide range of news issues.

PEACE OFFICER'S VIDEOTAPE...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Edited to correct snippet.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yes it's a good article. www.americanchronicle.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I wonder if the author of that piece is a member here at ATS?
Also, make sure to read the other part he has a link to at the bottom of the page about Mrs. Joiner!
American
Outstanding!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If we had disclosure we wouldn't have to keep playing this game of "I saw it, the military denies it"

If its them- covering up the real stephenville lights- I wouldnt be surprised

However, if its indeed the same aircraft- I would be shocked. Its rare you get such a huge phenomenon to happen to the same place. Texas is known for bases though...i dont know if we'll ever figure it out...
Is it a message? are we being warned? or are we just bein' fooled by our own government yet again....?

only time will tell

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Sprint photos.....

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
this case just keeps getting bigger and more intersting maybe were in the midst of a new flap like the famouse gulf breeze flap, who knows hopefully this isent the last we hear of this case, its supposed to take mufon about a year for there report on the incident right ?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
UFO REALITY!
I have seen you on almost every thread that I have been on. That reference to there being more than one UFO in Texas? we talked about this on three different threads. However, I did not come to jump your coat tails. You are, for a lack of a better word, truly, "the Man". (even if you are a lady, my friend.) You calling and getting the verbal reference to Sorrels' call was weird. Very weird.
Anyway, I know that there have been many sightings, and barring a hoax/gov't secret (blue beam, etc.), and NOT to throw this off thread..... BUT, I posted a link (on the Stephensville pg. 3 or so) to this woman in England who had been predicting all this stuff in Africa for years, and then out of nowhere, BAM, predicts that there would be all these "lights" seen in texas over a period of a couple months. I will get the link up, but I believe she says they are angels.
www.elijahlist.com...
"Texas, USA--received on 11-11-07

"I see Texas ablaze and a stunning star, like the star from the east rising over the land. I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying to: "Watch for cosmic signs and wonders in Texas." He said there will be a cosmological phenomenon that scientists cannot explain, and the media will carry as front-line news.

People will begin to ask about "the Light." They will remember the Child in the manger; the Lord is calling His Church to tell them about the Child in the manger and the Man of the Cross. For a period of four months--from Christmas to Easter--there will be a window of opportunity for salvations, signs, healings and wonders in Texas, and this season of extraordinary favor and grace will manifest and be confirmed in unusual cosmic occurrences." "
(Second prediction down.)

I think that something big is going on. Please go and check out my thread for response teams, I think you would be a KILLER asset. -Jason

[edit on 13-2-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Has the MSM picked up on these new sightings yet? The original sightings still pretty fresh in peoples mind this could be a huge story if they ran with it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join