It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 is the past

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Having looked over quite a few of the threads on this subject, I must say that I am quite impressed with some of the very detailed research carried out by people on this board. A huge pat on the back to all. However, I cannot help but feel that Area 51 is a dead end now. We have nothing else to learn from this place. The government (or the black government) are not so stupid as to let the base carry on carrying out tests on captured Alien Space craft or other such higly advanced exercises, when it is well know to the general public.I do not claim to know where the government carry out these tests, however they must be loving the fact that people cannot let go of Area 51.  Looking at the evidence, the Government seem to leave the occasional carrot to dangle and keep peoples interests in the base, whilst it carrys out it tests at will, as and when it suits it in other locations. Do not get me wrong, I feel that there is still some serious work carried out at the base, but the major stuff is carried out elsewhere. I know from good sources that the American Givernment has been carrying out some of these tests within the UK, a story which I am working on. Once complete, I shall post on the net for all to view. So to finish, may I suggest that people start to look elsehwere and get the diamond, instead of the tail end of the goal?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Great Post!!
This is the common sense posting that is rarly found here. It's been rumored for years that they moved all of the "black" projects to northern Nevada or White Sands, away from prying eyes. I do believe that advanced wepons testing still goes on there, but I think, as you do, that it's a carrot for the people whom can't let go.
All of the reports of things in the sky sure do make life interesting though, don't they!?!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So why do they keep expanding the size of the base if they are outsourcing the testing to other facilities?

No, the reality is that it is very hard to snoop on Area 51. They fly at night and you can't get very close. It is hard to find any place like that CONUS.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Maybe the experiments and # they're still doing there needs more space than their previous work...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolf241eGreat Post!! This is the common sense posting that is rarly found here. It's been rumored for years that they moved all of the "black" projects to northern Nevada or White Sands, away from prying eyes. I do believe that advanced wepons testing still goes on there, but I think, as you do, that it's a carrot for the people whom can't let go. All of the reports of things in the sky sure do make life interesting though, don't they!?!
Thankyou my friend. I agree 100% about the Nevada and White Sands locations, however, I think that they are trying out a lot of these machines in TEXAS. Speaking to people of like minds who have carried out researh there seems to be a trail leading to Texas, not to forget the recent surge in UFO activity in Texas and other near by states. The US Government (bar the President) are a very intelligent breed of people, they do not do slappy work! They know that with each of these projects that they carry out, there is a good chance that people will discover them. So what is the smart thing to do? Keep it on the move. Yes they will expand on the base, why not? Keep the interest there. "Oh look, the Government/Military are expanding Area 51, there must be more big projects going on there now." Whilst the government sit back and think "Yeah, a wee bit of expansion has them flocking back, now lets get on with the Job in hand elsewhere". As I said, they always leave a carrot for us to eat, once that is done, they will place another one there. With regards to experiments being carried out there, I do not dispute this for one secend! However, I do dispute the nature of the experiments. Are they major experiments? Yeah maybe. Are the the biggest that they got going on? No! Not by any means. If you are asking me that the Government are playing with blackholes and Quantum Physics in Area 51, I would have to say no. For the facts are we assume that the government have access to UFOs' or space going vehicles, why take the chance at Area 51 or anywhere else on earth? Why not conduct them in space?Also, why fly major secret aircraft from a base that is known to people in smallest of nations on Earth, when they can be flown from top secret bases that no one knows off? That to me make more sense. [edit on 13-2-2008 by wow23]

