It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these pictures of real nazi UFO's ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bashibozkedi

In the first one, what the hell are they harvesting there? No wonder the photographer was seeing UFOs.

Yeah I think you are right but remember America was built on Hemp, here is an example:

Henry Ford's first Model-T was built to run on hemp gasoline and the CAR ITSELF WAS CONTRUCTED FROM HEMP!
On his large estate, Ford was photographed among his hemp fields.
The car, 'grown from the soil,' had hemp plastic panels whose impact strength was 10 times stronger than steel; Popular Mechanics, 1941

www.hemp-resource.com...

and that was in the 1920's just about when that pic was taken.

To keep to the subject I am still looking for the elusive "Four days after the end of the War" photograph. I've seen it once and know its out there somewhere and am determined to find it.

Good for you I can do with some help on this thread.

have come across some rather unpleasant websites but I suppose that is the risk you run in researching into these matters.

Yeah been there done that.

Thanks for starting a most interesting thread!

My pleasure, although if it is that interesting you could always flag and star.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bashibozkedi
One further possible,but in my opinion unlikely, explanation for the existence of these photos,which has not been mentioned before, is that they are ALLIED propaganda. For example they could have been concocted by the British in the early part of the war to try to persuade the Americans or Russians of the dangers presented by unopposed Nazi technology and to persuade them to come to Britain's aid. That British intelligence had a black propaganda section is well known.

Or they could have been concocted shortly after the war by either the Russian or Anglo/American side to deceive the other as to the true nature of the German technology they had inherited, in order to intimidate the other side. Remember, immediately after the War only the Americans had the atom bomb; this could have left the other former allies feeling particularly vulnerable,and they may have felt the need to give the impression that they had got their hands on German Super-Weapons.

Darn!, now there's a thought, I can feel a disturbance in the conspiracy force already

I don't think I can keep up with all these possibilities.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I found that photo I was looking for!!

Go to www.nexusboard.net...

and scroll right down to the bottom. There you will see the propellor plane chasing a Haunebu with the caption "Gigantic German Foo Craft hunted
by P-51", followed by "May 11,two days after Germany's Total Surrender.."

Now all we need do is source it and find an original copy. Again this would
not necessarily prove the existence of these craft(it could still be a fake) but it could prove that it we are not dealing with a RECENT fake!

Any way I think I will leave it till the morning, its gone midnight now.

(I will most certainly flag this thread!)

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bashibozkedi

Ok, got it, well done on your perseverance.

Here it is:

www.nexusboard.net...

"May 11, two days after Germany`s "Total Surrender!"

You can just make out "Gigantic German Foo Craft hunted by P-51

Interesting because they havn't used the term "flying saucer" which did not come into common use until 1947 after the Arnold sighting.

Unfortunately I don't read german because I would like to know if that poster provided a link for it.

Anybody here ?..Lyrian perhaps.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
@sherpa,

The photos you posted for pre1940s are what's available on the Web, and from the USA, but not what I had in mind. The ones I'm thinking of are from Europe and I'm still trying to recollect where I have seen them.

Perhaps I'll take the next weekend to fast forward search through documentaries I have in order to find the ones I'm thinking of (unless it's a wild goose chase and I'm going crazy thinking I saw something that wasn't there
)

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Is it just me or can anyone see a resembelence between the blueprints of this craft and the craft preposed by David Hamel ? When I saw the blueprints its the first thing I though.

Nonetheless great photos

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I recieved a link to this article just today, it's just a week old - contains much information sought after in this thread.

E.g.; the designs for the Nazi 'saucer craft's were in fact at least partly retrieved via the Vril Society's channelers.

Lastly; I believe that www.discaircraft.greyfalcon.us... is the most extensive online, and perhaps offline (so to speak), collection of information on the topic that exists to us non-secret-society-initiates. Whoever collected this info had a lot of sparetime.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
(double post, please delete ...)

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Loengard]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
You can just make out "Gigantic German Foo Craft hunted by P-51

Again, amazing pictures, thanks sherpa.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok, regarding my last post I have just run the post on that board through babelfish and the german text does not provide any links to the source of that picture.

Bad form in my opinion running a forum and allowing people to post material without links, perhaps I am just spoilt here at ATS

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Again, amazing pictures, thanks sherpa.

Don't thank me thank stray cat I mean Bashibozkedi

He through his perseverance found the last picture.

Regards

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Perhaps I'll take the next weekend to fast forward search through documentaries I have in order to find the ones I'm thinking of (unless it's a wild goose chase and I'm going crazy thinking I saw something that wasn't there )

Well I would be interested in seeing any from Europe.

Meanwhile here is one from the 1940's I have no other details though.

And another more modern from Germany, a little small though.

Source

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
While I am on the subject of later but not modern here is a case from 1958 together with an in depth report.

Interestingly these are allegedly taken at an island 650 miles off the coast of Brazil called Trindade an uninhabited island except for a garrison of the Brazilian Navy, 32 strong, sounds nicely secluded to me.

Perfect for a secret nazi base

Trindade is part of an island group called Martim Vaz.

In the episode "The Survivors," Commander Data refers to the undersea Earth colony of New Martim Vaz.

Source

And here is a map of this delightfully remote secret lair.

Satelite image.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 18-2-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Reply to Sherpa

PURRRR! PURRRRR! MIAOWW!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bashibozkedi

Reply to Sherpa

PURRRR! PURRRRR! MIAOWW!

Hi Bashibozkedi I made a mistake, but you definitely deserve the credit for it.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well ain't that a daisy I am just looking at Martim Vaz on Google satellite maps and it has been censored.

The airbrush has been at work here everywhere there is a dense white patch, (airbrush), I can just discern writing but I can't quite make out what it says.

I am guessing there names or descriptions but they sure don't want you to see.

Take a look.
Top line Google Maps then select Satellite.
tools.wikimedia.de...:BR-ES_type:isle

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eRauzed
Is it just me or can anyone see a resembelence between the blueprints of this craft and the craft preposed by David Hamel ? When I saw the blueprints its the first thing I though.

Nonetheless great photos

Sorry eRauzed I don't know who David Hamel is, have you got a link ?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ok, false alarm it appears to be a Google watermark that only seems to show up faintly in the white sections of the map.

But don't let that stop you looking at the island though it could still be interesting.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The origins of these photos seem to be a genuine mystery at least to my investigative skills.

I post this as a open ended conclusion on my part just to round off this thread.

It would seem that a lot of these images appeared in books or publications that predate the internet and started probably in the 1950's.

Some examples:

And some articles:

Kristall 1/1950

Il Giornale d'Italia March 25, 1950

Il Giornale dell'Emilia April 3, 1950

Welt am Sonntag April 26, 1953

Unknown Source - April 25, 1954

Das Neue Zeitalter August 20, 1968

Source

As it seems difficult to seperate the occult from this subject I thought it might be interesting to note that the Vril Society still exists and is run from Vienna, here is the link to their website.

www.causa-nostra.com...

And the Thule society also exists link below, (thanks to Bashibodkedi for this link).

www.thuletempel.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thanks Sherpa!

Here is link to a picture supposedly taken in China in 1942.

Is this a German Haunebu making its way to its allies in Japan?

www.ufoevidence.org...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join