It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore Cop assaults 14yr. old Skater

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Having just heard the audio of this without benefit of the vid, I realized a couple of things I missed before. First, the pig threatens the kids life by questioning how long he’d be alive ‘disrespecting’ authority figures. He then asserts that a ‘dude’ is someone who works on a ranch, which just shows his incredible ignorance. A ‘dude’, in the old west vernacular, was a city slicker, someone who dressed up. Very unlikely garb for a ranch hand. Officer Ravioli shows why he’s wearing doofus shorts and driving a meter maid cart, he’s an idiot.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well, well well.....

Looks like our old friend Officer Ravioli has had another starring role:

www.abc2news.com...@wmar.dayport.com

So, member/moderator ElevatedOne,

what medal do you suggest we give him for this honorable display of courage and bravery in the face of danger?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Comma8Comma1

Yeah, so much for the "isolated incident" theory, or the "well, we didn't see what led up to it" theory. What led up to that skateboarder being assaulted, robbed, and threatened grave bodily harm, was obviously a long string of similar incidents that were not lucky enough to be caught on tape.

What an effingturd. I hope bully cops out there take notice that technology works both ways.

To some extent anyway. Suspended WITH pay?! So these victims have to continue to pay this DUDE's salary?

Friggin' digested beefcake.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I wish this cop would swing down my street someday. Although those kids were like little girls compaired to the mouthy punks that inhabit where I live.
Im waiting for the right moment to tell them to go get their dad so I can whoop his ass in front of them.
I was the same way though, and am now seeing it from a different perspective.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So what, he kicked a remote controlled car.

I like this cop, he's not going to let teens over run the city.

Keep all in line I say.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

He had no right to kick the RC car. It did not belong to him and the owner of the car was not breaking any laws. In fact, it was the cop who broke the law. By the way, the "kid" with the RC car appears to be old enough to pay taxes.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Ok, now you're just baiting.

Or attempting to be funny.

Either way, you've failed.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le

I don't see why all of you think the cop did something wrong. The kid did something illegal, disrespected authority, ignored the dangers of doing something illegal, and insulted the cop. Plus, the cop didn't do anything that was really horrible. I admire Officer Riviera.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Happy go skateboarding day.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by hoppy]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

How very ignorant of you.

If there is anything I hate more in this stupid god-forsaken counrty is age-ism. It is really a problem, adults who think they are so much better than teenagers or kids in general, outright disrespecting me (and other kids everywhere) to show how much "better" they are.

If you would like to show your authority and wisdom then lead by example and show respect to everyone young and old. If you go around out right disrespecting kids for no reason than to keep teens from over running the city then what kind of ignorance are you showing to teens? Who will forever grow up thinking its ok to disrespect and segregate people because of non-sensical differences.

Age is a non-sensical difference because I see an adult acting like an idiot and I realize that he is truly being an ass, if I am 18 and know more right and wrong than a 25+ year old than by god I must have more moral sense in my head than some idiot pig who thinks they can abuse a teenagers rights because he is simply that, a teenager.

This "cop" deserves to be treated like someone who is outright disrespecting blacks or jews or gays, or any other race, color, or creed. Its absolutely ridiculous that this is ok!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join