It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Lights are Back Again!!! 12 Feb

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Many have mentioned the Dorothy Izalt story and her pictures which are EXACTLY the same as these Stephenville ones. So here's the video to see for yourself, just skip to 1:23 in.

video.google.com... =0&type=search&plindex=0

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
*edit*

Never mind.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by texasgirl213]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The only detail im concerned about is the gov't hiding stuff

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Therisonlyone
The only detail im concerned about is the gov't hiding stuff

This has always been an issue with the majority of humanity, yet we will probably never be able to work out what they hide.

But the more questions we ask and the harder we look the closer we will get to finding the truths.

Keep searching.

Regards S_G

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
PICTURE OF LIGHTS OVER NEVADA SIMILAR IF NOT THE SAME ON A WEBSITE I FOUND. CHK OUT LINK BELOW.

PIC OF LIGHTS

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think the only way to make more people believ is to be able to hand these folks a UFO, or at least have one to show them. I think I might have a way.
If a rail gun were built, and mounted on a vehicle we could go to Stephenville and wait till one show up and we could try and shoot the thing down. Since the goverment doen't acknowledge them and there is nothing known to us to be even close to a mile long, they couldn't say anything.
Rail guns are said to fire their loads at speed near the speed of light I think this might be able to hit and maybe take it down.
I'm tires of nobody being ab;e to get a good photo or video, I think it's time to stop playing nice and bring out the big guns.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by patrickrpg
I think the only way to make more people believ is to be able to hand these folks a UFO, or at least have one to show them. I think I might have a way.
If a rail gun were built, and mounted on a vehicle we could go to Stephenville and wait till one show up and we could try and shoot the thing down. Since the goverment doen't acknowledge them and there is nothing known to us to be even close to a mile long, they couldn't say anything.
Rail guns are said to fire their loads at speed near the speed of light I think this might be able to hit and maybe take it down.
I'm tires of nobody being ab;e to get a good photo or video, I think it's time to stop playing nice and bring out the big guns. [/quote

that could potentially backfire...

if it did turn out to be a ufo with intelligent life they might get mad and shoot back at you or the world.....

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
We shoot one down or the shoot at us, either way people would have to believe. In cat they would have to believe if they started shooting at the whole world. We would have an anwser.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I hope it comes north this time, I'll take some video!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Suddenly a scientific natural cause, or extra-terrestrial "craft" of sorts, the Stephenville story reminds us all of the Phoenix Lights. Why? Because the government is denying it all.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
final reports of a comprehensive look at the Stephenville lights on the mufon page, its in the center bottom you can click on it and then view the report online or download it. Very interesting report! 76 pages in total. Jump to the conclusion for the final verdict if you wish.
mufon
edit on 28pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join