[edit on 13-2-2008 by wow23]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I like the thought about Texas. Didn't they just have a "flap" there in January? I agree that the powers that be want to keep people looking the other way ( Area 51) while the really juicy stuff geos on elsewhere. I've been looking at New Mexico and I just dug this up on Kitland.
Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico, in southeast Albuquerque, is nestled between the Sandia and Manzano mountain ranges. It is home to Air Force Materiel Command's Nuclear Weapons Center and its subordinate wings, the 498th Armament Systems Wing and the 377th Air Base Wing. It is also home to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency Albuquerque office, the Air Force Safety Center, the Air Force Inspection Agency, the Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center, the 58th Special Operations Wing, Space Development and Test Wing, the New Mexico Air National Guard 150th Fighter Wing, the Directed Energy and Space Vehicle Directorates of the Air Force Research Laboratory, the Department of Energy Albuquerque Office, the National Nuclear Security Administration and Sandia National Laboratories.
Quite a varity of interesting things going on there, huh? I have to say that Area 51 is now a dog and pony show. They know everyones looking. Going to start watching Texas more.
Take care, bud.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolf241e
I like the thought about Texas. Didn't they just have a "flap" there in January? I agree that the powers that be want to keep people looking the other way ( Area 51) while the really juicy stuff geos on elsewhere. I've been looking at New Mexico and I just dug this up on Kitland.
Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico, in southeast Albuquerque, is nestled between the Sandia and Manzano mountain ranges. It is home to Air Force Materiel Command's Nuclear Weapons Center and its subordinate wings, the 498th Armament Systems Wing and the 377th Air Base Wing. It is also home to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency Albuquerque office, the Air Force Safety Center, the Air Force Inspection Agency, the Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center, the 58th Special Operations Wing, Space Development and Test Wing, the New Mexico Air National Guard 150th Fighter Wing, the Directed Energy and Space Vehicle Directorates of the Air Force Research Laboratory, the Department of Energy Albuquerque Office, the National Nuclear Security Administration and Sandia National Laboratories.
Quite a varity of interesting things going on there, huh? I have to say that Area 51 is now a dog and pony show. They know everyones looking. Going to start watching Texas more.
Take care, bud.

excellent find

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Area 51 is plenty busy and expanded. There has always been a lot of DOE work in NM, Los Alamos is where there bomb was develeped and Sandia Labs has been involved in nuke work for a long time.

Kirtland AFB is not a facility for testing black aircraft. There are interesting things that go on there, but its not a place you want to be testing black aircraft from.

Anyone that says Area 51/Groom Lake is abandoned or anything like that, does not know what they are talking about

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well there is work going on at Area 51 and more buildings being built. It does make sense that everything will have been moved to a more secure or less known site but then again there's a lot of useful infrastructure at A51 (just look at the size of it).

Where are the Bob Lazaars of this world?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It would be hard to find a more secure site than Area 51. The facility probably never had to defend itself from attack due to remoteness, but I have no doubt they would get nasty if the situation called for it.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by amanbuthimself

We don't need more "Bob Lazars". We don't need people who will lie out their buttholes.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
China Lake and the Nellis area ranges, are still the epicenter for USN and USAF test projects. Groom Lake is as busy as ever

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Heard they moved the sensitive stuff at A51 to somewhere in UTAH. The name of the town escapes me at the moment....

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Utah would be a good place to test and house secret things. That is the most god forsaken place I have ever been to. Outside of the I-15 corridor which starts at the Idaho line and ends a little south of Provo...about 120 miles long, and maybe 30 miles wide, there is nothing in the rest of the state, and its a pretty big state.....

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Ah, yes. Tooele, Utah. According to John Lear and a couple others, this is where they have moved the saucers. This is not verified though.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by wow23

However, I cannot help but feel that Area 51 is a dead end now. We have nothing else to learn from this place.

Personally, this sound like either dis-info or ignorance. Groom
is expanding. Why spend the money, if nothing is going on ?

on carrying out tests on captured Alien Space craft or other such higly advanced exercises, when it is well know to the general public.

Captured Alien Space craft ? Really ? I thought the Groom
facility was for testing air-frames. Never seen, heard, or read
any factual evidence of "alien space craft". If you have some,
please; do share.

I do not claim to know where the government carry out these tests,

Yet, you say Groom is a dead-end. So, you must have some ideas
of where it may be. Please, share these ideas and why you think
it may be so.

I know from good sources that the American Givernment has been carrying out some of these tests within the UK, a story which I am working on. Once complete, I shall post on the net for all to view.

I hope your sources are verifiable, and can be accounted for when
you post your story. To me, saying the source must remain anon-
ymous is a red flag.

I do look forward to reading your take on the U.S. X-airframes, and
where they may be flying from.

TW

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
just a wee bump as I feel this is an important subject.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Two Worlds

The Nazi-Bell device was way ahead of its time in its application of Einstein's Unified Field Theory. Today, there's the Searl device that's a scaled back prototype that is vaguely similar in nature. How could the Nazi's have gotten so far so quick, while the scientists of today seem to be met with roadblock after roadblock. Does the vision of war outweigh the vision of peace, or is that scientists over time have become dissasociated with the basic principles Einstein put forth in his UFT of gravity and electromagnetism? Can I get an educated response?

top topics

join