It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these pictures of real nazi UFO's ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I know this subject has probably been discussed to death especially by the longer standing members as I have found out having done an ATS search.

However what I did not see resolved was the provenance of these images.

The question I am interested in is where and when did these pictures first appear.

I am guessing perhaps a book although they could have just as easily spontaneously appeared on the internet.

Links to sources of any leads would be appreciated.

Source of above

Source for below

I am sure I have seen others but I can not find them at the time of this post so feel free to post any that are not listed here.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think the second last (the so called Hanebu II) is a fake picture. It looks just like a "concept" would be of the actual craft. Notice that the building and men are clearly there for size comparison and there is zero detail, its like a filled in outline. The two "jet powered" images seem to be same, just rotated and color changed.

For the others, I still dont think anyone really know for sure. The "Nazi UFOs" has been around a while, but I dont know their origin.

Something that is strange though, is the wide variety of crafts. They clearly didnt get these working properly even if they are real, or we would have seen them at the end of the war. So why all the different variants? You'd think that they at least try to get a propulsion system in a less than perfect airframe before one start making absolutely HUGE versions of it.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by merka]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Nice post. The pics you provided coincide with the contents of a very well made PBS documentary that has actual and verifiable participants in those suppose Nazi UFO and the follow on programs. The link is to Stage6 on the Divx free Vid hoster. Quite convincing 45 min well made vid. And honestly by mechanical and engineer thinking could have quite be done with enough research and testing all IMO.
www.stage6.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If you look closely and compare them, the last and 3rd to last photos are the same, but the last looks heavily photoshoped.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Something that is strange though, is the wide variety of crafts. They clearly didnt get these working properly even if they are real, or we would have seen them at the end of the war.

Although that being said there where a lot of designs to fit around there jet engines that did not see the light of day.

Resources seem to have been a major problem especially during the latter stages of the war I am always amazed at the sheer quantity and variety of their aircraft designs even if they never left the drawing board.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here is another one, don't know if it's fake or not, though.

I think i received this from some person i knew.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sorry to say, but each time i read about the mysterious Nazi Ufos, i sigh.

The foremost and most important flaw in the story is pretty obvious - Nazi germany LOST WW2 as most are aware of. With a fleet of airfighters going Mach5-12, i bet it wouldn't have been carpet bombed that severely. Especially with the "Führer Sonderbefehl" on building those "ships".
On the more factual things, the documents are atrocious. The spelling and grammar partially make me shiver and, even when you take the madness and stupidity of the nazis into account, things like "110% readiness for duty" is no military jargon, especially in a completely militarized environment like Nazi germany. I guess, it's a german based hoax, but still a sloppy one. The "SS Geheime Kommandosache" document is a horrible fake, the capital K is an H, the writing of e is inconsistent and the used font of the SS these times looked more like this

And on a personal note, my grandpa was a ss sturmbannfuehrer in peenemuende and i strongly believe, he would have given me at least a hint about Nazi UFOs, especially at the times we talked about ufo and et.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Actually that is one I have only seen in the last couple of days so new to me, thanks.

Clearly it is conventionally powered and looks as if it was meant to be unmanned, although I could be wrong, can't see anywhere for the pilot.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
Here is another one, don't know if it's fake or not, though.

Yes, unlike the others, which are crap, that one is absolutely real, but it's not a flying saucer. It's the center pilot/engine section of a German Horton flying wing aircraft.

Probably this one:

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil J. Fry

And on a personal note, my grandpa was a ss sturmbannfuehrer in peenemuende and i strongly believe, he would have given me at least a hint about Nazi UFOs, especially at the times we talked about ufo and et.

So was he not earmarked for project paperclip or did he not want to go, I am not sure if there was any choice if you were selected but just a thought anyway.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Of course it is, it's looking at it from the back, know wonder I didn't recognise it.

The Gotha 229 I believe, thanks.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The photos in the OP's post are, I believe fake. I did some research into alot of that stuff many years ago and determined that most of it was put forward by a Nazi fantasist/sympathiser in the 1980's, and that none of it had any basis in actual reality.

The image in TheoOnes post may be legit, as it looks like one of the Horten brothers prototype flying wings - the Ho-229 with the outer part of the wings cut off, which is shown here from a different angle and was very real indeed

If you want to see just what the Nazi's had on the drawing board at the end of the war that is much more realistic than flying saucer shapes, Google "Luft 46" and - if you are like me - be prepared to spend a few days perusing the information

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VType

I can't comment on that video as yet I will look at it later though.

Damn that divx is going to take an age to download, starting now.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Thanks neformore,

So we are looking at around the 80's for their first appearance, was that on the internet ?

I don't suppose you could dig up any links to that effect could you ?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

The guys name was Ernst Zundel. Quite topically he's just has his appeal for imprisonment for holocaust denial overturned and has another four years to serve.

He's name tagged here in this Wiki post Nazi Ufo's.

If you follow the links on his name you'll find he's a rather unpleasant guy.

You'll have to forgive me for getting my time frame a little out, he was predominant in the 70's and 80's, but alot of this stuff that you see on the net today is based on his claims, and that of the other people name dropped in the article.

I did my research nearly 10 years back so excuse me if I'm a little rusty

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i have been intrigued by the pictures for a while.
But as the avrocar proved, trying to make a disc shape craft fly with conventional engines is very tricky indeed.
I read that the crafts were burned on the runway as germany fell but i,m sure they would of tried using them to win the war, that is if they had any benifit over normal winged aircraft.
Alot of advance technology came out of germany during the war so to think that they werent using the craft would be unthinkable.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo2012
But as the avrocar proved, trying to make a disc shape craft fly with conventional engines is very tricky indeed.

I get the impression from a couple of the drawings that they may have been working on trying to come up with a helicopter-like vehicle with an enclosed rotor, maybe to increase horizontal speed or something. The gyroscopic problems with that are obvious, and it doesn't look like they were very successful. Even so, an enclosed blade helicopter is hardly the same as a super cool flying saucer ship like in the movies.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thank you nefermore that has given me a toe hold for investigation. your right this guy sounds entirely suspect, it is difficult not to get side tracked into the holocaust denial issue.

I am going to have to do some in depth digging I would like to have a direct connection between these images and his name or his pseudonym.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here's a youtube video which makes the claim that aliens have nothing to do with these UFOs. I really don't agree with the idea that they're all our technology though.

He also claims that the Nazis had a base in Brazil that would sometimes visit Adamski to give the false impression of extraterrestrials. Many of the Nazi crafts remind me of their air ship type of construction, as if they were made of a thin material or cloth.

youtube.com...

There are the other claims the Nazis had a base in Antarctica that we failed to penetrate.Supposedly, the Nazi's "Neu Schwabenland" base was also controlled and operated with the help of certain greys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join