It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these pictures of real nazi UFO's ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

You may be talking about the BMW Flügelrad I have got to admit I did wonder about the torque reaction after all a single rotor aircraft like a standard helicopter has a tail rotor to counterract this.

More info

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Or maybe Josef Andreas Epp Omega Diskus.

More info

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
One thing that bothers me about those Nazi documents - the type is awfully good. Typewriters of the time tended to look a little more ragged, with the letters a little unevenly spaced. I suppose that if anyone in Germany was going to have perfectly maintained typewriters it would be the SS - nothing like working for people who run concentration camps to remind a technician of his responsibilities! - but it does look a little odd.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Those pics looks pretty real, but I don't know enough about nazi ufos. It amazes me the sort of things that they tried to develop, and the things that we are trying to develop, and the connections between our leaders and them.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Perhaps early Tesla craft.
Some think Von Braun may have met Tesla or continued the development
of the electrical air suspension and propulsion system.

Those photos may have been released to Ernst Zundel under the FOIA.

An online book on nazi discs craft.

A web page of similar photos.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Found this on google....thought it looked cool

[edit on 13-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Great Post!! Loved the pics! Thanks heaps!

InfraRedman Out

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

But that's English and not Nazi... Plus I believe its technically a blimp, not a powered disc.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Interesting post, thanks for posting it. I found a couple more similar images while searching:

Most of the images I found were obviously edited (which the top one may be). Quite a interesting subject tho, I have watched a few documentaries about the whole Nazi UFO thing.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

So was he not earmarked for project paperclip or did he not want to go, I am not sure if there was any choice if you were selected but just a thought anyway.

No, paperclip was a programm for scientists, he was just a regular military officer involved in building the V2.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Here there are some more sources:

Secret facts
/27788r

THE NAZI UFO SECRET
www.stevequayle.com...

Nazi ufos
www.naziufos.com...

Nazi ufos photos
www.menphis75.com...

UFO , Hitler's Flying Saucer
www.burlingtonnews.net...

YouTube - NAZI UFO Secrets of WWII

Nazi UFO Pictures
www.youtube.com...

Nazi ufo secret electromagnetic
www.youtube.com...

Secrets of the 3rd reich
video.google.it...

NAZI UFO TECHNOLOGY (*TESLA*) * * *
www.youtube.com...

Ufo - Nazi Wing 1
www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 13/2/2008 by internos]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks internos I will look through all those later today, it's good to have you onboard.

Have a star for your trouble.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Those photos may have been released to Ernst Zundel under the FOIA.

Ah. that name again, but what leads you to suspect they were FOIA releases have you seen any material to suggest this ?

Thanks for the links, although the second one requires you to become a member, just thought I would point that out.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
reply to post by andre18

But that's English and not Nazi... Plus I believe its technically a blimp, not a powered disc.

This craft (below), is the prototype of a giant `flying saucer' designed to revolutionise air transport. Designed by British firm, Airship Industries, the Skyship was planned to cruise at about 100 miles an hour at an altitude of 5000 feet.

It is indeed English, interestingly they later reverted back to the conventional airship design so that particular design may have just been an attention grabber for the sake of media exposure, it certainly has more impact that an ordinary blimp.

Unfortunately they went bust In September 1990 the Bedfordshire-based company was owned by Airship Industries of the Isle of Man, a business which was 47.2%-owned by Bond Corporation of Australia. In November 1990 its assets were sold to Airship International, ML Holdings, and Westinghouse.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

reply to post by andre18

Nowhere did he say it was Nazi or a powered disc. He was just simply sharing an image he found. Even though it looks huge it still has the classic disc shape.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi Sherpa! Here's a thread on the German Saucers with links and all. It has most of the pics you posted. Pretty detailed stuff!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy! Cheers!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hi Mike, yes I did see your old thread when I did my ATS search prior to posting so cheers for reminding me.

I hadn't looked at your source link though, what was interesting right at the bottom of the page was an article by Kevin McClure written in July 2003 for the Fortean Times.

This is the first serious debunk article I have read, they seem to be thin on the ground, and again the name Ernst Zundel surfaces again.

Unfortunately it does not have any detail or sources regarding the "fake" images like when they were produced how they were created and by whom.

He does have a nice breakdown of the timeline of the stories though and mentions that Zundel produced the first drawings of the ‘electro-magnetically-powered Flying Hats’. I am assuming he means the plans that I have posted on this thread.

Here is an extract from that article.

The ‘Nazi UFO’ mythos has itself had three distinct phases of life, with long fallow periods between. The first was in the early 1950s, when a few individuals, none of them connected with any post-war rocket or aviation programme in Russia, the USA or anywhere else, claimed to be at least partly responsible for the saucer sightings of the period. Schauberger – still alive at the time – didn’t get a mention at that stage, and made no claim of his own.
Then, around 1975, Canadian Ernst Zundel, also known as Christof Friedrich and notorious for his pro-active and well-publicised scepticism about the reality of the Holocaust, published (as Mattern Friedrich) the book UFO – Nazi Secret Weapon? Amid questions like “Is Hitler Still Alive?” and “Did the Nazis have the Atom Bomb?” he set out a range of wild speculations about lost Nazi technology and, for the first time to my knowledge, introduced a number of the key elements concerning Schauberger’s supposed involvement. Zundel writes: “Schauberger did experiments early in 1940-41 in Vienna and his 10 foot (3m) diameter models were so successful that on the very first tests they took off vertically at such surprising speeds that one model shot through the 24-foot (7.3m) high hangar ceiling. After this ‘success’, Schauberger’s experiments received ‘Vordringlichkeitsstufe’ – high priority – and he was given funds and facilities as well as help. His aides included Czech engineers who worked at the concentration camp at Mauthausen on some parts of the Schauberger flying saucers. It is largely through these people that the story leaked out.”

I can't include to much here but I will include a link for anybody who is interested.

www.forteantimes.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
FOO, the one man electric flier:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
From here:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The U.S. military, too, has always denied knowledge of foofighters. Numerous Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) request shave been filed, for instance, by this writer as well as other researchers asking for information on foo fighters. A "no record" response always followed. All U.S. governmental agencies queried claimed that they had never heard of foo fighters. This happened in spite of the fact that all known alternate names for foo fighters were submitted as well as a detailed description ofthe device itself. This was the situation until the late 1990s.

FOIA can't get everything natch.

The Virl and Haneubu at times have a tricycle or two of which are
seen at times, just like the present day triangle craft.
These may be extra driving motors or defectors of the main suspension
disc, motor, coil what have you taking up most of the circular area
at the bottom of the ship. Some photos might ever show a defined
circular area.

See the Texas UFO for a huge craft with multiple disc areas.

The electrical theory of suspension relies on electrical activity in the
air that becomes rigid by waves emanating out from the craft bottom.
Like a rock on a pond, as waves go out the sides.

A horizontal wound wire or silver poured in a mold are so called
methods of getting the waves out, its an antenna thats in one
plane.

I just heard about the silver mold and don't think Germany was that
rich in WWII but perhaps they did need copper for electronics.

Apparently their engineering was very good if stories about the
A bombs we dropped on Japan were from Germany and worked
better than any test America did, while 1941 is the earliest Nazi
era test by Germany.

ED: FOO is a derivative of a French name given to them, using
the French term might get better results.

[edit on 2/13/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The Nazis were desperate for military weaponry, so quite what a saucer covered in portholes would have done for them I fail to see.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Something that is strange though, is the wide variety of crafts. They clearly didnt get these working properly even if they are real, or we would have seen them at the end of the war.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by merka]

Unless they were designed *not* to be seen. Please don't make general assumptions like that. Your other points were very valid, but this reeks of naive assumptions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join